Should you be allowed to have a trial by combat against the state?

should you be allowed to have a trial by combat against the state?

Attached: trial by combat.png (1339x740, 784K)

Sure, just don't cry when the pick an uninhabited pacific island as the arena and nuclear bombs as the weapons.

Attached: Droned.jpg (1200x764, 324K)

Attached: trial by combat.png (500x707, 195K)

when I'm 60 years old and being harassed by some faggot bureaucrat for the cost of a crate of crisps, I'll gladly become a smoking, radioactive crater rather than kowtow to this ridiculous overreach by the state

Sorry to hear you got fucked by your dad too often as a toddler to say the same.

if it gives the commons even the slightest chance against the state. Yes.
Fuck big gov'ment

>should you be allowed to have a trial by combat against the state?

Yes. Anyone who says no is a statist bootlicker

That guy is my new personal hero, fuck yeah old dude.

>should you be allowed to have a trial by combat against the state?
Yes, obviously.
We should also bring back bloodsport.

In awe at the size of that lad.

Dueling between two consenting adults should be a universally recognized right.

>get a spear
>poke officer faggot right in the heart
>boom no parking ticket
I fail to see the problem with this.

I wonder who the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency would have chosen as their champion

Attached: 1487965328613.jpg (1600x1024, 130K)

No, instead there should be no power structures to make arbitrary decisions about whether to "recognize" freedoms.

>he breaks the spear
>yare yare daze
>he pokes your face all over with the tip of his fingers
>omae wa shinderu
>you feel the urge to respond: "NANI?"
>the last thing you see as you choke on your words is officer Clegane holding your balls on a cheap coffee cup

an absolute unit

Cool, I'll be by your house later to kill you and fuck your cat. You're good with that right?

Deborah, shes got arms like a lineman for the 85 bears.

>[Attack] Stab the giant's weak point with a spear
>(attack fails)
>Giant loses 0HP
>The giant effortlessly snatches the spear from your grasp and uses it to sodomize you supple anus
>You lose 9001HP
>You died
>GAME OVER
Continue from last save? [YES] [NO]

they could probably just pay to have homeless people and illegal immigrants fight to the death and who ever comes out on top will be their guy

Life isn't a video game, kid.

Attached: 1509475496850.jpg (278x319, 52K)

There's a very good chance we are living in a simulation so it technically might be.

Contrarian posting faggot shut up gay bitch your post style ruin wet dreams fuck off NIGGER.

>[post smug "kiddo" reply with smug_anime_girl64873.jpg image]
>(post fails) post does 0points damage
>next move?
>[post another smug anime girl] [post quality content] [step away from the computer and revaluate your life] [an hero]

If the multiverse theory is true, and quantum immortality is real, then that means simulation theory is also true, at least in some universes.

That's no trial

Attached: Daubeny.jpg (1050x1050, 821K)

>Buy slingshot
>??????
>Victory

Attached: 1547341548018.jpg (720x1080, 95K)

But wait, that's not right. I have 9002 HP, and since my character is below 6 feet tall, I have the "Rage of the Manlet" perk which gives me a 500% strength boost at the cost of 50% my intelligence stat when my health falls below 10%. Plus, my "Righteous Cause" perk grants me a 5% damage resistance buff when fighting government officials, if the cause is indeed righteous.
Pretty sure I have a good shot at beating Officer Clegane. I call hax.

Attached: dont_fuck_me.png (650x536, 468K)

You're a funny guy.

Attached: 6069736.jpg (305x328, 47K)

fuck off Oberyn, you rhoynish nigger

This. Go permanently cripple another poor teenage noble out of spite for trying to romance one of the million chicks you've got the hots for.

I mean according to the NAP that you'll be violating, it's his responsibility to defend himself so yeah.

Sounds good. I'll shoot him ten times in the chest as he pulls into the driveway, steal his keys, and then fuck the shit out of his cat.

we don't live in a simulation, we live in a society.

Attached: 1518786741717.png (1280x1217, 1003K)

Little Asian woman driver, duh.

Leon is probably a grumpy asshole and I love him already.

Attached: Where is your Privilege, White Man.png (673x648, 702K)

>fighting like a kike

Do American cops not have fitness standards? That guy on the left is a globe.

How to get your skull crushed 101

reddit-tier meme

thats not how single combat works, retard

THIS POSY MADE BY GANGWEED

Attached: download.jpg (310x163, 8K)

Are you seriously telling us that the only reason you dont do this is because threat of government? Cuck.

we do, but the fitness reqs are mostly for during training or for new officers joining the force. Most of the globes you see are guys that have been on the force for 10+ years and just let themselves go, the department doesn't want to let them go because there's a shortage of experienced cops and all most cops do is write tickets anyway so it rarely matters.

The standards are usually only when you join, after that if the department tried to kick you out over being a fatty the officers union would raise hell over it until the department relents. Most fatasses have usually be on the force for 5+ years, making it harder to get rid of them as well.

also the hours some departments work are insane so its very hard, or near impossible, to have a life, a job, and stay in shape

Nigga just stop eating for three people, it isn't that hard. Hell it should be easier if you don't have shitloads of spare time to sit in front of the TV and stuff your face full of shit.

You do know that in pretty much every single instance of Trial by Combat laws, killing the opponent is considered a loss AND straight-up murder, right?

BULLSHIT

Something I’ve heard is that all the sitting in a car mixed with the short bursts of adrenaline makes you’re body more prone to retain fat.
That being said, I know some ridiculously in shape cops. Like, competitive CrossFit guys.

no because the states are all run by old farts