I unironcially think switching to semi-automatic rifles was a mistake...

I unironcially think switching to semi-automatic rifles was a mistake. The greater reliability of bolt or lever actions outweights the slightly faster continuity of fire of semi-autos. If you disagree, feel free to prove me wrong.

Attached: jam.jpg (1240x930, 307K)

Oh fuck not this retarded shit again.

You'd get your asshole smashed against 3-4 ARs if you got into it with a levergat, none the less a bolt action. Fire superiority, not precision fire is an important part of gunfighting

>feel free to prove me wrong.

Can you show me any successful gunfights or militaries/police/militias using only bolt actions against semi-autos with success?

If not, fuck off. I'll let the status quo speak for itself.

At first I thought you were talking about hunting, which I would've agreed. But no. Semi and full auto benefits are too great in warfare.

Why do I feel like I've seen this exact pay with these exact replies?

MUTANT CLOWN FACE ELEPHANT BUTT MONKEYS pic related

Attached: 33378231104351es.jpg (640x480, 104K)

You are silly.

>pull out the gas tube from an AR-15
>receive a straight pull bolt action

no need to thank me

Suppressing Fire
>nuf’ said

>shoots you ten times before you can shoot me once

Not an argument.
>Fire superiority
Which you lose the second your gun jams.
>militaries/police/militias using only bolt actions against semi-autos
The problem with this argument is that it ignores the fact that rifles do not exist in a vacuum. Every military uses a wide array of weapons and vehicles, many requiring an industrial infrastructure to make and large numbers of men to operate.
Is better done with full auto belt fed weapons anyway.
>jams in ten times before I jam even once

Bait thread OP is trolling outside of /b/ please mark the appropriate rule violation and have a nice evening.

>fire superiority from semi autos>what the fuck ever your specific brand of retardation came up with

My evidence will be the last century or so of humanity.

I've fired thousands of rounds through the beat up old M16s they give to recruits and pogues for range qual. Jams: 0.

I've fired dozens of rounds through my factory new bolt gun. Jams: like 2.

Z-Zed?

It's not trolling if you unironically believe it.
Bandwagon fallacy. The fact that an idea is widely believed does not mean it is true.
>I've fired dozens of rounds through my factory new bolt gun. Jams: like 2.
What was it?

Nothing about bolts or levers makes their design more reliable, of anything they are more prone to user error.

Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

Attached: Zed.jpg (1600x900, 240K)

He lives on as user tho and this thread sounds like him.

>>jams in ten times before I jam even once

why not just write "I have never touched a gun in my life"?

>jams in ten times before I jam even once
If a normal semi-auto jammed once every magazine it would still be much faster than a bolt gun. The Mean Rounds Between Failure for even the M4a1 is 2400+ rounds.

OP only buys century arms.

Then how do you explain the fact that semi-autos do, indeed, jam?
Because that would not be an argument.

>The Mean Rounds Between Failure for even the M4a1 is 2400+ rounds.
Citation needed.

>Because that would not be an argument.

and you think saying that all semi-automatic firearms jam 100% of the time is?

I never said it happens 100% of the time, but it DOES happen, and that fact should be very disconcerting to those who entrust their lives to machines.

>I never said it happens 100% of the time

you said that the gun will jam 10 times out of 10

that's 100%

No, I said it would jam ten times before my bolt or lever gun jammed once. Learn to read.

Attached: m4a1 Magazine Test.png (1056x638, 169K)

>good automatic weapons don't get jammed
you're just a civilian cuck

Most jams on an AR simply require you to pull the charging handle and release to clear it and chamber another round, generally taking the same amount of time it would take you to chamber another round with a bolt action.

that is not what you wrote.

>I count entirely on my enemy's weapon malfunctioning so I use an archaic weapon to defend myself.

>lever actions don't jam
fuck off noguns

>it would jam ten times before my bolt or lever gun jammed once

why not just write "I have never touched a gun in my life"?

>The problem with this argument is that it ignores the fact that rifles do not exist in a vacuum. Every military uses a wide array of weapons and vehicles, many requiring an industrial infrastructure to make and large numbers of men to operate.

K. So still, show me a military using them over semi autos? If they are better, then obviously someone would be using them and kicking ass by now.

And they are not more reliable. AR-15s are incredibly reliable. I've fired more than 5k out of the three I've owned and only had one jam due to ammo, (primers blowing out and getting stuck in the bolt). Other than that not one failure to extract, not one failure to feed, EVER.

Now take a good bolt action and fire 5k rounds and show me you never once mess up an extraction or insertion. The room for error on those is much more than with a reliable AR-15. I seriously doubt you being to able to fire 100 rounds slowly before finally fucking up is going to give you an edge before an AR-15 fires 100 rounds quickly and finally stovepipes.

you have replied to the wrong poster

I'm pretty sure you're going to hell for this mistake

ive shot 1000 rounds out of one of my ars with 0 malfuctions... ill take my chances.

What's up with the autismo threads? Vidya operator tries to argue against the AR and now this?

Attached: 1548965273870.jpg (599x475, 35K)

You don't understand modern combat doctrine, and you make troll threads on Jow Forums. I am sorry.

Sounds like you either cheap'd out on magazines, or more likely you're shooting some goddamn shitty budget ammo.
>inb4 only owns mosins

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 11.43.30 PM.png (446x578, 457K)

I’ll take my chances having to rack my charging handle or slide every 1 in 2,400 shots over having to beat a mosin bolt closed with a 2x4

Brave of you to assume he owns - or has even seen - any guns at all.

>Which you lose the second your gun jams.

OP unironically believing that properly maintained modern semi auto rifles arent capable of firing hundreds of rounds without a hangup.

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: P2QJnyS.jpg (640x632, 74K)

>jammed once every magazine
You are overestimating the reliability of semi autos. Semi autos jam ten times, every round. That's 300 times per magazine if a 30 round magazine is used.

OP is retarded and should kill himself

He better use a bolt action or else his gun will jam ten times before he is successful.

Live by your beliefs, don't prescribe them to us.
Buy mechanically simplistic firearms, whatever.
But otherwise you're just giving more garbage talking points to gun grabber faggots.