Morale bread

I know these are kinda blogposting so if you’re made cause of that I am sorry OP is the large homosex
Kinda happy with my collection and guns but a bit sad I have to stop buying anything but ammo for a long time. Gotta wife up the girlfriend(yes this is gay of me I am sorry) and buy my own place with enough land to shoot on. I’m sad because I have a lot of things I want but kinda happy cause I’m going to be my own man soon and hopefully have a ND or two and get some kids out of it. How are you Jow Forums?

Attached: 2D87D0F5-555D-4A97-9E63-4FF3505FA144.jpg (761x563, 60K)

Great blog post. Enjoy your ban.

Attached: 1433568568915.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

Anyone feel like Jow Forums has been extra shit lately? Not like the normal shit, but advanced shit.

I know, a bunch of reddit queers are turning it into their personal blogs.

I've always liked how flat this chick's chest is

We are on the raid that Jow Forums and /v/ are under because of shills.

I know, I want to fuck her so bad and I don't even know who she is

Yeah actually, there an uptick in airshit threads lately or is it just me?

I went out with this really cute girl who works with me earlier today. A few coworkers had already asked if we're dating because we were working closely the other day. Hope there's a second date

Attached: 1548656824448.jpg (1600x1600, 189K)

>Got rejected from joining the Australian Army yesterday for having anxiety and depression in my teens

Feels fucking bad man. Going to try the British Army since they're accepting Commonwealth applicants.

Attached: image.jpg (351x351, 22K)

Lucky user. I'd give anything to meet a QT. Really hope it works out.

these threads have always existed in late night Jow Forums. it's past your bedtime, day/k/are.

This is the ideal flapper body, like it or not this is what peak prohibition looks like.

No they haven't
>pretending to be an old fag
Disgraceful.

Attached: IMG_4271.png (628x418, 279K)

>I started talking to a QT from my class
>She’s into me, I’m into her
>We start talking
>I ask her out on a date
>We choose Saturday, it was Thursday when we were talking about it
>Friday night, I text her if she’s still wanting to go to the place we discussed
>I get fucking pic related
Feels bad man. On one hand, I know I dodged a bullet, because this text is batshit crazy. On the other hand, I think I actually loved her.

Hold me Jow Forums

Attached: 71CFCE0C-D335-4658-9B9C-783837DDE79E.jpg (750x935, 371K)

Also, that was from the middle of the text.
That’s just 1/3rd of it.

hey, i was in the same situation, except i got into a relationship with her, and for a year. dont do it man. youll get fucked up. i cut myself like an edgelord. broke up, and never looked back.

You absolutely dodged a bullet.

I ended up marrying someone like this. Absolutely worth it, took a lot of effort on both of our parts though. Not reccomended if you don't have a lot of patience.

>Absolutely worth it
How?

Good personality, 10/10 body, completely loyal. Sometimes people genuinely have problems they need to work through and they become better people on the other side. Like I said though, it requires a lot of patience and persistence, but it's worth it if it's someone you truely love.

Not saying that user should stick with her in this particular instance, I just see people rag on girls like this a lot. It's usually when they're pushed towards bad crowds do they really go off the deep end.

I hope it does too. I hope you meet a qt as well

Anybody got that old day/k/are vs. night Jow Forums comic like this one?

Attached: Git.jpg (2338x1700, 488K)

Been going out with a girl for three years, genuinely contemplating marrying her after I get this last semester of college knocked out. Get to talking last night, find out she means something entirely different when she says she loves me, and she flat out says she'll never be able to love me the same way I love her.
So I'm working through that but I might be picking up a PW87 this weekend for maximum range larping so that's something.

>Pretending to know shit
Disgraceful

Attached: friend_among_friends.jpg (702x786, 89K)

>I might be picking up a PW87
Silver linings good luck.

Attached: Firefly_of_Seattle.jpg (608x456, 67K)

I'll have to dig but I've got just about every one of Willis' drawings somewhere.

Attached: 1456383594332.jpg (2185x1699, 628K)

There's always the French Foreign Legion, I don't think they ask all that many questions.

Attached: How_Bad.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)

Found it

Attached: 1476844274981.jpg (2338x1700, 677K)

I got on the board too late to see any of his stuff originally sadly, but damn I wish I was there. Old Jow Forums seems cringey as fuck but actually enjoyable.

Attached: Blyat.png (540x376, 95K)

Nah just Willis, he was the loveable kid brother but also turbo faggy. Trip posters were everywhere but it was 'normal' I guess might be the right word to quantify it. All in all you didn't miss much. Same shit different memes.

What does she mean thats different?

She gives me peace. It's what I love most about her. No matter what's going on in life she just makes everything feel surmountable. Evidently I don't do the same for her.

Maybe I'm not the best for advice but don't rely too much on her, it'll make her feel she needs to pull both your weight. A woman is supposed to lean on the stoic wall that is her man. Never get to the point where you have to chase her, she'll lose interest immediately. Always keep her following you, always be the leader. It's tough but you got to know what to do even when you don't. Always be unshakable.

I've lost a lot of women as soon as I start to feel like I "need" them in my life. I never had much of a mother growing up so sometimes I'm weak and expose that side of me.

Always love yourself and put your trust in yourself first and foremost, only then once you're sure of yourself should you impart any love or trust into someone else.

Good luck user.

I have nothing to add except to say this user is right.

Attached: ZmfIkvE.jpg (1100x732, 170K)

I can't hold a relationship for shit. I just got the "I like you as a friend" after a week of affection and before that a month of being lied to. Hows everyone else holding up?

Attached: IMG_2909.jpg (1024x1024, 117K)

Partner of a year and a half told me she wanted to break up and three hours later the police were at the house waiting for me when I came to get some clothes. They took my funs. Be grateful for your friendzoning user and try again.

I don't fucking know anymore, I fucking don't know. Procrastination is like heroin every year I say it'll be this year I change but it never fucking happens. I don't even know where to start, I don't know what I want out fo life or what to do. Doesn't help One of my greatest passions and beliefs is under constant threat even at a local level if retards decide mass shootings are ok if done with "sporting" rifles and not evil assault weapons of war. Thank god those kids got shot in crimea by a safe hunting shotgun and not some evil assault weapon! I don't know where I'll be in five years or the ones I care about and that scares me. I'm just tired at this point. That being said plenty have it worse, even on this board and I wish them the best whatever they may be going through. God I wish I was still drunk.

Attached: 09ada237189d6740b98202c03cff9dabad619aef38dfae304a774f4b64956e8b.png (376x376, 230K)

What did they take?

i cant get a girlfriend pic related is me

Attached: kawaiikommando.jpg (2048x1536, 578K)

I'm a poorfag from a cucked country. They took my 39a and air rifle which is considered a firearm. I hope I get them back. They were my prize possessions and cost me a lot in licensing fees and insane price markups

What the hell country considers those "firearms". I can think of a dozen people easy I'd trade for you to be a citizen here in burgerland

I'd gladly make that trade user. They took four tins of pellets, in police language that's '2000 rounds of ammunition'. The price tag on the 39a (new) was $1505 AUD. They wouldn't haggle but threw in a few boxes of ammo for my effort.

god luck surviving as an ex bullied boy.

She report you for abuse or something? Or claim you were a threat to yourself or others with your assault air rifle?

I asked the police why they were called and they said 'to avoid any escalation'. I'm not the abusive type and we barely argued, so it was a major shock to me. I think her family put her up to it. In the end I blame myself for choosing such a shitty partner. The funs were seized because the police saw a tin of pellets on my tv stand and seized everything and arrested me on the charge of incorrect storage of ammunition. Put me in the back of the paddy wagon like a criminal.

There's Aussie cops for you. Strong against the weak.

Attached: Whoa nigger.jpg (392x500, 37K)

I'm getting counseled for missing work to get a hearing test done. It seemed justified at the time. I just want to sign the thing and get on with my life.

My number 2 rule is "Never date your coworkers". It's a rule I learned and made the hard way.

I knew Aussies had it bad when it comes to funs but damn. What the hell were they worried about you doing with a fucking air gun? Could at least let you keep that if nothing else. Sucks you lost that 39a. I'd be blood boiling mad if anything of mine was taken to "protect" me or others without so much as a fucking notice (can't wait for red flag laws). Heres hoping you get it back user, I feel for any gun owner having their shit taken like that whereever they're from.

Attached: 1537979408371.png (1852x1408, 137K)

>What the hell were they worried about you doing with a fucking air gun?
The Australian police and Australian government hold the view that any device capable of launching a projectile at a speed above walking speed is a gun and must be regulated like any other gun. Paintball guns are regulated just like normal rifles, airsoft guns are basically illegal, semiauto guns are extra illegal, and god help you if you want a bulletproof vest to stop someone from shooting you. Don't even ask about concealed carry.

They would have justified it with some domestic violence nonsense, maybe pointing out the fact that yes, air guns can kill, but in reality they were just in it to take his shit away.

The paddy wagon bit was to humiliate him and warn others. Australian society is split 50/50 between people who see any public scorn as worse than death, and people who would not give a fuck if the queen herself declared them to be total dogs. Our fudds are worse than your fudds.

Thanks guys. The lesson I'm taking away from these events is keep my shit tight. It's true the pellets were incorrectly stored and I knew the law. I was never expecting my partner to invite the police in to look for something to bust me for. Fun fact, it's also illegal to hunt on government land in my state.

They used the domestic violence justification, correct. When I pointed out my partner and I barely argued and were happy together and this was a surprise to me, they suggested I drop it or else they would encourage her to pursue a psychological abuse line, despite no abuse ever occurring