The Ar/k/ general

I will give updates when the download has finished (time may vary, just look for a post made by "Disciple of the Jow Forumsube" for updates), i'll provide screen caps when requested, in the mean time, ask questions if you want, if you want to download Ar/k/ head over to the pirate bay and type in the ar/k/, click on the one created by the user "weapons"

Attached: the Ark 2.png (755x139, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Download-Torrents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to prove this is real

Attached: the Ark 4.png (861x842, 79K)

self bump

self bump once more

>doesn't realize night Jow Forums is a slow board
>bumps at page 4
You sure you're a devout member of the Jow Forumsube?

quite, i just want to make sure people see this post that's all, you might call me an attention whore but i wish to spread the knowledge of the Jow Forumsube

What is this? A movie?

fucking retard

I would if i wasnt on school wifi

gl dude

no, it's The Ar/k/, a legendary document containing a massive amount of firearm know-how, consider it the anarchists cookbook but real and far superior, this document is supposedly as old as 2008 (that's as far back as the screencaps were at least) it is the Jow Forumsube conduit of firearm knowledge and basically the bible of any experienced Jow Forumsommando (btw The Ar/k/ and The Do/k/ument are both in this massive file)

thanks

oof, you're fucked my dude, the admins are probably watching your computer/phone/whateverthefuck right now as we speak

Attached: EDC.jpg (1024x855, 268K)

Will this get my dog shot?

285 GB? That's an astronomical amount of text.

I assume it includes pictures, videos, etc?

is there a mini version of this? like maybe 50gb? i dont want to slow up my computer

no
yes there's picture and videos and other stuff such as manuals
you can download it in small quantities or individual files, maybe try an external hard drive (they're like 30-50 bucks for a 1-2tb one)

No reason to not have an external HDD, you can even get them solid state.

I dont know the first thing about torrenting. Babies first torrent QRD? I dont have a VPN i heard you need one?

Dont SSDs need to be constantly powered or they lose data?

use ultrasurf (which is free) to get on pirate bay, it's quite simple same with torrenting, use this as a guide, it might help or just google it yourself
wikihow.com/Download-Torrents

most ssds i've heard of you just plug into the motherboard with a stata III cable and the format it, idk tho

Fuck you OP

Attached: unknown-5.png (926x85, 14K)

oh yeah, i forgot to mention to you newfags that if you download the entire file it will only reach 96% downloaded b/c some files were lost to time and so The Ar/k/ was never really finished

why tho?

The ar/k/:
>magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f258c3076fcb71ac0e3fa499dd88946de1627373

Update 1 to the ar/k/:(should append to the same folder)
>magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d5c5ca66936c14de49015b3966b87e0f2318b218

Jeezus OP at least post the mlinks

shit sorry about that guys

Starting thread and not linking, like a nigger

nice trips and i deserve that like i said, sorry

you're thinking of RAM, SSDs are essentially big USB sticks

I'll forgive you if you take the trip code off and seed the torrent as much as I have.

i'll fucking try but i'm not taking off the tripcode

Also have a visit to our thread over on /t/. Loads of more good stuff there:
>

ooooo, i'll have myself a look alright

holy fuck them quads tho

The Jow Forumsube is pleased to have a newfriend and disciple

i'm no newfag to Jow Forums

Cheers mate, guess you saw through me pretty easily.