What is the darkest part of Jow Forums's psyche?

What is the darkest part of Jow Forums's psyche?

Attached: welcome to silent hill.jpg (3504x2332, 3.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_(psychology)
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo3amGpGeHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eNOPphIviXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Jow Forumsube

Does anyone else just want to hack apart bad drivers with an axe at a stoplight?

enlisted folks who went out there and came back different
suburban millennial depression too

My love for jellybeans.

Attached: Giger.jpg (900x899, 225K)

The dull, grey thought of a world soaked in gasoline and the matchbox in your coat pocket. The turn into traffic on a highway with plenty of woods.
The feeling of silent killing meaning nothing to anybody else. The pop of satisfaction and the end of a stranger a mile away. A sweet gimme in a world of never gets. Finally, a little bit of action in your life. Bittersweet, But there's plenty more.

Getting away with it. That's all that matters.

Attached: kidsidon'tfeelsogood.jpg (720x960, 106K)

But none of us would do something so pointless as to hurt someone just to get a rise out of ourselves right?

Were not that edgy. Just like to joke about it to pass time. It's not like we'ed make trouble for no reason. Just to get the chance...

I thought I was the only one.

A pink haired fag driving a civic cut me off...

Next thing I knew, I was standing in a ditch off a highway 2 hours outside of town. I was shaking, a rope in one hand, a glock in the other, blood all over my shirt, and the civic in the ditch...windows shot out, blood all over the dash, the smell of gasoline and burnt meat all in the air... I had no idea where I was or how I got there

But through it all, the thing I remember most...was the absolute raging erection I had the whole time.

This, especially when you realize how politically correct and thus unreliable officers are. It's maddening to think how much suffering has been caused over the last two decades because no one wanted to take a little responsibility for some pain.

And then they act like such entitled little assholes. Fuck every one of them.

Attached: 1512150537108.jpg (453x439, 85K)

>What is the darkest part of Jow Forums's psyche?
the shadow

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_(psychology)

Attached: readingspace.jpg (1125x2000, 363K)

>been bullied my whole life
>school, sports, boy scouts, jobs
>abusive parents
>abusive relationships
> decided to get career in line of work with brotherhood and camaraderie to escape
>become firefighter
>continue to get treated like shit no matter what
>always fantasize about snapping and going ape shit on everyone for making my life a living hell

>the darkest part of Jow Forumss psyche

Probably the skin color of the floppies Jow Forums dreams of slotting.

Attached: 1543952128245.jpg (1052x539, 133K)

how the FUCK did they get a classic ford pickup in fuckin africa

IN MY SHADOOOWWW

SHEDDING SKIN

IIRC Liberia had decent connections for US imports. Just my guess tho. That or CIA glow in the dark niggings afoot.

Praise be his collectiveness, may his will be done, on earth, and Jow Forums

Attached: 1533247535022m.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

The genocidal part

That's a scene from the movie Johnny Mad Dog.

Also Africans and African companies import all kinds of used cars from all over the world.

>quotes 46 & 2
based boomer

Attached: boomeraol.png (633x640, 278K)

Sidney L. Williams needed to undergo open heart surgery, and the surgeon warned him that he had a 50-percent chance of dying on the table. Williams was given anesthetic, and he drifted off to sleep. He woke up to the sound of a bow saw—his sternum was being opened. Williams tried to tell the doctors that he was awake, but he couldn’t make a sound, nor could he move, speak, or see. Williams couldn’t even cry, as the drugs he was given stopped tear production. He heard the doctors discuss his damaged heart. Seconds later, he felt waves of pain as his heart, which had stopped beating, was shocked. Williams later said that this was the worst pain that he had ever felt: He felt like he was being buried alive.

Attached: s-hhf.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

When the only time you feel alive is when you're about finished. By contrast everything is mundane ,slow. The need for thw chase the run then near miss.

Bad drivers are annoying and dangerous. People with road rage are the ones that deserve to get dragged behind a car. Drunk drivers that cause multi-car accidents should get executed on-site, fuck every last one of them. I don't travel with a gun because people turn without signaling, block the left lane, or go 15 under the limit. I do it because there are fucking lunatics in 1.5 ton vehicles that get so butthurt when someone passes them or honks at a red light when they're fucking texting that they think violence is the correct response.

And I wouldn't even blink if I needed to shoot them, my only hesitation anymore is making sure I'm legally clear before I pull a trigger. I care more about animals than most people. I did a really odd 180 in my life where I went from a clergyman that hunted to an animal loving reprobate synchretic that can't stand other people and thinks abortion is underutilized. That's how a lot of us wind up after a stint with the church. I *should* love everyone and believe in the sanctity of life but ehhhhhhh some days I just want to chain the doors behind me on the way out and pour the gasoline just to wrap up my problems. That's not a unique set of issues but if I were a dictator? With my personality type I'd be a bad week away from a "pragmatic" urban cleansing campaign. I've had a strange life.

Attached: kindness.jpg (700x745, 29K)

Thats half the problem trouble is just too much fun. In conflict is the stone of life

Nothing too bad, just vigilante justice type stuff. But I'd never act on it, but if I did, I'd never tell anyone.

There's no reason to tell people about crimes apart from ego, notoriety, etc. It may make some sense for a drug dealer, or someone who requires people to publicly know about them, but crimes are solved through other people's knowledge of actions, events, objects, etc., not through forensics. If a criminal takes the simple step of making sure people don't know, the chance they would get caught would dramatically decrease.

I'm also a very introverted person, so acknowledgement is about the last thing I'd want.

>it's violent people who should really be killed
>I just don't really like people
>if I have a bad week and I ruled the world I would violently kill a lot of people

Attached: A8898FB21847411FB16B43219F0C7EF7.gif (240x176, 912K)

Silent Hill would be fucking awful. I've got a complex about suicide and feel I failed three people in my life who either succeeded in taking their own or changed drastically afterward. All the monsters would probably shape themselves around various suicide methods and the town would be trying to guilt me to death.

I watched my dad bury a dead body when I was like 6 or 7. I mentally blocked it out of my mind but I always had dreams of that night not knowing what it was about. After going to a court mandated therapy session, the memory resurfaced and it all came
flooding out. i wish i kept it down

I see bad drivers and look at my glove box that holds my pistol. I smile, knowing I could kill them. It calms me. I don't need to.

But I could.

The part of me that is going to make me cut my own throat if I ever get bored enough.

?

I think I'm going to reach a point where I can't enjoy anything anymore.
Like if I can't stop working, or I can't make myself enjoy guns or vidya or whatever.
I don't know when it will be, but I know it's coming.
When it does I'm though wasting time, I'll just die.

I'm afraid of not being there to protect the ones I love. Even worse when I am around them I fear I will fail them and not be enough to save anyone. I find myself clearing my house during the middle of the night and then feeling like maybe I missed something and it will get my loved ones killed or worse.

The true redpill is not to consider it dark.

If you embrace it all as a natural part of the human condition you're in the clear.
I've said and done horrible things, but I don't separate it from who I am.

No offence Jow Forumsomrade but is there no point you internally understand the problem is not with everyone else ? I mean when your even parents abuse you, the one thing that should unconditionally love you also join the whole world to show you contempt; do you actually sit back and think 'yup they are all wrong' ?

The cause is you. Which is good because you can change that.

>he doesn't realize that some parents should have never been parents
Child abuse happens, not every parent loves their children, and that's just a sad fact of life.

Sometimes I entertain the notion of going to unalive certain folk that deserve it.
Usually it's blue-bloods, politicians, etc...people actively ruining the world.
Of course I'd never do any of that, but the mind does wander during the daily grind.
FBI please don't van me.

Attached: Sweet01.jpg (720x576, 199K)

all the pol faggots

Edgy, cringey, gay thread. Go fucking die somewhere, faggot.

Attached: 1548206715822.jpg (593x831, 83K)

This I understand Jow Forumsomrade, the hoal point of my reply is when EVEN his parents abuse and bully him along with the rest of the hoal world I have my sincerest doubts that this fella isn't to blame. I certainly do understand that these instances can occur solely and separately of themselves but I must thank you for reiterating something of which I was aware.

I’d much gladly have some people’s to shoot but I’m being a particular in my way of doing it, no I not want it over fast I want it sporty in the way, I want rules laid out and then a head start a hunt in a wide open city to let them scavenge as I wait til the head starting is over and I can hunt them down.

My intent is that to make my self known, hounding the prey as I pick and knocker at it. It’ll be brutal but relatively painless in such a way, my stratagem is to pick and kick at them until they are drowning face down of their own pooling blood and such, when they still I shalt end them.

Problems arise is the discovery of the guilt of the target ( a must) and the securing of the hunting lands for the time my dream fantasy will be taken.

>My fucked up; and I mean fucked up fetishes
>How much I hate myself
>How tired I've become of people my age and what feels like large parts of Western society as a whole
>The fact where I don't really want to connect or interact with most people at all; and interacting with people frustrates and dissapoints me
>The fact I've intentionally alienated myself from people
>My fear of intimacy
>My fear of trusting other people
>The vulnerability I feel whenever I trust other people; which makes me not want to
>The deep sense of shame I feel about almost every facet of my existence
>My crippling anxiety
>My drug and alcohol abuse problems
I think I'll kill myself in ten years or less. My soul feels broken

Attached: 1547085639606.jpg (573x480, 21K)

No matter what I do, how peaceful I am, how much love I give, I will meet my end in a gun fight against cops trying to confiscate my guns. To them, they're just doing their job. To the public, I was just a crazy gun nut. The gun community will cast me out and continue to lick boots. No one will remember me, no one will avenge me.

Attached: 1448505413606.jpg (880x1218, 1.18M)

I go online to weapons boards and post data mine threads

Just because it's far too relevant to your picture to not share - youtube.com/watch?v=Vo3amGpGeHQ

probably the desire to die after creating chaos

like thinking about firebombing that chink cunts Meng Wanzhou houses in Vancouver with a rental van. Just before I shake off my mortal coil, I will have hopefully watched the beginning of a massive shitshow between China and Canada (NATO as a whole).

A dull electric current of paranoia at the very back of my head.

Attached: 1477986208984.jpg (1300x979, 241K)

Ayee add shame from early experiences and were in it together m8

Attached: 1548830177589.png (384x390, 175K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eNOPphIviXc
When you feel like this is going on the back of your mind but put a smile on for everyone else. Everyone is an organic hallucination. Deepest part in me is I wish a motherfucker would try to do something. I wish the country was invaded. I wish for an apocalypse. I wish I could go back to the days of the old where people can do as they wish. Deepest part of me is my depression that makes me feel like this depression is an scp itself since it makes me sit and meditate in a dark room forcing ill will onto myself. I aint even being edgy. I outgrew that old depression and light amount schyzo in me. I recognize that I shouldn't be chasing ancient symbols and shouldn't be chasing after mental demons investigating dark corners of this world with a sense of superiority and a sense of accumulating torment. It's been over 10 years and yet I still every once in a while recall the effects of considering these crows that followed me as Gods at one point leading to this perspective hell I found. I sacrificed four legged animal larger then 10lbs and sometimes I purposely purchased rats so I can tie them up and slice them open live, later to feed my snake for it. There's no going back when you institute this in to a dark part of your soul which is my light in times of guttural demons pounding on my skull. I do not wish harm on the innocent. But everyone is an organic hallucination when you break it down. To me love doesn't exist and is simply a method for acquiring non solitude existence. You practice a dance and pretend, eventually you fool the person long enough for years and years.

If by "bad drivers" you mean "hobos", then yes.
>tfw you regularly fantasize about firebombing hobo encampments

The fetish for anal sex with men in skirts.

IVE BEEN PICKING

MY. SCABS. AGAIN.

Thank god you hung up your cassock. At least you won't be offering counsel to anyone any more.

I feel you Jow Forumsomrade. You must understand that dying for a cause you truly believe in is glorious even if nobody recognizes you for it.

Racism and furfaggotry

I just realized the body of the xenomorph in the picture looks like a dick, shoulder is the head and the thigh is the balls. Real subtle, Giger

Something similar here.
I had a complicated childhood, being mobbed and such. My parents always loved me and I love them, they're kinda my best friend to this day. Still, we never talk about my childhood, as if it was a taboo.
Two years ago, I overdid myself a bit with weed a friend brought from the netherlands. I had a pretty fierce horror trip that night and I think that loosened the lock on something. It's not quite broken yet, but I've got the feeling something bad happened I don't want to remember, and that really scares me. I didn't smoke anything since then out of fear that lock would completely break.

Some people consider this picture a joke. I dont as I can see myself in it if justified enough. Seriously will snap hard if someone takes away my freedom and choices by too much. As long as everyone plays it cool and relaxed then there is no issues.

Attached: 1548299782938.jpg (1216x937, 292K)

I want to drag myself through the next Stalingrad/Huê/Fallujah and in the process shed my baser nature to become something more than human

Attached: f8e39cb2-b3f6-4cbc-80c0-31b8f05de0e5.jpg (906x1280, 505K)

Sometimes i think about being a crooked war correspondent. I would take weapons away from combatants and take pictures pretending that they were civilians just to throw gasoline in the fire and be the catalyst to the inevitable world war 3.

Attached: 1544076873588.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

The corpse under the bed, it haunts me.

This thread is not about Weapons. I would delet this thread mate

probably my deep desire to be a vigilante and go on a justice spree (TM)

Attached: taxidriver1.jpg (425x250, 66K)

A towering behemoth, reaching to ensnare all in its gaze, enveloping all in its blackness. It haunts dreams, tearing and rending flesh and bone. It seeks to consume my very soul and destroy all that I hold dear. This heart of darkness is monster of my own creation, my thoughts and fears manifest in malovent form.

There is very little that annoys me more that people that drive with their high beams on all the time

Anyone else just have those one-off dark thoughts at the range or CCWing that you could just turn to the side and commit murder in the easiest way possible? Kind of one of those kicking a toddler type thoughts.

That picture get more and more real every day.

>when keyboard warriors get uppity

That stool does knot look comfortable

That's pretty funny. Keep eating your waifers and saying your prayers, and whatever you do don't actually get to know any priests.

Your mind is a weapon.

The thought that someone could bring in 10 kilograms of ohmefentanyl in to the us and kill 300 million people.

>often fantasize about living in other worlds
>being different characters doing different things
>only happy when I die
>re-imagine repeatedly myself getting ungloriously unceremoniously killed
>people ask me what my dreams are
>desperately suppress the instinct to say dying

Attached: 1548758783381.jpg (861x1024, 136K)

You see, Jews and other unsavory types have subverted our society for several thousand years, it's frankly astounding we haven't killed them all off yet, considering the fact that they've been expelled on 354 occasions.

With that said, they've created something ingenious: The Pendulum. They have effectively made whichever political party you vote for on this earth only benefit their kind, one way or another.

Their error, however is that they never accounted for losing control of the pendulum, or the third position. When the pendulum loses control, it swings hard, this was observed when Hitler took power. They still didn't learn, and now the pendulum will lose control very soon.

The thing is, in that picture the male gave off a scent to attract other males. So he absorbed their body heat, and he actually got a head start for mating.
.t watched that episode last night.

I thought I was doing alright till last night's nightmare.
>live at a nice beautiful big house with my family
>stereotypical emotional soccermom type throwing a tantrum in the drive way, seems to have a personal grudge against me
>I don't know her, dindu nuffin, it's dark out early morning, go out with my shotgun to tell her to fuck off from my property
>the mad cunt stomps toward me, too unhinged and illogical to be scared, slapping my shotgun away while wailing at me
>shoot center mass
>she stops for a second, then tries to maul me again
>second shot doesn't stop her either
>my shotgun turns into a scoped .308 bolt action, a contact shot with it finally dropped the zombie
>go back inside to see my family have woken up, looking concerned, I know why
>a squad of cop cars already surrounding the house like I am running a drug den
>I go out with my hands up, tell them I was the one protecting my family, take me and leave them alone
>the government thugs laughed
>as I sit in their swine vehicle going to bacon farm, they proudly tell me that helicopters are already heading to my house to give my family a ride if I knew what they meant, and a pack of uniformed pigs are trashing the house for evidence as we speak
Then I woke up to a call from some fuck wit babbling about lower insurance rates. I am not sure if I was glad that dream got interrupted.

I want to pick up some nasty, fat, old hooker and abuse her. Maybe kill her afterwards.

this is called autism

>probably my deep desire to be a vigilante and go on a justice spree (TM)
While I know it's probably Dirty Harry Syndrome, I really do feel you bud.

Old women
Old. women.
I never gave old women I'd see on a day to day basis a second thought until I started driving. Now what I have for them is perfect hate.

I can get up early in the morning and leave an extra 30 minutes early for work and just barely get there on time because of old hags poking ass along on the road. I can floor ahead of them, but I swear to God they can pull some Tokyo drift shit to get in front of you, then proceed to go 10mph through a 55mph zone.

I can't begin to tell you the feeling I get when I final get to work, only to see a massive line of old hags lining up outside the front door before the restaurant opens.

Attached: 1447474354812.jpg (400x519, 125K)

They don't experience fear anymore despite being the demographic that should be the most fearful since a light breeze could kill them. Hell, considering the average health of Boomer women, the metaphor becomes more literal than figurative.

If there's one thing that is the hallmark of a collapse of a civilization, it is ubiquitous hubris and the general lack of fear. We do not feel true fear anymore, we just feel a series of anxieties that trickle through a cavalcade of momentary discomforts in our normally dull yet pleasure ridden lives. Of course it is felt in iotas during the average person's life but never in a complete dose to trigger the primal fight/flight mode that lies dormant within us.

It is ironic to point out the that super majority of 1st world nations go out of their way to avoid even the most infinitesimal discomforts of life yet binge watch the most dangerous acts a person can accomplish. There's a blatant underlying primal urge for that raw adrenaline rush yet no will to reach for it. I honestly attribute it to the lack of fear. Not in the general sense where you become anxious, like going down the first hill of a roller coaster, but the fear of what happens if you do not act and remain idle.

Fear in itself is the basest instinct because it triggers the will to act in a situation where there is an actual and legitimate need to act because your life depends on it.

This deprivation of action during the most critical of times or simply "freezing up" is the shining mark of a lack of fear but in the negative sense. There is nothing worse in a man that does not act in a time where it is needed most, idleness and complacency kills. Fear is a good thing as it is the primal driving force for all of man's machinations, it is the action that saves us from being destroyed, slowly or swiftly.

As aforementioned, fear is in short supply in this brave new world because it causes discomfort, even for a moment. However, men still look for fear.

Attached: 96-1.jpg (990x653, 127K)

I secretly hope that one day Ill have to defend myself against a serial killer or sexual killer and shoot them. I doubt a full scale invasion of the US by an extremist army would ever actually happen, so I settle for the still unlikely but more possible chance of running to a psychopathic monster. The real reason why I got into Jow Forums stuff was my love of true crime, I read about serial killers, missing persons, unsolved cold cases or mass murders and conspiracy theories all the time and envision myself in that situation, what I would do with my EDC and how I would survive it. I would get to shoot somebody, stopping a bad guy and have no remorse for killing a man and Id be doing society a favor

Attached: the keddie cabin.jpg (740x555, 96K)

And yet you don't run around flaunting your boipussy all over the seedy parts of town so you can shoot nogs

Attached: 5BBAFA00-6DB8-4038-8C75-654B98DE6151.jpg (290x174, 5K)

stop being me please.

Attached: Screenshot_25.png (268x374, 263K)

I wasn’t ready for those feels

Attached: D2D4B4A7-075F-42A9-BD5B-03F69D01ED75.gif (500x275, 343K)

you feel, you lose

Attached: 1545121119948.jpg (500x700, 123K)

Yes because countless threads about the same goddamn thing are so much better. Piss off.

The magazine.

What? How?

That's pretty bad. One of my worst fears.

We being edgy ITT?

>mfw just want to be an agent of chaos and Gods punishment on the people who helped destroy this country

I basically want to go full Blood Meridian on some commie kikes, white leftists and illegal cholo faggots until I get put down. They might be able to rebuild but they won’t be able to unrape themselves

Attached: E27A61A5-741F-4EA7-B0CD-C22213A21032.jpg (576x720, 671K)

I secretly hope for some sort of world changing event - a foreign invasion, for instance, to give me an excuse to do something with my life. Otherwise I'll probably graduate college and get a corporate job in a cubicle farm like a good little goy.

Lost

Attached: 1497923061844.jpg (404x404, 38K)

The realization of the grim reality that we live in. An international cabal of jewish bankers controls every country on earth, yet you are ostracised if you point out this fact. The jews are using their influence to turn the people of the world into the perfect brown mongrel slave race which will have no chance of fighting back, and meanwhile the people are busy arguing over which brand of jewish puppet to elect into office. We're all frogs in a pot of water where half of the frogs vote for the chef to increase the temperature and the other half votes for him to turn it down a few degrees. The heat rises regardless.

Attached: 1485374979430.jpg (199x130, 9K)

The LD50 of ohmefentanyl is .16 micrograms now put that up to 1 microgram to take it up to make sure.
There a 1000 micrograms in a milligram. 1000 doses There are 1000 milligrams in a gram. 1 million doses. There are 1000 grams in a kilogram. 1 billion doses. 10 kilos 10 billion lethal doses.
It its synthesis is no more difficult than regular fentanyl. Its water solubility is 200 mg Per liter. 200,000 Lethal doses. Now I am not gonna describe any further but I think you get the gist.

I wish I was a 10/10 rich girl so I could still do my fun hobbies while not having to put any effort into anything else. Literally being born on easy mode.

Attached: ilya-kuvshinov-glasses.jpg (1280x1280, 522K)

Oh look, it’s the realization I had last month.

I was in a self defense shoot two years ago (almost to the day) it still fucks with me some night... (I don't feel bad about the shoot it mostly fucks with me because of how random the attack was, how fast it happened and the fact that it was a tweeker and there are a shit load of tweekers in the area.