pastebin.com/QBpu5LXP

>Holsters
pastebin.com/U1TGprv7

>Radio and communications
pastebin.com/MHq7QmmD

>Discord
discord.gg/YcUXd28

Attached: image4.jpg (2100x1399, 633K)

Whats a good belt for a 30 inch waist twink?

Can we get some sposn smersh talk going? What am I supposed to put in that breast pouch it bounces around too much when I run if it has more than a hankerchief in it.

Also any mods you guys prefer? I've had to ziptie in the backpack so it stops bouncing with gear in it.

Attached: kawaiikommando.jpg (2048x1536, 578K)

Not sure if this is appropriate here, or somewhere else, but for those that do USPSA, am I missing anything here?

In hardcase
>Glock 34 w/o magazine
In range bag
>belt with holster and 4 mag pouches
>ear plugs
>ear muffs (I double up)
>5 magazines
>loader
>extra batteries for my muffs
>cleaning kit and Glock punch tool
>screw driver kit with all needed bits for all of my equipment
>multitool
>flashlight and bore light
>some pens
>paper napkins and extra grease
Note: I already wear ANSI approved Px glasses.

Attached: 20190131_212950-2187x2072.jpg (2187x2072, 1.11M)

Attached: 1548206569440.jpg (2305x1440, 1.75M)

Seems like you've got your bases covered.

Attached: 6s5rg46sd5fg46def5g4df6g54dfg65df4g.jpg (2014x1509, 1.06M)

>30 inch waist
>twink
this cant be right

Attached: 1536965676256.jpg (712x461, 52K)

A belt belt? Of a battle belt?

what bags are those gentleman?

Attached: 1545097627158.jpg (960x1133, 285K)

does anyone make a decent pack for asips? All the manpacks fucking suck and the jtac/117 bags are too burly boy

Attached: 36409F47-74CF-42DE-A824-07CAF5FA28AE.jpg (4032x3024, 2.69M)

>howard leights

look at this fiscally responsible faggot! I bet he eats 3 healthy meals a day! Do you like penis as well?

Should I focus more on having space on the front of my belt (so I can go prone), or should I have more space on the back of my belt (so I can ride in a car comfortably)?

I am mostly going to be outdoors instead of in a car, but when I am in the car it will be in duration where I need to sit comfortably and won't have time to put on and take off my belt (getting in and out quickly).

Going to shoot at dirt is not a battlefield 4 mission, you don't need to be geared up to your pretty eyelashes driving in your car.

Get a belt you can remove before driving, or wear different pants and change innawoods if you direct thread your belt/pants

The only reason you would disagree with this is because you want to look cool and tactical if you get out to get gas or mcdonalds

He’s probably doing vic drills. Not everyone is boring, faggot.
Back of the belt should only be for IFAKs or rolled up dump pouches. Some dudes I know like to use those horizontal mag pouches but then you’re just not allowed to bitch when you can’t sit comfortably. Having stuff on the front won’t make you incapable of going prone, especially when you’ve already got your plates on but I recommend setting your gear up so you can comfortable perform a full ROM Olympic Squat and Military Press. That’s almost every rom your body can be expected to perform during combat operations.

Where might a young kommando find a flecktarn plate carrier?

Attached: Flecktarn.jpg (640x480, 59K)

roman kurmaz on facebook

Grey ghost gear.

Attached: 4f6bg54df6gb54df6b84dfb684.jpg (2016x1512, 1.25M)

No.

Attached: Smug Lem.png (399x399, 108K)

Considering there are so many NIJ06 passing chinese armor plates for extremely low prices could anyone tell me what the downsides would be to them compared to 2-4x more costly made in US options? If someone could tell me whether or not most ceramic plates have an inch of unprotected area around the plate that would be helpful as well

Best multi-tool for EDC, shoot.

The one you have on you.

Which one would that be then you gigantic gaped asshole thanks in advance peace out boio

As far as the plates go, I’d rather spend a little more money and know that something has went through proper quality control and isn’t only effective in the center of the plate etc.

I’m pretty sure most plates are meant to stop a bullet no matter where on the plate it hits.

Zentauron or Lindnerhof Taktik

Honestly it’s a much of a muchness, some people will swear by leatherman , others will say Gerber, I had a $15 dollar multitool from autozone that worked for me for years the only reason I no longer have it is because I lost it.

How much money do you want to sink into it.

Leatherman Sodekick if you like pocket clips and spring assisted plyers. Leatherman rev if you hate scissors and Leatherman Surge if you like little bits that interchange and get lost in Iraq.

As little as possible I suppose, but not some complete shit from China either.
Any european/german/swedish brands? Gerber sounds german.
I think the scissors have broken on every pair of pocket knife I've had, maybe skip it this time and more focus on the knife.

I see where you're coming from, I've watched some independent testing videos on specifically the "Militech" brand plates which are only ~$80 a piece, ~5.5 lbs ea, and nij06 certified and they seemed to hold up fine. Main difference I can see with them is that the ceramic internals are tiled in different sections and held together with some sort of special adhesive. I almost just want to say fuck it and order a couple for my GGG minimalist carrier. I feel that if I'm getting hit multiple times in the plate I'm probably getting hit multiple times elsewhere as well so as long as it can stop a couple hits of M80 or M2AP it'll serve my purposes pretty well.

Great, thanks!
>tfw a month after getting them I found a pair in the back of a 5 ton that another shop left behind
Gear adrift is a gift

Attached: Neat.png (584x329, 425K)

Leatherman Rev it is, I think

I'm 6'4" with a gut and wear 33". You're not a twink.

Ammo
Membership card

take a lap, fatbody

Thanks for the advice. I've only considered the basic bodyweight (pushups/situps/pull-ups/chinups).

Nice $60 Chinese airsoft sight you fucking retard

thank God you don't take your gun outside of its case otherwise you might break it

The bodyweight squat should be added to that parenthesis

This is also part of why the army PT test is changing to the Army Combat Fitness Test

Attached: 4C8FC2E8-7B4F-49D9-9997-A396CD01E67A.jpg (1536x2048, 882K)

>No one is coming

Attached: cage.jpg (381x450, 23K)

LBT 3 day pack non Molle verison works for me

Chinese plates aren't batch tested and a good plate won't have an area lacking a strike face around the edge.

how are the SADF pattern 83 battle jackets or for that matter the new ones?

I see a lot of people talk about how a good deal they were but the 2 people I've ask from /gq/ always say they're shit without explaining why

Attached: model 83.jpg (1200x630, 79K)

Thanks!

I'm an ISSF man, but looks good to me.

As someone who can't get US made plates, I'm rocking the chink ones because it's better than nothing. Feels kinda bad man. But at the same time, feels good to not be noplates.

Attached: 1548021314532.jpg (650x456, 172K)

Look at the historical philosophy of combat gear in the modern period. Starting with real mass-production and variable-within-limits sizing produces one big problem: keeping shit from bouncing all over the damn place.
Load-Bearing Equipment is designed to sustain an individual soldier during combat operations. As tech developed, we found ways to do it without relying on metal hooks, safety pins, or even buckles in some cases. We found ways to make “shooter’s preference” a reality with interchangeable equipment down to the smallest pouch. We can keep our shit wound right to us with locking straps, molle webbing, and copious amounts of Velcro.
The battle jacket, the ALICE rig, and even the FLC are hampered by their design.
Will they hold your beans, bullets, and band-aids? Yes. Have I and thousands of other young hopefuls used them to their fullest potential? Yes. Are they the best option? No. But it depends on what you’re doing. If you’re gonna outfit a whole platoon’s worth of yahoos on a budget then yeah, they’re the right choice. If you’re going for that “Hollywood PTSD flashback where you accurately recreate your COP in your backyard” aesthetic then sure. Hell, if you just want it because you want it or you think it looks cool, then it’s the best choice.
You do you and make it work. Just keep your eyes open

those shoes look a lot like vans
i think they are

enjoy wasting your cash because someone put a gun in the pic

Attached: ae5ec87e1e1e4f266a7e5ba76718185f.jpg (600x600, 26K)

update: they are vans.

and I bought a pair for $50 bucks once

well yours didn't have a little lightning and so were not gucci operator vans

Finally got my pouches from esstac I ordered

Attached: 6594B26E-74C8-47E0-80DE-0DFAF1D487EF.jpg (2772x3032, 3.17M)

kek

Attached: 1290889519767.jpg (268x320, 15K)

Victorinox Master race. All you faggots carry pounds of extra gear you don't even use daily.

Attached: 15490608862371576042703.jpg (4032x3024, 3.55M)

Was someone in here posting about SADF 83 chest rigs?

RhodesianCamo maybe?

No.

Don't do that.

you'll cowards don't even smoke crack

Wearing a 33 is not the same as having a 33" waist.
If you actually have a 33" waist at 6'4", you're stick-thin and need to go to Jow Forums

Looking for easy to eat shelf stable food. This is a 24hour pack.

Attached: Ration Pack.jpg (4032x3024, 3.28M)

He needs to read the fucking sticky anyway

I'm going to guess they have the same issues those cheap american plates I always see advertised on facebook and instagram. Protection for 10x12 plates is probably more likely 8x10 or worse and they probably spit a ton of material when shot reducing multi hit capability.

That's like half the food you're gonna need especially if you're rucking. Pack a full sized can o spam like a man

Attached: 15490626280681394711654.jpg (4032x3024, 3.12M)

They retailed for like $130 but because of the resale market they disappear within minutes after dropping and then show up a week later with a 300% markup average that clout boys willingly pay for these fucking meme shoes to "operate" on social media like all their idols. I tried on a pair my buddy was lucky enough to get and they were comfortable with the insert they have but not $500 comfortable.

i want meme shoes tho

Attached: 47694531_273326660006874_1806635881357306929_n.jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

They are Vans, Defcon and LBT worked with Vans to make "maritime" sneakers in mas grey, as well as other patterns and companies like Multicam.
They're $130 but due to the limited production people sell them second hand for ridiculous prices.

Attached: DEFCON_GROUP_VANS_SYN_-14.jpg (1800x1200, 476K)

Attached: nike-special-field-air-force-1jpg.jpg (1200x958, 157K)

>tactical vans
welp

Anything that packs extremely dense. The OG trail food it peanut butter mixed in with all sort of dried fruit and nuts. Even Garandman is on the PB stew train. Lots of calories in a small amount of space. That being said 24 hours is nothing. You don't need much food for a short hop, the body can go a long way without it.

Attached: ds65g4dsf65g4edf65g4df65g4d6f5g.jpg (1612x1208, 738K)

protip: altama OTB maritime is more practical and half the price if you want meme shoes, also lowtops

Attached: 33300x-2.jpg (500x500, 128K)

ok grape shoes

>Wearing a 33 is not the same as having a 33" waist.
Where do you think that number comes from, friendo?

You’re not that dumb, calm down.

was looking at these

>tactical skate shoes
Are you niggers fucking retarded? I hope you all stand on a fucking nail.

Heh you didn't say what direction the nail has to be facing, this is easy

I don't want to get my actual skate shoes muddy tho.

nothing personnail, kid

Attached: 56we4t658we74reg6d5f4gd35f4.jpg (1968x1266, 1.08M)

>no wml

They have pretty decent grip for indoor surfaces.

>muh light

Attached: 65asd4f65sad4f6as5d4f6asdf.jpg (2016x1450, 1.14M)

>oh shit its dark, let me switch guns

>tfw the badguy suddenly turns off the sun because they see you have no taclight

sheeeeeeeit

Attached: IMG_20190131_135744.jpg (3024x4032, 1.8M)

>Muh light

Attached: 6844t68344t6fg4dd6fg4d.jpg (1982x1488, 1.24M)

Anyone has a good pouch for mounting to a belt and carrying a Mark 1 NAAK with 3 ANTAA, and one CANA. Want Velcro so I can attach a label.

I love vans and wear them on a daily basis but fuck I'm not paying 300 for bootie-shoes when there is better options out there.

I would love some DC court graffix in a boot length and covered in goretex just cause.

sorry im and just was like what the fuck are these nike shoes for? Fucking nonner's to show off to their PC loving desk jockey shit friends for?

what kind of retarded nigger would wear that shit lmao

if they made them in non militaria colors they'd be a great EDC shoe.

Attached: loadout.jpg (5152x1932, 3.57M)

>black
negro

>just stepped out of a fox outdoor catalog
also whats up with the filter

no filter

Attached: 2.jpg (5152x1932, 1.76M)

everything looks like airsoft in this pic, like its probably not but its just got that airsofter aesthetic

wtf, I'm super twink mode and even I'm a 32 waist...

spotted the basement dweller. Solid black shoes stick out as much a coy-brown and camo.

Hypebeasts drive the price of these up insanely high. Faggots pay out the ass for a pair of Vans with some LBT Mas Grey color.

"poor security guard buys gear from ebay and wish" aesthetic

Attached: 20180703_234012.jpg (3264x2448, 1.35M)

es bad to leave your chem stix exposed for long

>projecting this hard
every third person is wearing blacked out roshes, new balances, or converses. its such a meme now that if you just google huaraches the first shopping results are all black or all white. get with it old man.

Attached: new-balance-mrl-996-kp-black-1.jpg (1488x992, 249K)