Have you violated any gun related laws?

You can tell us, we're all friends here.

Attached: 1549009433315.jpg (300x300, 28K)

As argued by the supreme court, in 1939, firearms usual in the military are to be unregulated for citizen ownership. SBR and machine gun regulations are unconstitutional.

And what you're gonna do? fight back? We'll kill you and just say you were an antisemite or smth.

> got some 7.62x39 without having a rifle loicense
> transported a full backpack of 12ga before I got my shotgun permit, by foot, walking right before the main cop shop of the city
> actually stored 2 grandfather's shotguns before getting the permit in my name, hid them under the bed when a cop came to check the safe
> let my friends oper8 the 870 (by law you aren't permitted to let anyone other than you even touch your funs)
Yuro thug lyfe.

Attached: evilfrog.jpg (526x400, 67K)

based, whats your location?

Get it from IP, you lazy CIAnigger :^)

I inserted my high capacity magazine into your mother's magwell. Normally she's restricted to a 10 round magazine, but called me to give her a full 30 last night.

dispatched.
joke's on you i have 2 dads.

>working on my ar pistol, replacing Shockwave blade with SBA3
>finally get the blade off, forgot where I put my new brace
>put my pistol down for a minute and go look for it
>as I'm looking, my cat decides to explore my desk
>I have some gun parts on a shelf directly above where I'm working
>cat tries to jump on the shelf, knocks parts down onto desk
>for a fraction of a second a magpul moe sl stock and KAC broomstick vert grip touch my pistol before falling on the floor
>afraid every day since then that the ATF is gonna burn my apartment complex down and shoot my cat then throw me in prison forever

Did that set a precedent and if so has that been overturned?

I put a stock on my pistol is that bad?

who is “we” you larping faggot

Yeah, just the other day at [REDACTED], I [REDACTED] my new [REDACTED] with some parts I made myself at [REDACTED]

Had a full auto AK, and VZ Scorpion from yugo wars.
Gave them up to coppers after years of begging from the family. Was a dumb teenager, now have registered guns, but i can never again obtain untraceable guns for SHTF.
Such is the yurolyfe.

Attached: 1535581943788.jpg (2875x2584, 972K)

I hope every ATF agent dies of cancer.

no but i went through a loophole where kiddies below 21 in my state can have guns if the gun is a blackpowder weapon

>shockwave
>cat
>apartment
nothing of value would be lost.

I don't abide by the mag ban in california! Fuck the laws set in place.
If you want to know my secret email me at
[email protected]

I put X on my X and turned it into an X.

Attached: 1540705423371.png (414x450, 249K)

Fuck off CalDoJ. You're not honeypotting me you cuck.

Jokes on you, one's a tranny and still has a vagina

Witnessed and agreed.

no one here owns any guns. were just here for cute anime grills

Yes, my name is Max Loong Chen from Boulder Colorado if you want to see my illegal SBR.

Well seeing as the 2nd amendment to the Constitution is very explicit as to the limits of the law regarding firearms
>"No!"
If you are asking if I have ever shot someone or threatened to
The answer is also no

Attached: 2512B41E6A464694883604AC7C91CAB0.jpg (1024x1010, 137K)

Yeah, I "used" a "bump stock" to kill a bunch of rednecks at a concert in Vegas. Thanks for the payoff, guys!

If gun owners collectively told the Feds to fuck off and owned SBRs, Machine Guns, and Suppressors without an NFA stamp and approval what could the government do?

They don't have the resources to go door to door confiscating. Just look at the current bans with "Assault Rifles" and magazine capacity in certain states. Almost 0 compliance. What can they do if we all resist?

you literally chose the worst possible option because of your family, i bet they dont even care about your hobbies and hope you turn out to be a dick sucking faggot one day

Attached: 1494228813887.jpg (239x211, 12K)