How accurate are Ruger American Ranch rifles in 7.62x39?How well do they function with cheap Russian steel case ammo...

How accurate are Ruger American Ranch rifles in 7.62x39?How well do they function with cheap Russian steel case ammo? Are they .308 or .311 bore?

Attached: IYtDWjB.jpg (956x294, 65K)

Never shot a Ruger Rifle I didnt hate.

To be fair, I never shot the one you're asking about either

I think you mean how precise are they not how accurate, anyways, they are very much so. I’m talking Extreme precision, esp in 7.62x39 chambering. Mine were all 1/4”moa out of the box and got down to 1/5” moa with a bit of tinkering. My best results were with wolf military classic 124gr.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is bothered by this.
>precise rifles called accurate
>accurate shooters called precision shooters
How to unfuck this?

Fucking lies nigger

>7.62x39
>sub MOA

hmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1501214225778.jpg (1022x688, 176K)

>in 7.62x39

whats the point when you could get something in e.g 270 for les that would be flatter shooting, longer range, harder hitting, cheaper and more accurate?

This.
Buy a real bolt caliber or just get a 30/30.

You are talking shit. .2 MOA? consistent at O 300M really? You must have a ton of target medals.Honest question why did you sperg out with that bullshit? what motivated you? I notice this was with ALL, OUT OF THE BOX. How many fantasy 7.62X39 ,2moa riles did you buy? Why did you buy them once you had one?

I never even considered any of this. I'm going to start pulling people up on this and I don't care how autistic it is.

Your accuracy is only as good as your ammo, dummy.

that's not really what a 7.62 x 39 is for....its more of a gas operated cartridge....The Ruger American hand guns are really nice though.

Fair enough questions, but they are far from imaginary. I’m the leader of a paramilitary org, I acquired these rifles for my arsenal at the request of my armorers. I have 37 ruger American ranch rifles, 33 of which are chambered in 7.62x39.

I own the Ruger American in 7.62x39:

with Wolf military classic 124 grain HP its 1 to sub moa at 100 yards.

Pic related from one of my range days.

I highly recommend the rifle - accurate, cheap ammo, cheap rifle, and a great shooter.

Attached: ruger7362x39.jpg (1360x3168, 1.21M)

>1 to sub moa at 100yds
great ty just what I needed to know

.270 cheaper than 7.62x39? Where user

>I’m the leader of a paramilitary org

Would you ever fuck off with your nonsense.

I remember being 14, those were awesome times. Enjoy your youth user. But if you're saying this at 25+ ouuuch

I’m 29 actually, but thanks. Just bc you’re life is pathetic doesn’t mean everyone else’s is as well. You wouldn’t last an hour at our bimonthly drill.

Very

>How well do they function with cheap Russian steel case ammo?
Do to the nature of the action on the rifles that type ammo will dramatically affect functionality, expect a lot of malfunctions, ftf fte etc

Oooooooh aren't you smart... stfu dummy. "Gas operated cartridge" lol kys

WRONG!
The fact you think cheap ammo will malfunction in a BOLT ACTION is proof you are nofunz.
I shoot Tullammo exclusively from mine, couldn't tell you what a malfunction would even look like.

>do
>affect
>ftf on a bolt gun
Are you retarded?

One of, if not the most accurate out of the box 7.62x39s on the market.

Affect was actually used correctly

7.62x39 is a cheap cartridge for plinking, nothing more

Buy a real cartridge if you want to kill something

Your post not only reveals your level of autism but also your fundamental lack of firearms knowledge. How the fuck did you get to 0.20 moa when the bullet measures .311?

>FTF a bolt action
Spotted the soiwristed noodle armed faggot lol

Was this supposed to be funny or something?

Were you born this stupid or did you have to work at it?

Attached: 2016-09-16_001-5.jpg (1100x1100, 95K)

Not him, but MOA is supposed to be measured from the theoretical center of each bullet hole.

Literal idiot. Group size is measured from the center of the hole. Therefore, 5 .50 cal shots on top of each other, making a single 1/2” hole, would not into a 1/2” group dingus.

I own one. Wolf 124gr shoots great, and I can get S&B just under MOA. Its light recoil makes it a lot easier for beginners to shoot, and ammo is right around 20cpr if you buy in bulk. Takes Mini 20 mags. I recommend it.
Im 90 percent sure it is a .311 bore. Just don't shoot Prvi Partisan out of it, it gives many people light primer strikes.

>mini 20
Disregarded

this is why I dont believe any grouping claims on the internet.

I don't know about the 1/5 1/4 moa stuff, but this is def a ~1 MOA rifle.

I've shot this the entire season at the 100 (and a bit at the 300 for shits and giggles).

I plan on using this and a hog and deer rifle this year - w/ 154 gr soft points.

obvi he means mini30. the fact that it takes mags is great ofc.

Nutnfancy please slow down and post paper

Pic related is one of my personal best, it shows 5 separate 5 shot groups I did sighting in my Swarovski 2.3-18x 56mm on one of my 33 7.62x39 ruger American ranch. Groups all measured approx .18”

Whoops forgot pic

Attached: 3F4C5278-005F-4CDC-A2F8-7D6023856EC1.jpg (1125x1052, 232K)