So, I have recently sold all of my (((comic books))) and i am now in the market for a first gun...

So, I have recently sold all of my (((comic books))) and i am now in the market for a first gun. I am looking for a carry gun for this purchase and I am most likely going to get the sig p365. Thoughts or alternatives??

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LczfeWK9lHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't buy nuSig.
Get a Ruger LCP or something.

glock 19 or m&p 2.0

Lcp is at good prices right now.
M&p is good as well

Just make sure you get what you want and what feels good for you. I don’t know much about ‘nusig’ cause I don’t own one

The M&P9c is nice. Relatively inexpensive, reliable, double stacked magazine. I have one and I love it.

Attached: 1105181252~3.jpg (1983x1355, 527K)

I think you shouldn't buy a firearm based on what I or anybody says, ESPECIALLY the larpers that is K. A handgun is a very personal and intimate experience. Go to a range and test drive a variety of models, makers and calibers. Find what works best for you. The best gun is the one you are most comfortable and efficient with

This
This is my EDC, but I do have to say the trigger is shit. Bought a Apex replacement trigger kit and did it myself. Now the best thing I have ever shot.

P2000sk, P30sk, PPQsc, VP9sk

Pick one.

Nothing wrong with the P365, but it’s not a gun for a beginner because of the size. I recommend a Glock 19, Glock 48, Beretta PX4, Sig P320, or these

This is the best advice ITT. Please listen to this user, OP.

Nig sauer is still better than any ruger trash. M&P are shit tier too kill yourselves.

That user doesnt know shit
Everybody knows that glocks are master race, otherwise why would 85% of LEOs and military around the globe choose them? Git a glawk fotee op

i like mine a lot but its going to be hard to shoot accurately if its your first gun
check out a cz p10c or a used full size that is relatively cheap and get the 365 next

>”don’t buy nuSig”
>unironically suggests Ruger
You literally can’t make this shit up.

For a first gun you should consider something with a larger frame. If you're dead set on a 365, get one of those 12 round mags so you at least have a full size-ish grip

Use your new gun to reacquire all of your comic books

>Nig sauer is still better than any ruger trash. M&P are shit tier too kill yourselves.

For a first gun? lol, fool.

Nobody will argue that the Sig P226 isn't one of the finest production 9mm pistols out there, but for the same money, one could also buy a Mossberg 500, a Ruger Security 9, and build a PSA AR.

All Sigs aren't the same solid platform, either. The P320s had the embarrassing recall for the "drop and blow your balls off" issue, and I think the Steyr patent infringement lawsuit is still on.

Any asshole who claims "this gun is better than all others for all reasons" is usually a noguns who learned everything by playing vidya.

The issues have already been corrected since last year. Are we still talking about Glocknade in the current year?

>The issues have already been corrected since last year

Hence using past tense, my little idiot buddy. Just pointing out that Sig Sauer isn't the be all and end all with all its platforms.

Name one thing wrong with the LCP.

>.380
There you go. That joke of a cartridge is the first problem.

It allows the gun to be smaller retard

Then why do I still read about people getting broken springs and strikers?

And for Tyrone to make your boipucci larger, retard.

>Implying modern .380 doesn't have ideal performance characteristics

Attached: Lehigh-XP.jpg (600x524, 30K)

What he said. That being said if you end up with Sig I would recommend a used one. I am happy with my P226 I got in 2013 but if I was doing it over I'd get a cheaper non-rails used one.

But test as many guns as you can while getting a feel for it. That's how I narrowed my choice to FNX/FNS or a Sig.

>380
>ideal
It doesn't by any metric, even in your meme ammo. What he wants is an LC9.

youtube.com/watch?v=LczfeWK9lHw