What is it about the .22lr that makes it so deadly?

Attached: apu big brain.png (755x708, 31K)

Niggers can afford it

Attached: saturdaynightmultiplecocks.jpg (2880x2160, 1.99M)

That it is an actual bullet, that gets fired from real firearms, that can cause lethal damage just like all firearms, ever.

Monkeys, typewriters, Shakespeare.
It's like being more prone to death by drowning if you live near a body of water.

This.
People fall all over themselves debating 22, 30, 38, 40, 45 cals, when it's the fact that it's a dense chunk of lead traveling at 1000+fps that's the most important factor.

yup

Bullet traveling 1000fps in to soft tissue

A thread died for this retarded frog poster.

Top fucking kek
>Jimenez Arms
Im ashamed to recognize this immediately

Attached: 20181229_095740.jpg (1440x2324, 3.3M)

It tricks people into thinking it’s deadly, so when they try to use it in self defense they get murdered by someone using a real cartridge. That’s how it’s accrued so many fatalities

45 is 850 fps

Its cheap enough that if you don't kill whatever your shooting at on the first shot the 629 other shots will.

Digits confirm .22 is the bait-and-switch cartridge

>dat massive gap between the slide and frame
That's some Korth quality shit right there.

I chrono'd my 185 grain hollow point .45 at over 1080 fps average. My 200 grain .45 jhp is average 1007 fps

.22lr bounces around in the skull, turning the brain into mush. That's why the ATF almost banned it, because it's so incredibly lethal.

Tumble and bounce

Its one of the most common assassin weapons because if you headshot with it it has enough force to pierce the skull but not exit the skull, so it will bounce around in there like a ping pong ball

The only high IQ post itt

Attached: apu (86).jpg (961x816, 239K)

Correction the most common assassin weapons are blunt/sharp objects found at the scene of the crime

But if they use a gun they will most likely use a 22

How many diffrent things have you shot a 22 with?

I can drop smaller hogs reliably with a 22mag , when clearing traps i find its a 1 out of 4 chance that i have to shoot the damn hog again using cci 22LR pretty much point blank from a ruger 6 22lr

its a piece of metal that flies really fast

>apu (86)
>(86)

Having shot and personally dug out my bullets 22LR reliably killed
Snakes, rabbits, squirrels, birds, rats, raccoons and small game.

I found that using it on deer, cattle, hogs, turtles and coyotes. The bullet often did strange things. Turtles for instance, sometimes my bullets would graze / glance the shell , following the contour rather than puncturing. This happened on hog, deer and the cattle skull. For those animals i try and avoid the skull and aim for the gaps like the temple

Not all 45acp is 230+ gr. with minimal powder load

Cattlemen used 22 short for cattle for a century

That is just the jpegs.
I have another 98 Apu png

Attached: apu (95).png (657x527, 171K)

i kek'd.