You know deep down this is true

Attached: download (2).jpg (242x208, 11K)

nice pic retard

Jesus Christ fix your shit OP.

I hope you feel bad. Because you should

I squinted through that shitty cap, and my only response is
>no shit dude. Did you really think this was about helping Afghans or iraqis?

Sorry vatniks

Attached: 5c5258fbfc7e93aa3e8b4571.jpg (600x515, 84K)

So it's a nothing article someone shit out because they needed to meet their quota to get paid? Wow, what a fucking shit thread.

Nice pic Zio-shill

Why are vatniks subhumans? Are you Russian by any chance? Are you an alien that pretends to be a human?

>some jewish dumbass neverserved """"""""""journalist"""""""""" pulls some shit from his ass
you should be banned.

Kys fag

Worst thread of the month right here.

>not wanting to enforce the pax americana
it's like you don't want us to be a great empire

What are you even talking about?

Attached: 1522904011720.jpg (299x293, 15K)

Fuck pax americana, this is vietnam 2 electric boogaloo. It's a pointless war that literally means nothing anymore. you can't beat an insurgency, no one has ever beaten an insurgency, especially one overseas.
just cut our losses and let them carve their borders with their swords.

Attached: 1530063604011.png (850x464, 678K)

so we need to steal and settle their land, force the locals onto reservations, and kill anyone who resist?
might actually work

What about when we get spammed with furry and/or Anti-gun shilling?

But if pax americana gets fucked, Iran wil become local hegemon and help Syria and other minor muslim countries destroy America's greatest ally.
We can't let it happen fellow american

Attached: 1545868954193.png (2111x2840, 3.43M)

At least that's entertaining.

A. why does a war correspondent have a gun?
B. sounds like it's their problem and not fucking ours. let the middle east burn, it's not like there was anything special about it above ground.

and?

Germans were pretty effective at beating Jewish insurgency. To beat insurgency you need Polish Death Camps.

Attached: POLISH DEATH CAMPS.png (1600x900, 729K)

Fuck that whole area we don't need any of the people there glass it all.

Attached: 1542424141714.jpg (1153x1600, 523K)

>(((MaxBoot))))

Attached: Joseph_McCarthy.jpg (996x1191, 516K)

Man, those germans sure did a great job. that's why the third Reich is still around

Attached: 1535080035882.jpg (947x1200, 149K)

because they were defeated in an conventional war by the Allies

KSG yourself, faggot

Attached: welcometok.jpg (800x581, 367K)

they still lost. the french were being back by the allies in their insurgency and eventually go kicked out. it's like how vietnam had the Americans fighting both the VC and the NVA. plus Hitler's logistics were atrocious.

Attached: 1527617842189.jpg (960x595, 86K)

some retards opinion?

Oh look the vatnik is using antisemitism to make a point about their own delusions. You vatniks and your days are numbered. You will face justice soon.

Based schizo poster

>name is literally Max Boot
So I guess he has an EGA tattoo and a brand new Mustang painted in marpat?

Why do you Jow Forumsposters keep coming here, go away

>false flag vatnik posting
It's time to stop vlad

All Germs did was murder women and children peasants. Jews are stronger than ever and nazi's were beaten pathetically.

Attached: nazis at war.jpg (460x600, 121K)

why don't you guys listen to Putin?

Attached: PutinPill.jpg (1680x945, 83K)

I'm not a vatnik. I'm an proud American who supports NATO and the mission in those countries. Max Boot is right, it's not about winning it's about keeping a presence so we don't have another 9/11 in America. If we have to stay for 300 or even 600 years, so be it. Winning and losing are irreverent. And if you don't see that, well I think your a Russian troll who has been paid to spread anti-American propaganda and anti-NATO propaganda.

>that pic
that foundation is for eastern europeans and founded by american boomers. stupid fucking communists