South Dakota gets Constitutional Carry

I know there is a lot of bad news in the gun world but here is a whitepill for you guys
>Be SD
>Get republican milf governor in 2019
>First bill she signs is constitutional carry
>Governor, House and Senate reps literally "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" posting at hearings
>Local Preemption bill (prevents cities from passing gun regs) also blasting through house

twitter.com/govkristinoem/status/1090683694388572161

guns.com/news/2019/02/01/south-dakota-becomes-14th-constitutional-carry-state-others-seek-to-follow

>Sen. Stace Nelson, R-Fulton, refuted that imposing a fee on conceal carry permits is a denial of Second Amendment rights. If a South Dakotan refuses to pay the $10 fee, Nelson said he or she is “denied the right to bear arms.”
>Rep. Kevin Jensen, R-Canton, replied, "There are far, far too many gun deaths in this country, the vast majority of them are suicide, and that has nothing to do with concealed carry."
>Rep. Tim Goodwin, R-Rapid City, told his fellow House members that the decision should be easy on repealing the permits because they all took an oath to support the U.S. Constitution.
>Rep. Tim Johns, R-Lead, attempted to amend the bill to require South Dakota visitors to have a concealed carry permit in their home state, but the amendment failed in a 29-41 vote.

Attached: sodak.png (926x765, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1323141/The-gun-crazy-women-preparing-blow-Obama-away-mid-term-elections.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"We are frustrated and embarrassed that Governor Noem has decided to sign this into law," Chapter Leader for Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, Shannon Hoime said.

Attached: kirstinoem.jpg (400x451, 24K)

Listen you Shareblue fuck stick, stop trying to get us tonlet our guard down with this crap. If you actually gave a shit about gun rights, you'd be posting about the jack boots on the coastal states.

>tfw californian

Attached: egyptiansherbetmouthsmk2.jpg (485x152, 20K)

>being happy that states are gaining rights makes me a shareblue agent
Shut up retard

Attached: 1548808850794.jpg (339x338, 14K)

REEEEEEEEEEEE
OHIO OR KENTUCKY CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY WHEN!?

Attached: 1548629908230.png (307x292, 22K)

Cool, only 36 more states and a few territories to go.

>The South Dakota Sheriff’s Association has opposed the bill, saying it’s too broad and could allow anyone to enter South Dakota while carrying a concealed weapon. The State’s Attorneys Association has also opposed the bill.

This can't be correct, Jow Forums told me that police support gun rights

What the fuck is that she's wearing

I appreciate her signing the bill, but camo as a fashion fabric was a mistake.

yeah what the fuck kentucky?

People in SD are living memes, but in a good way

Attached: kristi.jpg (468x508, 58K)

For what its worth she was wearing real clothes when actually signing the bill. The camo attire is just for other occasions.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1323141/The-gun-crazy-women-preparing-blow-Obama-away-mid-term-elections.html

Attached: signingbill.jpg (400x265, 18K)

I soon as KY gets it I am crossing the river from Ohio and never coming back.

>when you got a state of the state at 8 but buck season starts at 9

>how dare people be happy about a tangible win for gun rights!

There's a lot of niggers in the Louisville / Cinci metro area. Any southern state with a bad ghetto scene won't get CC any time soon because it deprives the police of another way to get Jamaal off the street.

It's the same thing with Tennessee and Memphis.

>Shareblue is now accusing others of being Shareblue
What level of falseflag are we on here?
All the same, nice to hear some good news

South Dakotan here, this makes me proud of my state. I think I am going to buy one of those Poly80 kits to celebrate.

Get in the discord if you arent

Ah yes. All those people from out of state who intended to commit crimes in South Dakota but did not because of the lack of constitutional carry. Now they'll just swarm across the border.

>deprives the police of another way
90% of patrol cops would support abolishing the 1st, 4th, and 5th tomorrow because it makes their job easier, and they'd lie to themselves that they'd only ever use their new powers on the guilty.

The reason the sheriffs are concerned is because the sturgis rally brings a billion bikers here each year and there is some actual concerns that the bikers are going to cause crime. SD law still requires a permit for carrying on a motorcycle open or concealed as a result of this fear.

Its fucking stupid but most people get the high tier permit here so they can skip 4473s.

KSP and several lawmakers prefers the current system. They like people requiring training.

>republican milf governor

Attached: Hng.gif (276x232, 1.38M)

>90% of patrol cops would support abolishing the 1st, 4th, and 5th

Hell half the time they just ignore those rights anyway and hope that it never gets challenged in court.

Goddamn, I’d let her carry me without a permit.

M-mommy

SD user here. My state still kicks ass.

>tfw I was working at Tractor Supply in Watertown years ago when she was a Representative and she came in once to buy horse feed

I told her to have a nice day and she said y-you too.

She came to our town's event center in my senior year a couple years ago to speak. She was interesting.

Montanan here, im getting ready to come back to the glorious Dakotas soon

North or South?

well. thats what they get for promoting that greasy Harley crusier-fag festival every year
just asking for drunken degenerate scum to swarm in
i lobe the Dakotas. but i got no use for wannabe outlaw biker posers

>linking to anything co.uk
>ever
Gas yourself.

Lot of those guys are normal, but it's not unusual for actual outlaw dudes (like the ones in Hunter S. Thompson's book) to come there to start shit sometimes.

Was thinking North. But I'm gonna look around South too and see what there is for work and such

yeah, i know your right. i think my attitude comes from my aversion to large potentally uncontrolable crowds at these huge public events.
makes my skin crawl just thinking about being surrounded by a sea of people like that

North sucks ass in most ways. South has a few jobs, but most of the good ones are for if you have the requirements (college, experience, etc.). As long as you aren't a criminal, can come to work on time and sober, and can pass a drug test, that puts you miles ahead of other candidates. I work for $10 and hour as a dishwasher at our local Mexican restaurant, and I get free food and drinks. Saving up cash to get a Colt Python and a motorcycle.

I can see what you mean, though. All those people around makes even me nervous, and I'm that same guy who plans to join the Bandidos one day, possibly.

Also worth mentioning was that Antifa threatened to protest the biker rally, but don't know if they actually did. But if they do, you'll want to be there for it to see the show.

nice. yeah i dont drink or party anymore. all i do is work, pay bills, save money.. mess around with some /diy/ hobby stuff on my time off. so Dakota lifestyle suits me. i like it simple
but yeah, ND weather can kick your ass sometimes. but i also like that too because it helps keep out the riff raff

>Antifa threatened to protest the biker rally,
ha, i would love to see that shit-show

>bunch of larping boomers vs a bunch of larping college twinks
I'd pay to watch that

Yeah. I'm sure you've heard of the bad weather we've all been having right now.

When I heard that, I asked my mom how to get $15,000 in 2 weeks, and she responded with "Prostitution." I wanted to go see it and fuck around while I'm there.

I heard its gonna get brutal in the Dakotas next week

Yep. I was told that by my grandfather. Can't wait until spring. I'm not a fan of summer, but I love spring.

I saw Governor Noem at a grocery store in Pierre yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Holy shit, man. Lucky you.

Hickok45 here.

been too long since I've seen this pasta

South Dakota is a nothing state with no diversity or a modern, 21st Century economy.

Hardly anyone lives there for good reason.

Can confirm

>living in central SD

>no diversity
False. We have a shitload of Natives here. And a bunch of reservations.

>t. noguns roastie toastie coastie who lives in a shoebox that costs him $1,000,000 per month

Hello, fellow Jew. Are you an east coast Hebrew, like I am, or a west coast Hebrew?

>no diversity

Get fucked

>t. Mulatto

sjw feminist diversity affirmative action can get fucked

protip. don't be a fucking special snowflake nigger and just be a normal productive member of society and you will get along fine.
but if you insist on waving your special snowflake diversity flag then you can get fucked

SoDak Represent. I'm hyped. Permit expires a few days after it goes into effect so I'm glad I get to avoid all of that.
That's why its so great. -60F winters keep all the riffraff out.

except for those faggots over east river

MY FUCKING FRIEND DIED IN THAT UNIFORM

>bad weather

Lol pussies can't handle a little cold

calm down incel

The Dems here are holding town meetings to warn everyone about this and get the fear mongering going lel

literally hysterical screeching with no real merit whatsoever
these people have no business even being in adult positions at all

Gun advocates need to be raving lunatics unsatisfied with everything except total anarchy or else it doesn't work

fun fact; SD is the state with the lowest number of jews.

Attached: Flames_of_Zamorak.gif (198x182, 348K)

Go and record it for a chuckle.

I’d live there. I’d bring southern food and an ice rink

Shhhhh, they'll realize that and move there

Can confirm
T. Sioux Falls

Yankton and Rapid are kinda ok. Everyone I went to HS with smokes pills now tho

Attached: 0DE77A7E-93A2-4866-A4F3-FF0802EA1B6C.gif (306x239, 322K)

A-a-are you saying we’re not the Dakota accent Fargo meme people?

Attached: E433C8DE-0701-4B30-AE93-07F8627BBD86.gif (320x180, 1.45M)

>no diversity or a modern, 21st Century economy.
So it's a white ethnostate on the gold standard?

SD based and redpilled; MD is a cuck state, don't ever come here unless you wanna deal with some stupid shit for gun owners
>10-round mag limit in-state purchases (you have to go to VA or PA if you want a standard 30rd)
>Have to spend $150 for HQL training, another $70 for fingerprinting and another $50 application fee just to be able to buy a handgun
>AK-47s are banned
>"any rifle that has two of three characteristics - folding stock, grenade launcher or flash suppressor — is considered an “assault weapon” and now illegal in Maryland. The statute also makes specific pistols, rifles and, shotguns — “or a copy regardless of the producer or manufacturer” — banned in the “Free State.”"
Just nuke us ffs

You can work in the oilfield and make at least 70k a year starting salary.

Anyone who lives in the Dakota's and isnt taking advantage of the fracking boom is a fucking idiot

I moved here for a co-op and lemme tell you, I'm 2 weeks in and already wanna die. Luckily living in suburbia and no niggers in sight but damn user I need to brap off some ammo.

>mfw I find out owning funs is a felony in DC

whelp better stay the fuck away from that shithole...

Weed is legal, but guns aren't.

What a fucking surreal law we have.

SD user and Jew here. I can confirm.

Yeah. That's another disadvantage of the midwest is the amount of pill-poppers.

We don't have really any of those in SD. ND, however, has a lot. I used to live there, and my stepdad works as a water truck driver there. Makes damn fine money.

man she is hot. she could carry my constitution any day.

>sound money
>english speaking neighbors

Attached: 1517873445860.png (502x663, 703K)