Did I just fuck myself over? How bad of an idea is it to buy legal weed and be a hasguns?

Did I just fuck myself over? How bad of an idea is it to buy legal weed and be a hasguns?

Specifically in reference to That Question on form 4473.

Attached: 2BA3BE88-59F3-4C03-8643-797AD915994E.jpg (720x480, 47K)

Don’t mention it.
They don’t know if you don’t mention it.

Oooops little fact most dont know about

depends what state yer in. if your in Hawai yer absolutely fuked m8

buy legal weed, lose right to own a gun
"Feds laughing in background"

if you don't wanna be fucked by the FED don't get a loicence saying you consume things that disqualify you on the 4473 m8

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

>legal weed
No such thing federally

I don't think feds have access to state databases for mmj cardholders if you're buying it medical. I'd worry even less if it was recreational that you bought.

Stop smoking weed.

Kys you moral highhorse faggot

Doesn't weed usually mellow people out?

Shit maybe you need valium instead.

>4473 asks if you consume the devils lettuce
>Doesnt give a shit if you walk around with a Whiskey IV popping opioids like pez

What a great form

Yooo dude you wanna get baked mag dump then pull a bullet, dump the powder and load some concentrate. Pull the trigger and dab that shit from the pimer/barrel shit gets you ripped bro

The 4473 was updated to clarify this. If you smoke marijuana, even though it is legal in your state, it is still against federal law. By marking that you do not use it (and if you do), you are committing perjury.
Granted proving that you used before filling out the form would be difficult (short of living in a "medical" marijuana state).

Depends on where you are. If you have a registered Medical Marijuana Card and registered guns, it can spell trouble, as seen in Hawaii.
>inb4 bootlicking faggots come in here, bitching about weed and how people should comply with the NRA-backed GCA "prohibited persons" clause any more than avoiding jail-time

Attached: potheads.png (603x813, 365K)

Literally a federal crime.

>"Are you an unlawful user of..."
Legally purchased, no problem
>"...or addicted to..."
addicted to pot? Lmao.

Nah your good man.

the 4473 states in its instructions that the decriminalization of marijuana in your state does not matter in reference to question 11.e. It is still illegal at a federal level, and therefor illegal for you to purchase a firearm because of it. you can lie on the question and just say "no," but lying on the form is in and of itself a felony

Mariana is federally illegal. Any user is an unlawfully user as far as the ATF and the DEA are concerned.

>Warning: the use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medical or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.

Attached: youbestbejokingnigger.png (152x219, 54K)

meant for

What weed?

Question 11e.

Attached: Gotcha.jpg (1152x93, 43K)

>breaks the law
>gets mad at others because he broke the law
really activates the almonds

Attached: atf.jpg (590x767, 127K)

What about legal usage of weed in a foreign country where it is legal?

>nu/k/ actually cares about the law that some mortal wrote

And to think this place used to be based

How would they prove that you did lie even if you have a card, unless they blood tested you on the spot? Does owning a CPL require you to carry concealed? Maybe you're a caretaker. There's so many bullshit exceptions to this issue.

If you're state allows it without license, dont mention it, dont smell like it, buy it with cash. No one needs to know other than you less you wanna get gaped at a federal level. Just keep to yourself. No one needs to know you own firearms, no one needs to know what you smoke. Whether or not you like it feds would rather you pick one or the other or have fun in Court. Just keep to yourself. It'll be some time before the 4473 changes the weed question.

Using cannabis is federally illegal (unless you have some sort of DEA registration/license for professional research), regardless of which state you're in. Lying about using it on a 4473 is considered perjury, and punishable up to 5 years in prison. Additionally, anyone using cannabis while possessing guns or ammunition, is committing another federal offense that's punishable up to 10 years in prison. All that being said, fuck the laws, who's gonna catch you?

t_d cuckservative redditors are not Jow Forums. They may pretend to be, when virtue signalling against ze libtards, but the amount of anti-gun anti-freedom values and legislation they believe in is unforgivable. The (((two party))) system that lets you choose which chunk of your rights/freedoms you want to have, strikes again.

I can't believe that faggot is getting so assblasted about weed. I thought we liked freedom here.

Possesion of a firearm in this state intoxicated / impared is a class c felony (if gun is loaded)
Its only a misdemeanor if unloaded
Regradless they will make you jump through hoops getting the weapon back if it all

Murica

No method is 100%, but for most cases they can probably just check the guy's facebook feed. Let's see here, a "dude we got so baked" from the 22nd of April, then the form was signed in June the same year, and it'll be one expensive ass lawyer to pull his client out of the blast furnace after that.

Doesnt weed usually mellow people out?

Shit maybe you need meth heroine instead.

this
great point

The opioid are definitely covered by the "addicted to depressants" bit, and if you're only have a public defendant the prosecutor could probably squeeze in alcohol there as well since all said and done it too is a depressant.

>legal weed
no such thing.

US citizens are subject to US law anywhere in the world.

>Yeah its actually a serious crime that can land you up to 15 years in prison
> lelelele fugg laws whos gonna catch you?

Lol looks like found the fed.

Attached: chrismansen.png (400x600, 338K)

So wait.. If you can't buy a gun if you smoke weed then how do drug dealers get guns?

It is literally unconstitutional for the Feds to ban a substance or object that does not cross state lines. Since we're fighting the same fight with suppressors, it's real fucking grabber of you to take the Fed side here.

I have a marijuana charge on my record and still mark no. I know some people who've marked yes literslly for shits and giggles. If they cared that much they'd do something.

if you bought rec in cash, youre good
if you are a med patient in a med state that is not hawaii, youre good
medical marijuana licenses are technically covered under medical privacy laws, it is illegal for anyone besides your physician to obtain them without a subpoena/warrant. im not sure what the difference is in hawaii that allows them to violate peoples right to medical privacy but anywhere else you should be good
just dont be an idiot
descheduling of cannabis soon, friends

>Great point

Anyone who's stupid enough to make "Dude lmao bong hits" posts on their Facebook would either be too stupid to buy a gun, or is already a criminal in some other capacity.

So no, thats not a good point at all. Any other good method of proof besides getting lucky with Facebook, or that doesnt involve the person being a complete inept retard?

Buying marijuana legally =/= using marijuana

>Jow Forums - the AWB was unlawful because the Federal government does not have jurisdiction over lawful commerce within a state
>also Jow Forums - don't smoke pot it's illegal

Attached: 1547870282525.png (314x278, 129K)

wrong

Who gives a shit. Just mark no. Just don't get caught in a traffic stop with both and you'll be okay.

>that doesnt involve the person being a complete inept retard?
Given the context you're basically after a method for catching fish that doesn't assume that the fish will be found in water.

wanna bet?

Based quads calling out the abortion that is nu-Jow Forums

> im not sure what the difference is in hawaii that allows them to violate peoples right to medical privacy
It's Hawaii, all the politicians are thugs and gangsters and they have custom toilet paper printed with the bill of rights. Every lawsuit against every unconstitutional law they pass is bottled up by the 9th circuit court. They probably legalized medical marijuana so they could strip people of their gun rights, even temporarily. They're the sort of people that would help an old lady cross the street so they could snatch her purse.

/thread

Found the dissuading fed who knows he has little control over pot using gun owners.

Dope smokers
Pill poppers
Tweakers
What ever you want to call them, should not be allowed to own guns
We don’t let impared people drive cars
We don’t let impaired operate machinery
It should be the same with firearms.

Left out alcoholics, Cleetus

i agree. if youve ever bought alcohol you need to be banned from owning guns. its only a matter of time before you kill someone you fucking drunks.

People who are so delusional that they actually believe smoking weed is healthy. Do not have a command of reality and Cannot be trusted with guns

This.

Laws only exist to stop dumb people and honest people.

So you shouldn't be allowed to own guns and drink alcohol? Guess you better hand it over.

i dont know if youre aware, but people who arent legally allowed to own guns still manage to get their hands on guns. you think a peaceful pothead should not have the right to defend himself from jamals and daquans?
and what about people who like to drink booze? no guns for them either, i suppose?

This 1000%. If I find one bottle in your purchase history you should be banned from Jow Forums

>People who are so delusional that they actually believe smoking tobacco is healthy. Do not have a command of reality and Cannot be trusted with guns

>People who are so delusional that they actually believe drinking is healthy. Do not have a command of reality and Cannot be trusted with guns

>People who are so delusional that they actually believe eating red meat is healthy. Do not have a command of reality and Cannot be trusted with guns

Hang yourself, Feinstein.

So because you have drank alcohol before you shouldn't be allowed to own a car? That's retarded, I thought that gun people were supposed to stand up for individual freedoms, oh but because they smoke weed and the law doesn't affect you who gives a shit right?

agreed, same for masturbation. if youve ever touched your willy you will not own any firearms because its unhealthy. burn in hell, perverts.

Pretty sure it's specifically about if you abuse it, which leaves it up for interpretation.

Just don't snitch on yourself. They don't search your pockets at the gun store.

Thats not how criminal proceedings work. No federal prosecutor would ever try to bring a case that weak, even if they were total idealogues.

I live in New York, and had a upm (unlawful possession of marijuana) and was still able to buy a gun no problem, just don't say on the form that you smoke weed, they aren't gonna make you pee in a cup

>weed is not addictive
Hey you should smoke less we-
>”SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT, FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT. WEED HAS CURED MY CANCER, ALLERGIES, CLEANED MY LUNGS ANG GIVEN ME SUPER POWERS. IF YOU TOUCH MY WEED ILL FUCKING KILL YOU, FUCK YOU.”

Based and Red pilled!

Uhh what

Allah Ackbar!

Dont remember dudeweeds being protected under the constitution. My right to own machine guns on the other hand...

Say for example you kill a Thai hooker in Bangkok. The US can charge you with murder.

it's the same type of cognitive dissonance as
>only the police need guns
>cops are racist pigs
and
>come and take it
>thin blue line

No you dumb nigger, US courts have no jursidiction in Bangkok, Thailand. This is how dumb college kids get fucked away forever when they goof up in foreign countries.

Yes you dumb nigger, US courts have jurisdiction over US citizens anywhere those citizens are.

Why the fuck do you think the state dept attempts extradition of people arrested for crimes in other countries? Do you think they just go "hey we rescued you, have a nice day" to the people they get back?

I'm not gonna say those people don't exist but they are not common. People smoke weed to get high and feel good. Same reason they drink alcohol, eat sugar, drink caffeine, and smoke cigarettes. It's all just different degrees.
If someone just told you out of the blue to stop drinking booze would you try and reason with them or just tell them to fuck off and go back to doing your own thing? It's the same here. He's not telling you to fuck off because he can't stop smoking weed, he's telling you to fuck off because you're a retard.

Except people actually think smoking pot is healthy. Exactly zero people think cigarettes, booze, and a pure red meat diet is healthy.

Except that Atkins guy I guess.

see

>Except people actually think smoking pot is healthy.
Only the dudest of dude weeds thinks that. You shouldn't live your life based on memes.

>Only the dudest of dude weeds thinks that

Attached: 1493729019260.png (864x722, 264K)

>Only the dudest of dude weeds

Attached: weed retard.png (525x495, 519K)

Pot itself is ???? for you, we don't know (it's probably not great but it's probably not worse than alcohol)

Smoking ANYTHING is awful for your lungs and dude weeds have been moving away from smoking for years

Imagine thinking that medical research into uses of CBD's = smoking weed is healthy. Congrats, you're as retarded as the stoners you're ridiculing and you're not even high.

THC is being investigated for medical purposes now as well, for things like Alzheimers and Parkinson's. It also helps chemo patients keep an appetite and manage pain; and iirc THC is the chemical that prevents seizures in epileptic kids.

>Maybe you're a caretaker
The patient's name is on the card. They have records of when they are issued.

They will also pour over your social media checking to see if you were stupid enough to post something or if your friends were stupid enough to tag you in something.
Never underestimate your dealers willingness to rat you out to lessen their sentence as well. Your text to them has a date stamp and if it means a month less time he does, he will testify whatever the fuck the police want him to.

The thing is, most of the time, prosecutors push for plea deals. They count as a win for their record, are cheaper and a hell of a lot less time then going to court. One of the first things they will throw out is any perjury charge and or weapons charges. You lawyer will suggest you take their offer because he doesn't want to have a loss on his record and you get less time compared since instead of three convictions, you have one.

>Why the fuck do you think the state department ***attempts*** extradition of people arrested for crimes in foreign countries

Probably because they don't have any immediate jurisdiction over them, you fruitloop buttercup flippity flop dumb dumb nigger.

not the dude you are talking to, but i already don't drink booze, and before you say cigarettes i don't smoke either.

but the real thing is, YOU only have two choices, either you keep weed and drop firearms, or you keep firearms and quit weed, keep in mind weed is still not seen as legal by feds, even if your states allows it

>US laws : you can smoke weed in those states dude it's fine
>also US laws : weed is illegal, i hope you have a dog or we will shoot you instead

>I'm so straight edge you should all be like me
Good for you dude.
>YOU only have two choices
Wrong. Smoke weed and keep guns. Don't advertise either. Boom, cake is kept and eaten.
>weed is still not seen as legal by the feds
They literally don't care unless you're doing something else that gets their attention. Not even the DEA cares unless you're trafficking.

All of the "If you do ____ you should not be allowed a gun" posting in this thread and nobody has posted it yet? WTF?

>SHALL

>Complying
If it dosen't illicitly hurt anyone else it shoudn't be illegal.

Attached: ancap book.jpg (676x1000, 116K)

>Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness

>A completely anonymous image board where literally anyone can post has sometimes differing options and I don't understand it!!!

Attached: BRAINLET QUANTUM SIZED BRAIN.png (604x771, 147K)