Just saw someone post this pistol in a collector's group on Facebook looking for information on it...

Just saw someone post this pistol in a collector's group on Facebook looking for information on it. I've never seen anything like this myself before and I'm curious just wtf it is.

Attached: FB_IMG_1549047646858.jpg (540x960, 25K)

It's a dikfur

Looks like a Tokarev fucked a Mauser broomhandle with extra chromosomes thrown in for good measure. It's escaping me, but I read somewhere that the chinks or norks liked the broomhandle so much they made weird ass clones of it.

Loooks like its missing a stoxk.

Any idea what it’s chambered in?
Almost looks like it’s chambered for 7.62x25

No clue. Dude didn't provide any information.

You almost got me

It is a Soviet semi-automatic abortion device. (SAD)

All you do is load it and ram it in a baby ejection port before firing. The recoil impulse automatically ejects the muzzle after firing, this enables you to quickly locate and neutralize the next fetus.

Attached: 23B432AB-A52D-42A8-9B2D-10851373BCA0.gif (344x500, 549K)

is that a famas?

This Tbqh.
Probably a chinesium one off made by hand in some back alley. Sexy as fuck though.

machining quality is too nice to be a home job, looks like its in 7.63 mauser, tokarev etc, early bottlenecked pistol cartridge from the curvature, hole in the back seems odd, potentially some sort of stock attachment?
Probably something chinese made since all those features add up to something they liked.

It's either Chinese or Khyber pass.
Probably dates from 1920-1950.

It's a FAMA...

Ok, seriously, it's a one-off design from one of the Khyber Pass gunmakers in Pakistan.
They handmake just about any combination of designs they can copy.

Attached: images (34).jpg (447x253, 21K)

E.g. the AK-HK-shotgun

Some of their work is high-end and almost indistinguishable from factory AKs etc, but some looks like that mixed pistol.

Attached: images (33).jpg (630x320, 35K)

We need to buy these guys bring them to america and have them make guns

it looks like those semi-auto pistols companies would produce en masse and send to china during the 30s

Seconding that it looks like a TT33 Tokarev fucked a Mauser C96.
I'm almost positive that this gun didn't come out of any factory, not any large or known ones, but it also looks a little bit too nice for some asshole to just have made that with a set of files and a vise, the lines are straight and parallel, and it looks like it has machining marks to them, not like it was made by hand.
The grip also looks like it could be injection molded plastic, possibly outright from an actual Tokarev pistol, or a clone.

It seems to have a flash hider on it, and what seems like a charging handle.

Ask him to take more pictures, some closeups and all.

On the Chinese clones, it could be one of the knockoffs from the 'Warlord Era', in which case this thing probably came from one of the factories which were set up in those days.
There was also some factory made pistol vaguely inspired by once the Communist took control of it, but it looked little like the original C96, and it doesn't look anything like this pistol here.

It could be Spanish, I suppose.

Khyber Pass aren't the only ones to make knockoff guns.
I mean, it could come from around there, but without a closer look at the gun, we can't tell for sure.

Bump

My bet would be on an extremely good Khyber Pass gun, or maybe some autistic attempt by the Soviets to make a pistol cartridge carbine

It looks good enough that this could have been a decent machinist's hobby project from really anywhere.
Too odd to be some genuine mass produced thing, but way too nice and sensible to be some improvised junk by someone with limited skills and tools.

I really wish we had more pictures.

The overall mechanism looks like a Chinese Type 80 machine pistol. Maybe a prototype or a Khyber Pass copy.

Same gun?

Attached: 4970009.jpg (962x474, 44K)

Attached: 4970012.jpg (899x586, 50K)

Certainly looks very similar!

ٴٴ looks neat