How long until anti-guns find out about these and they go the way of the bump stock?

How long until anti-guns find out about these and they go the way of the bump stock?

youtu.be/6QkpmpgoT_g

Attached: D9591CA4-6313-4ABA-A27F-1C879A403ECA.jpg (1500x1125, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

giffords.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Giffords-Lethal-and-Legal-1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=206Ilw_5Rxo&frags=pl,wn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God, I'm so jealous of Americans

anyone have th build guide for the DIY ak binary trigger? there used to be a youtube video on how you could make one with a cut up aluminum can but it got shoah'd.

I could never get mine to work for more than 2 mags
, They had to make it look like shit, why couldnt they just make it look like an ordinary selector?

Dont worry soon enough we will be at war with the evil fucks.... Cali just made it legal to abort babies basically until birth and they just dont understand what habitual line stepping does.... We will slaughter all these evil p.o.s and be much better off for it! Soon will be the decent, God fearing, Liberty loving Americans time to shine and cast these Liberal Evil fucks back in to the depths from which they came!!!!

Lmao this is so fucking gay
just set it to full auto tacticool kid

Bait or retarded? Im guessing both.

Antis won't find out because they're too dumb to look past the visuals

A lot of proposed/passed "anti bump stock" legislation tends to include wording for "rate increasing devices", which binary triggers fall under.

At any rate, it'll just take a single mass shooting with one of these and Trump will make sure they're gone.

If the Echo AK trigger is reliable, and there is a way to use a regular safety selector, then it may be something cool to invest in. Otherwise, save yourself $400 - $450 and just get the ALG AKT. There's videos online of people dumping a 30 round mag in 3 - 4 seconds with the ALG AKT. The Echo AK trigger would speed that up by about a second.

Attached: 119.jpg (200x211, 7K)

all of mine have ALG AKT

My only issue is that the echo and semi selector need to be reversed

>How long until anti-guns find out about these and they go the way of the bump stock?
giffords.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Giffords-Lethal-and-Legal-1.pdf
They know.

It was Virginia you chose, and it didn't pass it was just a bill. Read and get the info before spouting it

CHODE not chose

t. gets fucked i the ass on the regular

Like anything, I'll wait for the reviews to come in, but I am interested in this. I already have an AR Echo 2 trigger sitting in my closet waiting for a build. If the AK trigger turns out to be good, I would finally buy a Saiga or Vepr 5.45 to put it in.

1. This is Jow Forums if youre not getting fucked in the ass your fucking someone in the ass, sometimes in a fur suit
2. Please tell me how to "just set it to full auto"

>includes muzzleloaders in their list of items that "could be the next bump stock."
>"Our federal gun laws have not kept pace with modern weaponry."
Honestly fuck these people.

Attached: 1542839942108.jpg (1117x711, 165K)

Why do people involved with the firearms industry always have to dress like such fucking queers? Whenever you see them in a video showing off their latest gadget for your AR or whatever they're always wearing some cingey digital camouflage shit covered in American flags and morale patches, with a pair of Oakleys and a gay Punisher baseball cap or something. Why can't they just dress like a normal god damned human being? A button down shirt is a lot more professional and mature than this kid shit they wear. They look like little kids that never grew out of their Call of Duty years. Not everything has to be tacticool for fuck's sake, it just makes them look like tryhards and posers, they look like the stereotypical "yeah I was gonna join the military but..." people.

Attached: 1478713667757.png (539x569, 536K)

99% of gun enthusiasts are LARPING autists

Isn't there one by Franklin

Not sure, but I know Franklin does one for the MP5 and possibly B&T.

This

Move here. We got more where that came from.

Do either of y’all have these installed on a WASR, and if so how is installation?

Why not staple mod a mini 30?

that collar is way to wide for a skinny tie

skeptical, show me one video

Use the selector switch retard

Go to about :48 seconds. You can see that he's able to dump a 30 round mag in about 4 seconds with the ALG AKT. The Fostech Echo AK will do that, but just 1-1.5 seconds faster. And that's assuming if it's reliable.

youtube.com/watch?v=206Ilw_5Rxo&frags=pl,wn

How reliable is the ALG AKT?

Look at online reviews. Everything I've read says that it's a great trigger.

not him but have a (you) anyway

Attached: 1548870454443.png (501x506, 208K)

Also one for the scorpion Evo. Real tempted to get one for my sbr

and how is that legal? one pull of the trigger fires two shots?

Attached: 1548110630323.jpg (215x215, 10K)

Share some info on the process?

1 round fires when you pull the trigger back, 1 round fires when the trigger goes forward. 2 separate actions thus not illegal.

never believe gun grabbers when they say "we don't want to take ALL your guns"

Would this work on a SAIGA-12?

Attached: 1432026484612.jpg (640x640, 60K)

I don't expect that to last too long then

Attached: 1481581055520.png (499x314, 58K)

No shit detective

Same in Finland.
But nobody has it and nobody dares to get one because cops are most likely going to throw you in jail for it.
Same applies to black powder guns, many places try to make bp revolvers to be handguns even though bp doesn't recognize different categories of weapons.

Eh, it'd be a pretty big regulatory reach. If it ever went to a court of law it'd likely get BTFOd

They would have to circumvent the NFA again like they did with the bumpstock ban.

I assume it would. A Saiga 12 has a reinforced receiver and a different dust cover to accommodate ejection of shotgun shells, but the FCG is the same as any other AK. I'm not sure why you would want a "two round burst" feature on a shotgun except for Cawadooty memeing though.

Do you really think that?

Attached: F72BA8D7-BB4B-4933-B8E1-139505927F38.jpg (564x428, 53K)

They have it installed on an IO AK.

Attached: 1526170373135.gif (240x228, 858K)

They probably wanted to test how far out of spec an AK has to be before the trigger would fail.

You sure are optimistic.

Attached: 1543358998534.png (400x300, 179K)

Its pretty fucking far in my experience.