Anyone else just really not care for handguns?

Anyone else just really not care for handguns?

Don't get me wrong there are some really unique ones out there but compared to long guns they're got next to no variance and they just feel pretty bland for the most part.

Attached: sawnoff.jpg (1920x1080, 2.54M)

Attached: 5B323670-9EB5-4EE0-B31D-F093E2C0C19D.jpg (960x912, 290K)

Oh shidd

Attached: 1445434119922.jpg (464x507, 47K)

Roll

Shiiiiiiit
Me too user, at the very least there aren't any practical ones that get me exited.

Nigger

Nice try, almost Satan

No, fuck you. most rifles/shotguns are more boring.
no, wait, fuck you!

Attached: 1546317795425.jpg (448x310, 66K)

>mfw someone tells me they have multiple firearms.
>all pistols

I’ve met someone with 5 different pistols and no long guns. Why do people do this?

Attached: 95806699-1D32-4CAA-88CC-A07B2419B013.jpg (524x336, 29K)

1) handguns are cheaper to shoot

2) handguns are more challenging to master (a lot of people don't have access to rifle ranges over 100y)

I have plenty of long guns but I shoot my handguns way more because it's just more fun to me.

My dad rode Massad Ayoob's nuts and was big into cc when it started becoming legal so the only long arms he owns are a 870 and a .22 and he has a fuckpile of pocket pistols, snub noses, and compacts.
It kind of worked out for me because I grew up pushing cc guns out to 50 yards so when I finally got into real rifles it felt like playing on easy mode.

LET'S DO THIS

Rolling

Attached: 1540590504930.jpg (560x843, 91K)

I absolutely fit this category and it blows because any "pistol" I'm remotely interested in (generally orbrezed or sawed off versions of bigger guns) are banned or really difficult to get ahold of.

Today's the day lads

Attached: FB_IMG_1548937324675.jpg (750x570, 28K)

Fuck. Spin up QRF!

Attached: 1521151426102.jpg (633x633, 79K)

I have to disagree. I primarily collect rifles, but love to shoot pistols. Maybe it's because I'm better/ can actually see improvement with pistols, but only like dinging steel with rifles.

I used to agree, but the more I shoot the more into handguns I get. Partially it's that you can find a place to shoot then easier than a rifle typically and partially I like the challenge. Also I can't carry a rifle with me all the time and so my tastes have just gotten smaller and smaller. Never thought I'd want a sub compact, but currently I own three.

AAAAAAAA

ROLLIN

Attached: 1548864982865.jpg (437x633, 36K)

>handguns are cheaper to shoot
I got a 10/22 that begs to differ.
>handguns are more challenging to master
Depends on what you're trying to do.

yeah

all modern automatics are the same and all DA revolvers are the same

I have rifles chambered in 9mm, 357mag, 44mag

Argument voided

I live in Jew York so out of paranoia I only have rifles. I don't want to get a handgun permit because I think that list will be used for confiscation

>jannies wiped half the thread
No fun

Fuck jannies, they’re all fun-hating niggers who deserve a bullet in the brain stem.

Pretty sure most 7.62x39 and a lot of 5.56 is cheaper than .357 or .44. Hell, .308 is cheaper than .44.

That being said, a 73 or 92 in .357 paired with a GP100 or 686 is pure heaven, and I don't care if it costs as much as 5.56 and is less effective at all ranges.

the only good types of handguns that have a lot of variety in them are probably
>german guns from both world wars
>obrez pistols
>revolvers
>ar "pistols"
>sawn off shotguns like in your pic
>black powder pistols
>old flare guns (if you count them)
>carbines, especially old ones
>pistols in larger calibers
though most of these are pretty old, they also make a small portion of handguns
if you want variety, maybe check into these types of guns
though i'm kind of nu-Jow Forums so dont take just my word for it, look into it

I have 10 guns, 9 are "handguns", one is a rifle.
2 of the handguns are technically rifles.

I dont actually like handguns that much either but just ended up buying a bunch

Don't worry I'm going to be executed in 2 years for "hate speech." Probably most of Jow Forums will, honestly.

No, you're just kinda gay for that

Attached: sp01.jpg (600x399, 32K)

I have a shit ton of different handguns in .22lr. So what idiot? His point is still valid. Handguns are genrtally cheaper to shoot. GENERALLY.

I dont really have a fetish for handguns.
I dont see them as offensive weapons. Im fine with 6 shot revolvers. its hard to put money down on a handgun when I could get another shotgun for the same price.

that being said for crime and actual do work assassinations, handguns are worth their weight in gold.

Why don't you compare the most common handgun caliber? Is it because it's cheaper and you can't stand being wrong?

>(a lot of people don't have access to rifle ranges over 100y)
This here

When you look at how weak pistol rounds are they are not that economic. Even if they are half the price of a rifle round they carry 4 or more times less energy.
>that being said for crime and actual do work assassinations, handguns are worth their weight in gold.

That's what liberals think. In reality the worst mass murderers and hitmen often use malee weapons. Even the most common firearm is 100 times less common than the most common brand of work tools like hammers.

In Asia hits happen in broad daylight with the suspect stabbing the victim several times and then disappearing into the crowd.

a handgun is there to get you to your rifle or to deal with an immediate threat if you don't have time to reload your rifle

>but faggots on Jow Forums will act like THEIR BRAND PISTOL is the be all end all of gun fighting

Pulling a round out of your revolver and slipping it in the Kings is actual sex

Attached: nice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

New 9mm is like 18cpr. You can get new Wolf 7.62x39 for 21cpr. The difference is honestly negligible considering how much more capable the rifle round is.

Nearest range that's 100 yards maximum has a 1 round in the gun and mag at most at any time.
If you have a PTR, you're inserting one bullet in the mag, inserting it in the gun, cycling the action, firing, then repeating.
The R.O.s are tremendous fudd faggots as well.
The 2nd nearest is an hour and twenty minute drive to an extremely populated local shooting spot that really fucking sucks.
The 3rd closest is 1 hour and 50 minute drive and that's a 300 yard range and pretty tits but doesnt allow your own targets and only sets up new targets once a day.
The problem I have the most is I cant dedicate a whole day just to give shoot some times. 3 hours of drive time and then at 2/3 ranges I'm either dealing with idiots or faggots just make it not an enjoyable experience.

I live 40 seconds from my local indoor range and shoot there frequently because I can just pop in, shoot for an hour and bail.
Thus I have a lot of handguns and not many rifles.

I own 10 handguns, 6 rifles, and 2 shotguns. I hate handguns, like rifles but prefer shotguns. I keep going until I find what I like.

Semi auto shotgun ticked the box, semi auto .44 carbine ticked the box, still trying to find the handgun that ticks the box

I'm that way about shotguns. I want that thing though.

shill thread

Attached: 0bd.jpg (440x522, 62K)

>Implying you can practice with wolf 7.62 on an indoor range
Nigger I spend money on the guns I carry and can train with.

Says the man who has never shot a single action big bore revolver before

>bitches about cpr
>shoots indoor ranges
Nigger, you are dumb.