>No Texan defenders
>Only the other 49 states allowed

Attached: meme.png (1200x999, 588K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hT47Ysl-2Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_obscenity_statute
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder that Jow Forums is anti-texas board, anyone else who disagrees is an atf shill

What seems to be the trouble partner?

Attached: 1534256178542.jpg (426x364, 62K)

Where'd the Texan touch you user?

Oklahoma gang

Attached: 732-1.png (426x363, 11K)

t. texas red

Based stateposter.

Howdy y'all
youtube.com/watch?v=hT47Ysl-2Ew

Attached: 1547240924845.jpg (480x483, 49K)

Not a true texan, needs a lip full of skoal and a marlin, and a very visable overbite.

I'm French gang and I post here because the Texans make me suffer, not because of they gun freedom, but because they can wear cowboy hat without being bullied.

I hate them for this. And for the gun freedom.

Attached: 340.jpg (1200x771, 624K)

texans are smug fucks who only shout "muh gubs" and "muh border" "muh trump"
(not a anti-trump sperg, its just annoying how much they want to give a rimjob to trump)

Are you one of the frogs that posts in /dixie/ ?

>Not a liberal or anything
>Shit posts about free states

Being a resident of San Antonio, Texas sucks ass.

I’m from PA but what’s wrong with Texas? Besides the democrats/illegal immigrants/boomers everyone I have met there was really cool and very funny

People are fuckin rude, you could hold the door open for people, fucking be the nicest little shit and people wont even fuckin acknowledge you, cities are to overpopulated, shit roads, etc etc.

the cities suck shit

good Texas is rural Texas

Colorad-bro currently living in Texas. Everyone here is nice as fuck, like weirdly nice. I really don't get the hate.
All us mountain staters need to focus our hate where it will do the most good - commiefornia.

Attached: californians.jpg (578x578, 133K)

i had a fudd uncle from rural texas and he was cool, i shot his fudd guns and he bought me a 22. revolver. when i got older i started to go to texas more often and it started to suck even harder.

Lack of public land is a drag, tho. I'd like to shoot somewhere that isn't a nig infested indoor range.

Typical texas Jow Forumsfag

Attached: 88c.png (700x566, 60K)

Lived in Texas for several months in different parts it fucking sucks

Obligatory thread theme

>faggy weed smoker
>thinks he has any weight in the battle
Bud you're behind Mississippi in how much I don't care about you and I share a border with them.

I can't wait til it goes blue and starts to adopt Mexico style gun laws. The butthurt and impotent rage will keep me jejing for days.

Texans are just Californians pretending they live in Wyoming. Their gun laws are shit too.

What the fuck state are you talking about? Texas is one of the kindest, most polite states in the Union.

New mexico/arizona is the better desert state anyhow

Texas is still Jow Forumsonfedercy buddy. Stop trying to deny it.

Lots of outdoor ranges. Indoor ranges are garbage.

>Texas
>Desert state

Remember when texas tried to actually ban dildos???
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_obscenity_statute

Jesus fuck bud, wrong context. Considering it's not 1864 the word "union" can be used in place of the word "country".
See: State of the Union Address.

Daily reminder

>95% of texans

Attached: b57.png (680x568, 336K)

Texas is pretty meh, but most of my experience has been due to living outside Houston. You just seem likena sperg.

No i'm not.

That's Coloradan Jow Forumsfag, get it right tranny.

Houston blows. I mean there are pockets of nice but the traffic is insane (the drivers are central america tier) and most of the city is either sprawl or blight.

How will hicksas ever recover?

Attached: 580.png (600x698, 326K)

This. Goddamn fucking Texans poaching my state's wildlife, smoking Camels, drinking Big Gulps while going on and on about muh Texan superiorty. You fat fucks can't walk five steps without running out of breath, and smell of disappointment and piss. Go back to your containment territory, you asseating motherfucking fatass shitheads.

Attached: IMG_20190131_115558.jpg (480x458, 60K)

how many of these posts revolve around people from austin moving to other states
because austin isn't texas anymore

texas isnt texas anymore, the whole place sucks ass now. Its Mexas now.

Fuck Michigan
>This post was made by the Ohio gang

>implying
m8 small only the cities and the border are brown
all the small towns are still white as fuck

Stay mad bitch boys hahahaha

Attached: image.jpg (819x875, 85K)

NH bro here. My state is >90% white, and has better gun rights than Texas.

Attached: State Wojak NH.png (968x788, 471K)

>State has no people of higher melanin
>Therefore better

Attached: images.jpg (233x217, 10K)

Okay, hombre. How are those "High Capacity" magazine bans coming along? Excited to see the Boulder Assault Weapons ban spread to the whole state soon? Too many Californians are invading your state and are bringing their Communist beliefs with them.

Attached: State Wojak NH 2.png (1220x771, 177K)

Best state reporting in, how fare thee fellow volunteers?

Attached: image.jpg (2000x2008, 2.11M)

Fine, just fine i don't abide by them.

i go to kansas every now and then to buy hi-cap mags

Whataburger is the most disgusting burger known to man. Their establishments are filthy.

How long till Texas becomes a blue state? 5 years? Can't be more than 10.
I can just imagine the butthurt from TX fags once they get NY-style anti-gun laws. KEK

Attached: 1541123346139.jpg (1080x1080, 79K)

This. FUCK TEXAS.

Attached: 50868940_722009124865512_4811444109845725184_n.jpg (540x489, 20K)

>Most Free State In The Country
>Need A License To Open Carry

>desert state
>thinking the vastness of the beautiful lone star state can be encapsulated by a single geographical description

foh you mexican

Why do you want to wear a cowboy hat? It's nothing special

within a decade you'll be overrun with masshole neo-carpetbaggers just like texas has been getting overwhelmed by commie Californians. Good luck staying white and keeping your gun rights when they begin the importation of shitskins

Within the decade. That plus Florida puts us in a Soviet-style one-party state.

Gonna get frisky. Stock up on guns and ammo now while prices are reasonable.

Attached: texas is doomed.png (1318x2051, 671K)

Vermont has fallen with gun rights, NH is next. Within 5 years

Cities always suck shit, rural areas are always based. Cities basically cause brain damage, see the studies of John C. Calhoun.
>tfw Western civilization is in the midst of the first death
Regional rivalry is a perfectly healthy, age-old societal behaviour though, so I will remind Texans that beans are an essential addition to chili. Why else would you spend so much effort spicing up a bowl of meat, as meat doesn't need anything but salt and pepper?
>well chili is supposed to be made with garbage meat
>OH I SEE, WE DON'T RAISE GARBAGE COWS NORTH OF THE RED RIVER

Attached: Best Beer in Texas coming through.jpg (900x500, 169K)

Daily reminder that if you're not an anti-city white nationalist, you're anti-gun.

Attached: 8-12-2015-3-59-05-PM.png (309x639, 11K)

Who cares, >MUH HUITE ETHNOSTATE is a meme

>greentext didn't show
ATF is coming boyos

>shit roads
I just drove halfway across the fucking nation to Texas and they're the best roads I've enjoyed. Fuck right off

RIP TX

You shouldn't want rights to be stripped away user. Especially in Texas where it's such a big deal and part of the culture. It's funny until it reaches the states you do care about

It's nothing special when you can do it every time you want, but here we can't, it's too marginal, everyone will look at you.

Attached: ..jpg (203x248, 8K)

This is your average Texan.

Attached: 1545357986467.jpg (326x314, 36K)

They suceeded. They still have to sell them as cake toppers if they want to be 100 compliant.

Phil, you keep beating off to race war and you're going to tear your feminine penis right off.

I'm an arizonan currently stationed in wichita falls tx and god fucking damn does it suck here

Come visit Texas and we can wear cowboy hats together without shame

Texan here. Haha jealous faggots.

But seriously, why texas gun laws so shit for a state that has so many guns.

Attached: 1503690622400.jpg (1907x1236, 284K)

Doesn’t Texas mostly have people of GERMANIC descent, not Anglos though?

Attached: 1548897563359.gif (500x500, 705K)

Not mostly, but there are pockets of strong German culture among others. Even the Czechs set up shop here way back when. It was a free place to start anew

Anywhere they put out new, stupid wreath on the door each month means Germanic descent.

Texas user here.

I hate Mexicans.
That is all.

The dems will divide because the left is going insane, and sooner or later will completely detach from people that want basic liberal shit like equal rights. We'll go two parties again, but the "right" would be the current political left. It's been moving hard in this direction for the past decade or so. I'm guessing there's a blackpill at the end of all of it.

Attached: sj.png (783x219, 44K)

howdy

Texan spotted.

Attached: 1548473980748.png (540x607, 591K)

what exactly did he say thats Jow Forumsfagish?

South Dakota just got constitutional carry, so where's the Texas bill? Are y'all Texicans or Texican'ts?

Holy shit I agree, beans are better in chili. Maybe I shouldn’t live in Texas.

Attached: (((Texass))).png (1205x805, 351K)

Truth

t. Texan

We're not allowed to say nigger on Jow Forums anymore apparently without some tranny posting mutt memes

>this thread was started by a californian

Fuck you Oklahoma you're next

Haha, I can't wait until niggers move into my neighborhood and rape my neighbor's wife while murdering their children. I always hated him for parking his car in front of my driveway. It will be so funny watching his bitter tears as he watches everything he loves be destroyed. Oh wait don't kill me-
*scream
*bang
*gurgling

My wife is from San Antonio, every time I go to San Antonio I hate it more. It's now full of niggers, hipsters and spics.

Texas will be more liberal than New York in 10 years

>But seriously, why texas gun laws so shit for a state that has so many guns
1. neocon boomers
2. spics

No it fucking won't. You're either a twit, never been to NYC, or both. Which is it?

All the hipsters from NYC are moving to Austin, Houston and San Antonio. Enjoy your raised taxes and faggy laws.

We still won't have laws defacto banning transport of guns within city limits, rent control, or may issue LTC laws where we have to bribe some corrupt scum bag at the police force in 10 years.

Just wait.
Never is a strong word when your state is actively being taken over.

WHAT UP GUISE!

It's cool. We'll just point them at the Cali transplants and tell them that they're all Red Sox fans and they said CPK kicks the shit out of a Brooklyn slice any day.