Should I join the continental unit to fight for Russia in the Donbass ?

Should I join the continental unit to fight for Russia in the Donbass ?

A friend of mine did it two years ago, he stayed for three weeks, managed to survive without a single wound. Got acouphens though.

Whuddaya think ?

Attached: 0.jpg (800x533, 52K)

For why?

Because I am contemplating HRT and becoming a sissyboy so I need to do this to talk myself out of it and become redpilled

Just run to Thailand and live your dream hohol.

Attached: 40HGY15BZ1X2.jpg (540x442, 37K)

I'm 24, my life is a dull succession of failures

I don't feel anything anymore

I want to experience the thrill of battle

Attached: JHawkins-crop.jpg (657x795, 105K)

It's really not all that, considering your death would be bad pr they'll probably stick you somewhere just far enough away from the front you won't get mortared but you can still hear gunshots. You'll get bored of moving boxes 23/7 and leave after a few weeks.

Attached: Humiliacija.jpg (846x1234, 153K)

Jesus what happened to him

Wolves, man.

Attached: SvinjeDivlje.jpg (1280x960, 291K)

No, fight for Ukraine man. Russians are retarded. Don't help Russians take land. Help the Ukrainians keep their land. And whether you SHOULD do it? Well it would probably be a better idea to join your country's military. You won't have to deal with going through shady shit to experience conflict unless you have mental issues, in which that case you shouldn't. Faggots here say that US military is fighting for Israel and Jews but that's obviously fake faggotry. If you want to experience war, do it in a professional military.

Attached: UsraniaGoyistan.png (600x468, 257K)

Well if you're not sure you want to be a sissy faggot, joining the troops with a long lasting reputation of forcing recruits into prostitution will certainly help you make your mind up.

>muh joos
>muh nazis

Go for it OP. Any mil would be happy to get a motivated, with a strong mental fortitude alpha prime male like yourself

Why you gotta flame op like this

are you replying to mandick? do yourself a favor and apply a name filter, quality of all russia/ukraine related threads increases tenfold

So he realizes how full of shit xe is and how xer ass would get cold feet if xe ever decided to follow trough what xe shitposts about
Ukraine is a meat grinder, IF and only IF the fighting resumes.
Separatists were the better fighters in the retarded war that went on. If they get their hands on the javelins that were possibly provided to the ukrainians and get some new gear from russia that isnt too far away, its going to become a worse meat grinder for the desperate ukrainians than it was. They will lose another province to the separatists.
If Nord Stream is completed, what is left of Ukraine goes down.

>Israel and Jews but that's obviously fake faggotry
lol

>filthy slavnick

Have fun being dealing with stubborn, comically-macho alcoholics pushing you around all day.
Russians are awful. They're not fun, or badass, or anything like that.
I have worked among them, and most disagreements goes as follows.
>but that's wrong, here's the evidence
>no no no, you do not understand because you're not Russian
>this is network engineering, why do I need to be Russian to understand?
>no no no, back in Russia, we have secret method and special technique that solves all problems
>okay, what is it? Show me.
>no no no, you are not Russian you will not understand
If I had a ruble for every time I had to deal with that shit. Fucking hell it's annoying. One of them was convinced that the stories his grandfather told him about the Russian army killing millions of Chinese soldiers in a secret war using a fucking GIANT LASER were true. When pressed on the issue, he just said
>no no no, it is in secret Russian history archive, only with Secret Russian clearance never broken by Americans can you learn it

Attached: Eagle_US_Flag_Small.jpg (500x250, 102K)

Fighting for Ukraine is literally fighting for jews. Retarded jews.

>all communists r joos

>fight for russia who are literally communists invading ukraine cause da joos

>Russia in the Donbass
>fighting for Russian mafia warlords LARPing as pseudo-commies

Go to Venezuela instead. Make that with several thousand in hard currencies to spend in the local economy and your good. Bonus points if you can get a few bastards off some pretty locals.

this is too true. many ukrain young men there.

t. american who just visited

I think some of the novorossiya leaders are jewish.

Yes.

Attached: 72879045_p0.png (907x1280, 1012K)

Educate yourself.

Attached: 1540718633542.jpg (1024x785, 152K)

My grandfather is from the USSR and told me the same story. Chinks would skirmish over the border with Russia and one day launched an invasion, at least locally. Ruskis were originally pushed back but then used a secret laser weapon which burned everything in its path. He says he met ruski survivors from that attack who had been left for dead - chinks would slash their faces with knives so they had awful scars. I'm skeptical but its interesting to hear something similar from a different source.

I'm sure a very similar infographic exists for the Russian govt

Step 1. randomly call everyone a jew

Step 2. when someone says it is total bullshit say burden of proof is on them to prove they are not a jew

Step 3. ?????

Step 4. no profit. you no jew and only the juice profits.

I would question it, if i hadnt to deal with a lot of russians in first hand experience in my life and witnessed similar behaviour.

>Educate yourself
>prorussian propagnada, totaly going to be true this time
Ivans will never learn.

>tfw I pretended to be OP just to derail the thread early on

Attached: EEF9jcl.gif (425x481, 1.51M)