Valentine's Day: Feels are Reelz

Alright Jow Forumsommandos, we all know what day is coming. Feb. 14th is Jow Forumsommando suicide awareness day. Let's see some positivity in the coming days in the lead up.

Attached: 1548884604771m.jpg (1024x768, 52K)

Yeah, don't just stop at one flip. Go for two!

Attached: do a flip.jpg (640x640, 88K)

i named my favorite gun after my crush BEFORE the thread told me to. i'm fuckin done for, man

Valentine's day has literally never mattered to me at all. I've never had a GF though, so desu I suppose that makes sense.

Attached: 15120890265891.jpg (1024x675, 190K)

dick in vag day is in May you backwards mutts

I like Valentine's day because my mom and dad buy me chocolate

Attached: 1518789453195.jpg (790x837, 82K)

Feb 14th is the Anniversary of the 56 percent massacre that signalled the anti-gun astroturfing shift to zoomers.

Attached: pharahcrackedmouthlegacyedition.png (614x53, 8K)

I'm going to fuck hookers in Manchester, UK. Gonna hit the range while I'm there and show those fucking noguns faggots what it means to shoot.

Wait what massacre now?

>What it means to shoot.
What it means to shoot .22lr out of a single shot, ftfy

Sorry Ivan, I don't celebrate the rape of Germans. I live in a society. Kinda.

>feel lonely
>remember how much of a fucking pain in the ass interacting with women is
>feel happy

Attached: 1542947770605.png (239x372, 128K)

It matters to me as it's an anniversary reminder that I've never been wanted by someone else in a way that family and friends cannot reciprocate. Plus seeing people who do have something together isn't fun

I thought they could have shotguns and shit like that? Holy shit, are they that badly cucked, even at the ranges?

>Develop strange thoughts towards feminine males.

Not really, but the meme of English rights to firearms is seen just that way. Although the reality is barely better than what I posted

I fell like if you just have an internal monologue and can conversate with yourself on things, it's really easy to not need women. If I ever get lonely and simply thinking about stuff doesn't fix that then I usually just play a mindless game for a bit and then feel better

Attached: 1522730929655m.jpg (1024x650, 64K)

I've already soured on women as people with any emotional capacity in comparison to mine, as I find all the memes about women's emotional maturity to not be what it's all cracked up to be. That said, some days I just crave the warmth and weight of a slender qt3.14 upon my own body, to feel the warmth of her breath on my chest as she nuzzles into me whilst seated, preferably on a quiet moving vehicle.

Attached: 1548605658568.jpg (712x746, 152K)

But I never took gymnastics.
>Would have loved to have taken private lessons, so I could be a flexible Jow Forumsommando

What'd you name it?

Lets all drink that day!!!

I understand the feeling user. Say you have to embrace the coldness of being alone. Sadly women today are far to pretentious and self absorbed to be worthwhile. No women will ever understand you as much as you understand yourself

Attached: world_war_ii_640_78.jpg (402x600, 37K)

Lol incel faggot I got bitches up on my dick lmaoooo

>imagine the day when we could transplant male brains in female bodies
Birth rates would sky rocket

Man, I can see that, shit hits my friends hard. One's ex-wife had a new guy (actually a downgrade, desu) not a week after they split

>Lonely day and birthday are same day
>Just left wife
>Have stress cardiomyopathy from it
>Will be completely alone in a room full of guns sharp objects and poisons
>Drunk and probably 2 or 3 bars in by noon for sure
Should go great!

Attached: Untitlefhd-1.png (960x1280, 976K)

Live stream @ ?

How do I get cute girls frens?

Attached: 1548568635968.gif (450x253, 1.72M)

TFW allergic to kitties

Get a puppy like this then.

Attached: 1542651270449.jpg (741x741, 59K)

Be charming or good looking or have money

Hmm. Is there a 4th way?

Attached: 1519391294650.jpg (600x535, 108K)

pretend to be gay but you need a big dick

Find a girl who is your perfect match.
Good fucking luck with that one.

Attached: tumblr_np7dr6Xod81rn55lwo1_500.gif (500x400, 601K)

How does pretending to be gay get me girls?

It doesnt its a tv trope.

they'll accept you as one of their own and you'll be besties, but then you reveal your sledgehammer cock and they will bend to your will

did you not have that 1 kid in school who hung out with the girls too much and came right the fuck out of the closet in highschool?

so the 4th option is to have a big dick then...

RIP you user.

Attached: 1548046399232.jpg (640x403, 39K)

I'm not at all concerned about having a date or not, but I do feel a pervasive sense of loneliness in that I don't have anyone to do projects with, or even anyone who supports me doing projects at all

and for that and a lot of other reasons I'm sad, I anticipate my life will end in suicide, and probably within the next 3-5 years if not even sooner

Attached: KDEstrive.png (900x1500, 808K)

Live for guns fren.

>Be charming and good looking and have money
FTFY

not only does being outside of Texas make guns nontrivial to buy and use, but getting gud at guns, or even making your own gun, count as projects and projects are just invitations to get absolutely shit on at best and more ignored/shunned/etc than you would be without the project underway at worst

Attached: lucky perler.jpg (900x867, 155K)

Who the fuck cares about Valentine's day man

Attached: 1548960228678.gif (480x360, 3.38M)

...do you have a job? Maybe start hanging out with your coworkers.

>...do you have a job?
I'm an RCN ""Sailor""!!

Attached: bomberman pushing coins into the jukebox.jpg (400x395, 100K)

I didn't realize you guys got leave for gift-card day

wtf no one gets a day off for valentine's, you can even go to the bank on that day

When's the appropriate time to ask someone out again? I'm too afraid of fucking up.

Attached: 1543844253093.jpg (580x548, 34K)

is the new blade runner good? I saw it on a ship and dipped out when it got to the weird artist developer guy slashing up some chick, it seemed like the movie was about to become very much a saturday cartoon villain plot and not just "watch this replicant attempt to be human and never really quite 'get it' around humans attempting to be parent-like to these replicantsand similarly never being able to quite 'get it' " like the first half-hour or so of the movie is

Nothing like that.
Watch it.

>is the new blade runner good
it's honestly really goddamn good, my favorite movie right now. the parts with jared leto are of course weird, but not detracting from it. torrent it and watch it when you get the chance.

If you are attractive, they will come to you

If not, you have no business harassing women. You are not entitled to their attention

Just shoot up a school and get it over with

WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THOSE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: angry pepe.jpg (665x662, 29K)

Not true at all.
Women like to be approached and do not like approaching.

i'll put it this way: is it a sci-fi character drama independent enough to not be "cyberpunk" beyond excessive chinese/japanese and neon lights, or is it a normal modern action-suspense movie with a hero and villain but also lots of pink/teal color contrasting in every urban scene because memes

Still looking for an old soul/non-degenerate woman, i still haven't found her yet. I know she's out there anons, i always feel like i'm connected with this person, i confide in them sometimes, but, maybe i'm just really weird?

Attached: 1527315662388.jpg (2937x2203, 564K)

The first one.

>do not like approaching.
she asked me out though
>is it a sci-fi character drama independent enough to not be "cyberpunk" beyond excessive chinese/japanese and neon lights
yes

Attached: 1540414009192.jpg (1066x600, 101K)

She might really like you then...she might recognize that youre shy or autistic or whatever.
You approach her this time surprise her.

why the fuck are you a bartard user? no good has ever come out of doing bars, no matter what the justification is

I don't believe you at all but I'll at least give it a chance the next time it's on near me. I already got burned once by trying to watch "Drive" on recommendation from Jow Forums

They wont give me Valium anymore.
I have extreme anxiety.

maybe i'll ask if she wants to see a movie. she said she hasn't seen akira but she's interested in watching it, maybe i'll invite her over.

Attached: 1538865408647.png (195x297, 52K)

Married user here, already over $200 into this bullshit.

Wish I was buying ammo or working on my 3D printer.

Yes. good user.

>Over $200 into this bullshit
Did you mean like $20,000 or something, you know actually real amounts of money?

The one that summoned the goblin

It's been like this for as long as I can remember, m8s. I still hope I can find a good wife (preferably one that isn't a "totally liberated" snowflake) but if not I still have ways to fill the void.

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-233648.png (854x480, 307K)

$200 is a lot when you don't have a lot.

Also, it could buy plenty of ammo or just about pay for the parts for my next 3D printer.

Instead part of it is going to sit in a vase for a few days then die. And the day I have planned is only 1 day.

>we all know what day is coming. Feb. 14th is Jow Forumsommando suicide awareness day.
No "we" don't. Real Jow Forumsommandos aren't even aware of what day of the month it is.

I just want to love somebody ;_;

You and me both, user

Attached: 1546465328575.png (500x461, 42K)

Be very fucking careful what you wish for.

Attached: suicide.jpg (590x393, 10K)

>tfw every relationship I've been in has lasted less than a year
>tfw I keep getting told that I'm awesome, but...
>tfw I have never had a Valentine's day where I want single

:(

I work at a jail and all the pods are 2 tier. We've had like 8 people jump in the past 5 years and with the exception of one who completed his task, all others fucked it up and landed on their feet so it shattered their femurs and hips without killing them. They come back to jail from the hospital in a wheelchair and we make fun of them for being retards

FUCK, it falls on a Thursday. So I can't drunkaccino it up.

Attached: 50074645_2166836816671188_4190855016707260416_n.jpg (720x405, 26K)

Well certainly not with that attitude

free popcorn

Attached: saddrink.jpg (210x210, 13K)

>tfw no etc
>decided to yolo it and got a wildland fire job
>hell yeah
>running and hiking for training
>shin splints
>hell no
>job starts in 3 months
not really a crisis yet but pretty nervous about getting back to full capacity tbdesu

Attached: DgiCwyCXcAYnRA_.jpg (500x609, 99K)

God I really hope you sappy faggots die of marsbourg.
Being a weepy bitch gets no pussy. I'm ashamed to share a species with you.

Where the fuck do you think you are

It's godamn embarrassing. Past Jow Forumsommandos were less pathetic citing raifu for laifu. This is an all new low.

No, past Jow Forumsommandos were furfags.
This is slightly better

0.1%
The rest were closet clop niggers

penis

No disrespect, but I'd rather be a pansy than a wife beater

All disrespect, fuck you.

What happens to the worthless female brain?

Head cheese

>ask crush who her valentine is gonna be
>she says her bff

Attached: 1548913619982.jpg (590x582, 51K)

I say transplant them into the left over male bodies and let them walk a mile in our shit. Give them industrial or construction jobs.

Lol feggit

Stoneman douglas high school shooting in Florida done by Nick Cruz.

Used for cat food.

Irony

Why thank you. It took me years to get where I am today

Attached: Screenshot_20190202-154047~2.png (636x480, 273K)

I asked her if she wanted to come over and watch Akira when we both have a day off and she said okay.

Attached: 1546983211302.png (692x687, 24K)

True equality achieved at last?

Attached: Magical+languid+mule_be4102_6524839.jpg (1200x889, 112K)

holy fuck, this, sometimes I think about women but then I remember that i'd have to text them all the time, answer messages on social media, make and answer phone calls every fucking day, remember and buy presents for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmases, go out and actually do shit like going to the beach or a restaurant or the cinema every once in a while, also get invited to go with her to her stupid family's/friends weddings, birthdays etc

what a fucking tedious nightmare, nah no thanks, i'm good living solo, saving money and doing cozy rural night drives on my motorbike when I feel like it

Attached: f325581f9612cdc77538f205e66a3d3f.jpg (702x478, 28K)