Daily Reminder that all women should be armed and trained

women should be armed with a CCW at all times, and know how to use it. our women are vulnerable targets that fall victims to hands of rabid niggers. if you havent trained your girlfriend, daughter, or wife with a weapon you asking for her to be raped.

only incels and gun grabbers will dispute this

Attached: 152342342.jpg (1300x940, 90K)

>daily reminder
>third fucking thread today
What did he mean by this?

>trained
>2 fingers on trigger

A family friend's daughter has expressed some level of interest in firearms
I am more than willing to take her to the range and teach her how to shoot

Follow up shots.

>our women are vulnerable targets that fall victims to hands of rabid niggers. if you havent trained your girlfriend, daughter, or wife with a weapon you asking for her to be raped.
This is actually true and is why I got my wife to carry and get her permit. We both get uneasy around blacks, especially since my sister in law was assaulted by one a few years back.

>tfw ywn have a qt 3.14 wifey to protect from niggers, giving you a true sense of purpose and satisfying your natural instincts

Attached: 1545444697431.jpg (657x527, 54K)

It is a full time job, at least mentally. Keep looking user and you'll find her. Don't listen to everyone saying they're all whores, that's only true for most of them

ffs sake stop spamming these threads

Maybe you should stop bumping them

White Knight
>>>/reddit/

I used to believe that myself. But imagine a society where roasties who can't stop looking at their phone and are brainwashed by the media Jew are all carrying guns? That's just asking for so many unnecessary deaths and problems. Women are like children, I trust a young mature boy more than I do a female.

>oops I think i left my gun at Wal-Mart
>oops I didn't know it was loaded teehee you live n u learn
>oops I didn't know you couldnt carry here
>i swear officer I thought he was going to rape me... How do I know that you ask? Just look at the guy... He looks creepy
>I swear officer it was self defense, my boyfriend was abusive and I feared for my life
>that's not my gun, it's my husbands, that's how our kid got to it because my husband didn't lock it in a safe

No thank you. For thousands of years. We did it the right way. Women were always in the company of men or chaperoned by men. I'm not a gun grabber so if a roastie wants a gun, she can go get one, but I also am not going to push bitches towards owning a gun and carrying them. A woman shouldn't be out at night by herself, she should be in the company of men she knows, or at home being a good mothet and putting the kids to bed.

Cringe

>all women
?
some women are insane you white knight cuck
cant wait until you get shot for trying to suck a girls dick faggot

Attached: 1548907844595.jpg (656x613, 216K)

Change it to white women then we'll talk

The braincels have arrived

thats cool and all, but imagine my nuts slapping against your wife's ass

It makes me hard

Women should not leave the house alone.

Not an argument shareblue

Yes but they won't because they're stupid as bricks.My female friend was attacked several times because she insisted on going to late night parties in shady neighborhoods completely unarmed and in high heels.
I bought my mother and sister pistols and pepper spray and I make sure they carry them because local niggers are dangerous.

>My female friend was attacked several times because she insisted on going to late night parties in shady neighborhoods completely unarmed and in high heels.
She was probably raped and went back for more. I remember a story on one of these boards of how a woman got raped and then repeatedly cheated on her boyfriend with the rapist

it is true, inshallah