Why do people willingly walk around public with a semi automatic rifle and then not tell an officer his / her name so...

Why do people willingly walk around public with a semi automatic rifle and then not tell an officer his / her name so the officer can fo a quick check and have the citizen go on his way?

youtu.be/e-cvipwCcm8

Attached: 1531885513694.jpg (480x480, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebugoutbagguide.com/gray-man-theory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because attention whore.

Their attention seeking faggots.

dont interrupt a man when he's LARPing

The intention is to remind officers of the law and to keep them in their lane. Rather than let them harrass anyone for information, even faggots that carry ars into public.

because its their right to you fucking cuck

>why aren't other people little cucks like me and just swallow the officer's dick down to their nuts whenever they ask???

A quick check for what? Were they doing something wrong?
If not, why are they harassing people?

How do they know you aren't a felon / crook?
Someone could have also reported you as being suspicious.

Thats the felons problem for when he gets caught. Youre presuming guilt of possibly innocent people.

How do you know any regular person, going about their day we'll within their rights, isn't a felon it crook? You don't just get to pull people off the street and demand their identity when they haven't committed a crime.

>its my right to express and act like a turbo gay retard in public during a gay pride parade as long as i am not hurting anyone
>its my right to carry i firearm in public as long as i am not hurting anyone
These are both the same thing and if you see something wrong with it then leave this country

Attached: 1321654132.png (720x480, 283K)

Might as well stop everyone they see then.

>pointing a gun at a law abiding citizen is ok because hurr cop

I’d have dusted these fucks and said I was fearing for my life the second they had weapons drawn and trained on my head.

Fuck cops

first three posts best posts, this guy is just looking for drama and get views on youtube

Attached: 0486593768.png (514x500, 783K)

this

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0a.jpg (600x341, 20K)

Probably a bit too late if they're already aiming for your head, isn't it?

wouldn't it have been easier to just show his ID and verify he has a licence?
the guy had no reason to stonewall, and all that was going to do was make the cop even more jumpy because the guy with the gun is acting strange
the cop isn't asking deeply personal questions just tell him your name and don't act like a buffoon

Youre right. So i'll be nice. Then when he realizes Im a law abiding citizen and he's a tyrant going to the next call. He'll find himself thinking about 2 308s in and out of his skull from the back as he walks away.

Attached: 1543002928560.jpg (834x737, 264K)

He is not interested in "easy" you retard.

Youre right. At that distance that shotgun will be better at doming a corrupt cop than my FAL. Maybe Ill get one. 00 buck through a pigs skull will teach them a few lessons .

Isn't it worrisome that we are treating "exercising his rights" as a way of getting views on youtube?

ksg yourself

This is what happens when you are arrested for doing something legal and say "no" when they want to treat you like a criminal, do you go about your day making sure everything you did was legal?

I bet youd even bootlick the dead cop before you stood up for your own rights.

And they have no reason to stop and harass a man at random.

nah, i'm just not an attention seeking faggot.

thebugoutbagguide.com/gray-man-theory/

Attached: 1548119197061.gif (200x200, 91K)

Its not normal to open carry a rifle when you have no intended use for it that would be clearly visible. Cops have to double check everything they see on the streets, vast majority of their police work is going to pointless calls.

>when they want to treat you like a criminal
the cop's a pessimist, he approached the guy not knowing a damn thing about him, this could have been Las Vegas 2
if the guy had just acted normal he would have avoided most of the situation

he was open carrying a rifle which is legal but would set off more than a few alarm bells from people as well as the cop
he was doing nothing wrong in a legal sense but knew what he was doing was going to get this reaction which is why he went around with his camera out just hoping it would happen, which it did

>but knew what he was doing was going to get this reaction
He knew that doing something legal would get him arrested because it's not right. In the wake of shootings we should be more prepared to deal with the people who have openly shown bad attitudes and are swept under the rug.
Watch the podcast afterwards, he wins against them, he was in the right, it's just a damn shame that trial will stay local

>do you go about your day making sure everything you did was legal?
well I tend to think about my actions and avoid doing something illegal or stupid, so yes, I do
I also tend to not act overly aggressive or suspicious so cops never approach me

Attached: 1546269121265.png (500x377, 254K)

Because you don't have to and if the cops were not boot lickers they would know it is the guns you don't see not the ones slung over a guy's back.

He was in the right legally, I never argued against that for a moment
but he was acting irresponsibly and all he's doing is giving free ammo to the anti-gun crowd

>well I tend to think about my actions and avoid doing something illegal or stupid, so yes, I do
Should have no problem doing OP then, it's legal and you can even think about how much ammo to bring before you go out. And since it's legal, cops shouldn't approach you, so the second part is not a problem

you forgot to read the other very important aspect of my post
>or stupid

Attached: 1546792892850.jpg (1280x1707, 500K)

>carrying a gun is a stupid enough reason to get arrested
>greentext

Attached: 1488863616123.png (596x579, 214K)

no, acting like an idiot with something to hide while openly carrying a rifle on your back is probably going to result in getting arrested and overall, very stupid

Getting arrested for what crime?

Was he doing a fucking ninja sneak down the street?
I can't comment on his clothes, but from the way he sounds he was probably wearing a trenchcoat, which could be a big giveaway.

I never said he committed a crime or that the office was in the right in a legal sense
I'm just saying that he was acting like an idiot and got treated like an idiot, if he had just shown his ID and answered a few questions he could have avoided the whole situation

>didn't commit a crime
>office was not in the right in a legal sense
>but you HAVE to show ID and be subject to search or you're a criminal
Brilliant.

why do you act like this is some fantasy setting where everyone was acting 100% rationally?

the cop was jumpy, which means he was afraid for his life or the lives of others and would rather arrest the guy instead of saying "well legally this guy walking around with a large rifle is fine so I'm gonna walk away", no, the cop is thinking about Las Vegas or Sandyhook
if the guy with the gun showed some humility he would have defused the situation, show your ID and just talk to the cop normally instead of opening a conversation with "just so you know I'm recording all of this", all that is going to do is make the cops more jumpy
he did not HAVE to show his ID, hell he chose not to and look at what happened, he got his ass arrested for heightening the situation

so go ahead, open carry your AR in public and get shot by a jumpy cop, better to be legally right and dead instead of showing your ID and avoiding the entire situation

Fuck I hate these retards so damn much
Thanks for further ruining public opinion on gun owners

How do I know you dont have 2 pounds of meth in your ass? Better let the cops check every time you see one.

Hmmmmm what's more likely, someone is doing something lawful that people do regularly or lottery tier 1 in several hundred million that they are planning something super illegal did wrong but don't immediately react when confronted?

>carrying around an AR on his back
>something people do regularly

It will never be with that attitude, yes you are the problem and no getting rid of guns is not the solution

I can find literally thousands of examples of people open carrying rifles.
From protests to just going about their business. It's not illegal stop comparing law abiding citizens to criminals.

Attached: opencarry1.jpg (640x360, 33K)

cop should have just bust him in the mouth
fucking ghetto lottery queen

Am I Being Detained?
Cop: Ah Yeah and we are going to beat the shit out of you down at the station

72 hours later
Judge: Court finds you guilty and must pay all cost incurred by the city because your an asshole. Next!

Attached: IMG_1073.jpg (125x83, 3K)

Ignore that otherguy
The problem is not open carrying the gun how many god damn times do I have to say that
The problem is doing so while acting like an attention seeking faggot looking for trouble
He went out looking to get arrested and did so making people who open carry look like idiots

This man gives a bad name to gun owners and you guys are too by defending him acting like an idiot with a gun

Be a cuck somewhere else.

No how dare someone exercise their rights

Sounds like a miscarriage of justice and a bootlickers' fantasy

yeah and soon it will look like india with people taking shits off the curb..cuz ahhh its my natural right

Attached: IMG_20180518_024210-ANIMATION.gif (491x306, 1.31M)

One has nothing to do with the Constitution; the other is enshrined in the 2nd Amendment and was, at least at the time, enshrined in Washington state law. And yes, it IS his right to carry a firearm so long as he's not hurting anyone. It's not his fault that nobody else is exercising that right at no gun zones in his area. He committed no laws; the smug communist cop made it clear they were detaining him without cause and the officer referencing (((consequences))) for """repeat """""""offenses""""""""""" had no legal leg up[on which to stand; he just wantonly threatened his life. There's a fine, blue line where cops become illegitimate gestapo acting upon imagined authority, and it was crossed here by leaps and bounds.

its actually not. believe it or not but the cop use to beat the shit out of people for their own good. look at it now!

Attached: IMG_1067.jpg (550x550, 58K)

>yeah and soon it will look like india with people taking shits off the curb..cuz ahhh its my natural right
Actually, no, that's not. You justly get jail time for that. I'm sorry you live in a lawless wasteland ruled by billionaires and their pet mafiosos.

chew gum in Malaysia and you get your dick cutoff.

Attached: 2EC0691A-FBAB-4CB5-A964-7E277D3BCC6A-2379-000001E03061388C.gif (498x372, 969K)

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

what if the guy is clearly Mongoloid? Are his rights any different? gotcha bitch!

Attached: 1C081103-8361-43E8-BF8C-A506AE9D5222-235-000000464F01344C.jpg (438x368, 31K)

>does literally nothing wrong
>y-you're idiots for defending him!
>bolice should be able to arrest people for no reason!
Nah

>Being completely oblivious to the fact that modern society gets wary around someone carrying a gun outside the context of military, police, or a shooting range
all open carry fags are attention whores and do nothing but set gun rights activism back.
exercising your rights while being a sperglord is still constitutional. But dont be surprised when it attracts further bullshit cause you start the bullshit tornado.

Attached: 1387526785224.gif (400x300, 2.13M)

>Why do people willingly walk around public with a semi automatic rifle
Because in my state conceal carry permits are almost never issued and open carry of handguns is illegal. Open carrying a rifle is the only thing I can legally do.
>and then not tell an officer his / her name so the officer can fo a quick check
Because I'm doing nothing wrong and I don't want my name in a police database

>Because I'm doing nothing wrong and I don't want my name in a police database
its already there with your dick pictures

Attached: zuck-GettyImages-542774608-640x480.jpg (640x480, 45K)

>I don't want my name in a police database
>posts on Jow Forums
user.......................

he is legally with in his rights to open carry a rifle.
but it hurt people's feelings, so rights end when feels start, that why we need to ban guns

>detains without reasonable suspicion of any criminal activity in violation of Delaware v Prouse
>admits the sole reason for stopping him is his legally carried firearm in violation of US v DeBerry
>seizes his weapon with no reasonable suspicion that he committed a crime in violation of Terry v Ohio
>demands his ID without reasonable suspicion in violation of Hiibel v Nevada
Police are terrorists and this video proves it.

see man with what looks like a automatic weapon walking down main street towards the local school. Call 911. Yes can I help you. Yes I just passed this guy carrying what looked like an M-16 heading towards the school on main. Ok thank you sir.

CALLING ALL CARS. BOLO man with weapon on main street

Cops: fuck that he has a right to carry and hes not going to give us hes name anyway, got any cat up a tree calls?

Attached: s_f02_00096294.jpg (991x630, 118K)

Because the policeman has no right to stop the citizen in the first place.

t. Low-test optics cick. It’s not about how you look when you open carry to other people. It’s about not letting your God-given rights to be not be trampled upon by the state and its public and private cronies, because they use gay shit like optics and gay arguments like “the public good” in order to prevent you from exercising your rights fully

even though its within your right to carry this AR around its against social norms and insights panic in todays society. yes I know blah blah blah my rights dont get taken away due to other peoples ignorance or whatever you guys like to spout, but the truth of the matter is its unusual to see this and people get panicked when they see this king of behavior. then people report it and the cops have to come out and investigate. then when they see a guy not cooperating with them. They start getting hostile. its just better for you not to carry a AR out in the open.

>inb4 cuck

BASED

fuck statists and boot licker faggots

Attached: C79736AF-B835-4191-A0B5-8C958E2C5DFE.jpg (685x1024, 254K)

And where did I say the police should be allowed to arrest any one for any reason?
Oh yea, that's you putting words in my mouth because you have no argument

Having a gun on his back only made the cops nervous, it was his shitty public behavior that got him arrested

No, because there is literally no reason for the man to throw an AR on his back and just walk around looking for cops to harass. It's fucking stupid and open carrying rifles is not something that has any fucking purpose except to be a giant doucher in the type of areas this guy lives in. I could understandcarrying around a rifle if you lived somewhere where there were animal attacks and shit, but if you're just in the suburbs literally trying to find police to get questioned by just to be a fucking faggot about it, why? It's a waste of everyone's time and just makes gun owners look like morons, which we're already good enough at doing as it is.

because in urban and suburban america, carrying a rifle is completely out of the ordinary and usually raises questions.

>expecting guys with, at best, 4 years of college education to know every single law

its completely unreasonable to expect cops to know all of this shit off the top of their head. The issue is that they have to make these decisions in the heat of the moment. The only logical choice is robot cops

Attached: 170718111040-01-security-robot-drown-trnd-0718-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 113K)

So hopefully he can sue the city to get free gibs and put that ugly dyke out of work

Bro if you do anything besdies conceal carry, then I think the cops should be able to ID you. You get ID'd at traffic stops even if you didn't do anything wrong so I think openly carrying a gun into public is fair game too.

>Shit can't find my ccw
>Oh yeah open carry is legal here
>Gotta stay prepared XD
>Grab ar.jpg
>Maybetheylthinkimashooter
>Nah it be fine
>I'll be so cool, all they ki- guys will love me

Attached: 1548805366024.jpg (1024x694, 88K)

>completely out of the ordinary
Get more people to do it

I wouldn't have, but I'd have brought a friend that would have dusted him from behind so he wouldn't see it coming, preventing him from going piggy on me and emptying 6 magazines into me for jostling my rifle slightly

Most people don't wanna do it because it's more trouble than it's worth. Public and private institutions are still allowed to ban weapons from the premises so you still can't carry it everywhere without being forcibly removed the police.

>Public
Not in my state. They take my tax dollars then they'll follow the Constitution.

I disagree, the open carriers wear clothing, don't stop traffic, and don't make people vomit in their mouths. Open carrying a dildo is roughly the same though.

There is no need for anyone to openly carry a weapon. Just because you have a small dick does not give you the right to compensate for it by waving around an assault rifle in public and try to intimidate people.

Attached: 65868474.jpg (456x810, 105K)

One is clearly covered under the first amendment, the other by the second. You're an idiot.

Who could be behind this post?

They're*
You illiterate fuck

Good way for cops, judges and lawyers to start taking dirt naps. Good idea.

ITT: a bunch of basement dwelling fatasses who will call people cucks, but really just hate the police because it's "cool" or because they got a ticket for speeding in a school zone.

yet will cry for the cops when the scary black man is in their neighborhood or when someone robs them.

Prove me wrong, shitheels.

>sues police force when mother is killed by man walking around in public with a rifle that no one wanted to confront

Attached: $_32.png (376x500, 292K)

>tell an officer his / her name so the officer can fo a quick check and have the citizen go on his way?
because im not a nigger and im not suspected of a crime

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 12K)

not normal /= not legal
sure it may seem a bit autistic to open carry a rifle in public but SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED means just that

>im not suspected of a crime

No they just don't know if you are about to commit one so they want to check. Crime is like medicine. It's better to address the causes of the sickness before it gets to you to than treating the symptoms of a illness you have already contracted. It's absolutely your right to open carry, but ideally police want crime prevented rather than reacted to so that there are no victims.

I know this sounds super bluepilled and cucked, but I literally hate police and fully support the 2A. In the age of mass hysteria and mass shootings, it would be very juvenile of you to not comprehend why seeing a random dude a walking around with AR isn't reasonable cause for concern.

>No they just don't know if you are about to commit one so they want to check.
alex ill take the 4th amendment for 500

Attached: 726546._UY475_SS475_.jpg (475x475, 48K)

/thread
Maximum levels of autism are the explanation here. Gun or no gun, all citizens are required to identify themselves.

We have a problem with mass shootings in case you've not checked the news while hiding in your moms basement. RESPONSIBLE firearm owners do NOT behave like this. Act suspicious and you're gonna get police attention.

Good luck taking a gun into the public courthouse you fag.