CCW appointment

Guys I have my CCW interview tomorrow morning and I'm a bit nervous.

I want to be honest with them in this interview but what do I tell them when they ask about drugs. I smoked the weeds in high school and I don't want to just lie about it. If I tell them will I be denied my CCW? Anyone here have any experience with getting their CCW in California with a similar situation to mine?

Attached: Screenshot_20190201-223337_Chrome.jpg (1371x1449, 773K)

You user, like the res of us have "Never used or possesed any illicet narcodics" in your life

You're fucked man, sorry to say it.

Eat shit nigger.

put garlic and Gorgonzola cheese in your pockets
they will get you out fast!

Dude just be honest about it. I recently got my CCW in CA and when that question came up I just said "well if I'm honest I did smoke marijuana in high school" the people interviewing me just laughed and said "you might be the only one that answered that question honestly" I took my 8 hour training class the next day and got my license in the mail a week later. We all do dumb shit when we are kids, don't even sweat it. So long as you don't have a record and are honest with them you'll be fine. All they're trying to establish in the interview is that you're of good moral character. They didn't even bring up my stated reasons for wanting the CCW license during the interview.

>don't want to just lie

Ur retarded, fuck your morals

Attached: 1545621220933.jpg (500x675, 101K)

Post proof faggot, this story screams bullshit

Okay user

Attached: 20190201_225409.jpg (4032x1888, 2.64M)

Yeah but what if my county is different on that shit?

Then idk what to tell you. It will be easy to tell if you're lying though. Either way weed isn't a huge deal man, alcohol is borderline worse and both are legal in California now. Just don't act like a shithead and you'll be alright.

>don't want to just lie
The form you fill out to buy a gun asks if you've ever been a user of amphetamines which means everyone with ADHD legally cannot own a gun.
It's a good thing no one with ADHD has ever lied on a form about whether or not they've used amphetamines.

This is autism at its finest

>CCW interview
Wait, that's a thing? What the fuck?

In California you have to apply, pay a fee, wait several months, interview with county sheriff, take an 8 or 16 hour training course that's generally around $200 (depending on county), wait for approval or denial notice, and then wait for license to be issued if approved. Some counties are nearly shall issue while others are virtually zero issue.

This state is fucked when it comes to 2A rights.

Oh and how can I forget. If approved you have to pay a final fee for it to be processed.

The whole ordeal usually takes anywhere from 4 to 16 months and $500 start to finish.

What the fuck is a CCW interview?

You have to physically meet with a CCW coordinator at your local sheriff's office where they ask you a bunch of questions and determine whether or not you are of good moral character and don't set off any red flags.

And if they give you the license they then put you on a list labeled "marked for future confiscation."

Yeah I don't like that you have to actually register the guns on your license with the sheriff's office.

Attached: 20190201_234743.jpg (3024x730, 927K)

Just buy through private sales or illegally, especially if you're white. If you live in California having a CCW license isn't going to protect you in the case that you actually have to use self-defense, so it's better to just stay protected than wait for a government that wants you dead to determine whether you deserve a right to life.

>8 or 16 hour training course
What does this consist of?

I took an 8 hour as that's what my county requires but pic related is the class schedule.

The range portion consists of the following
>basic gun safety
>how to holster for dummies
>shooting 12 rounds total per firing distance from 2 mags while drawing from a holster from 3, 5, 7, and 15 yards rapid fire within the 8 ring of a target
>doing the same again but with different grips (i.e. single handed with dominant hand/non dominant hand only) with imposed time limit of 20 seconds each

Outside of that it's just going over all the ways you'll go to prison if you defend yourself and lectures on don't be a hero and shit.

Attached: 20190202_000252.jpg (4032x3024, 2.91M)

Why do you people even bother getting CCW registered if you're just sent to jail anyways for putting a rogue dindu down.

sup 5-0

Attached: gib milkies.gif (500x276, 508K)