How to fight a california 51/50

I was the victim of false accusation of trying to shoot up shot show las vegas 2019. LAPD came and 5150ed me.
>I NEVER MADE ANY THREATS
I in fact was very excited about shot show 2019 on facebook.
Please help. I make 35k a year being on 100% disability from the V.A.

Attached: 20161102_114022.jpg (2048x1152, 994K)

Other urls found in this thread:

felixthecat.wikia.com/wiki/Master_Cylinder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did you tell a booth bunny they were the target of your desire?

Anyone been to the West L.A. va south ward floor 2?

No you're fucked retard. You live in California and publically announced you enjoy firearms. This is what you get. You're gonna fucking die in jail.

Somebody on facebook said I was going to shot show and shoot up the place. I deleted my facebook after I got out of the West Los Angeles V.A.

I used gold my mother gave me when she died of colon rectal cancer in 2016 to coat that extractor.... I really like the pt-99 / 92 ....
>I want my pt back asap....
I am willing to take out a loan for a lawyer.
Can anyone help?

How many UFOs have you seen? Are chem trails real? Do you get your orders from the master cylinder?

Felix the cat joke is great, but do you have any lawyers to recommend?
I have seen many UFOs and aliens. I have seen evidence towards chemtrails. I only get orders from the cat with the bag of tricks.
felixthecat.wikia.com/wiki/Master_Cylinder
You sound old moderator....

Maybe you shouldn't have tried to shoot up the Las Vegas Shot Show 2019
Ever think of that

I didn't ever say I was going to shoot up shot show 2019. Somebody on facebook cooked up a story.

I understand if you folks love to make jokes. Just watch out.
>THIS MAY HAPPEN TO YOU!

You're asking way too specific of a question for a board filled with flyovers, foreigners, and LARPers. You can hire an attorney to petition to get your rights restored, but only once. Try to see if the VA or CalVet can help you with legal fees.

Thanks for the non felix the cat data.
I'll hire a good one.

Kek that was me. Didn’t think they’d arrest you.

I'm going to use the legal advice gave me.

Is this peak schitzo boomer crossover posting?

I never made any threats to shot show 2019.
SOMEBODY ON FACEBOOK CLAIMED I WAS GOING TO SHOOT UP SHOT SHOW.

>make felonious threats
>get guns taken away
Wow California gun laws actually working that’s impressive

I DID NOT MAKE ANY THREATS AGAINST SHOT SHOW 2019!

It's not gonna happen to me anytime soon I live in America

Attached: 1548987192641.jpg (283x352, 41K)

Attached: IMG_2038.jpg (579x570, 57K)

Alright whos next? I`m going to have all of you weirdos guns taken away under my new red flag laws. If your state isn't passing them (they should be). I can simply say I need a permanent restraining order because you own guns and are probably dangerous. That means you no longer can possess firearms as long as the restraining order is active. I guarantee all of you are now scared of me and won't post your address to find out and hide underneath your beds. "But I thought guns made you so tough." Little sissy boys hiding from me.

Attached: 00-holding-wonder-woman.jpg (1136x639, 75K)

Excellent! Screencapped and saved. Your post can be used as a valid defense in every red flag hearing in the country. Good work, user. You’ve just gutted the entire concept of red flag laws.

>having facebook
>2019

>"This may happen to you"
>look outside
>remember I don't live in California
yeah, probably not, cunt. Seriously though, sad to hear, but like said, most of us don't have to deal with that shit. You're better off asking a lawyer specialized in firearm laws about what you can do, or asking calguns.
Jokes on you, I don't talk to girls B)

It doesn't work that way. What did you actually do?

Threads like this remind me of my Jow Forums user experience:

>Couple years ago
>See a bunch of guys on Jow Forums from my state posting in one thread
>Get their contact info to try and organize a range trip or something
>"Sorry, I'm actually 16 and don't have any guns."
>"I can't, I was committed for bipolar disorder and suicide attempts and don't have any guns."
>"Wish I could, but I've been convinced and can't own any guns."
>"I'd love to but going to the range with another person would make me spill my spaghetti. I don't want more panic attacks."