Jow Forums has acquired a droid control ship and a whole droid army

Jow Forums has acquired a droid control ship and a whole droid army.
What do we fill it with?
What do we do with it?

Attached: Droid_Control_Ship.png (1250x720, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

R A P E

Presumably, we fill it with the droid army we just got. And we hope we aren't in range of any ballistic missile from earth

Of course we wouldn't be in range of any nukes

CLANK CLANK

Attached: 1456136237904.png (800x715, 239K)

Rhodesia.

Rhodesia but with more nerve gas

Take that fucker and set trajectory STRAIGHT into either
>california
>new york city
>africa
>that stupid fucking black box those sand niggers worship

And watch the starcuiser ignite into a spectacular mushroom cloud wiping half the country

Attached: 13DD4480-CFEB-4504-BA08-7215DF4FDE8D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.49M)

Invading california sounds great.

Start with gay ass canada

Then california

>Invading
liberating

Fair point. We also should liberate Europe

Might as well ((re-enslave)) I mean liberate Africa while were at it.

Order 66 Albany.

Personally I'd genocide Riyadh and Mecca then invade China

Can we get a late war refit version?
Because they were armed to the fucking teeth and still held over a thousand droid fighters.

Attached: Lukcrehulk Battleship.png (1280x745, 877K)

I agree.

Oregonanon here. Please start with cali.

Reverse engineer it.

Issue in a new golden age for humanity.

Agreed, but only in small portions until we have the world

>Agreed, but only in small portions until we have the world
That would take decades and such a plan would require the combine resources of Jow Forums to do rather than tendering out the technology to world governments and or company's.

Still it would need to be setup in such a way that the most basic systems such as power were reverse engineered first allowing for new understandings in fusion.

It's that and download any and all technical information as likely there would be fabrication areas on the ship and repair droids.

Cull the human population, mainly China and India chase pollution
>The hardest decisions require the strongest wills

Orbital bombardment, in this order:
>New York
>California
>Chicago
>Meccah
>Medina
>Berlin
>Tel Aviv
>Jerusalem
>Ankara
>Bejing
>Edmonton

Then, idk, rape I guess.

Hunt somali pirates.

>What do we fill it with?
Eggs

Please have mercy on us califags we just wanna escape

Attached: 8658585856.jpg (1242x1236, 190K)

The milanese avoided the plague by sealing the victims inside their houses, your sacrifice is noted but it is already too late for you.

You made your bed.

Attached: 1547699085315.png (500x536, 153K)

WATCH THOSE WRIST ROCKETS

>Transfer into a lunar orbit, land troops and start setting up outposts and domes.
>Start Nighttime raids with commando droids on earth to secure supplies, recruit engineers and scientists
>It will take earth a minimum of two years to get a ship ready to come to the moon, this is our deadline to have lunar defenses online
>Set up underground greenhouses and powerplants
>Finish making first lunar colony ready for habitation by 2022
>Use the artificial gravity tech to make linear accerators
>We are now at the top of a gravity well on a moon literally made out of ammunition
>Hold earth hostage
>Open immigration
>Settle Luna
>Start settling the asteroid belt
>At some point in the future, reverse engineer the hyperdrive and begin to manifest destiny the galaxy

Who's with me?

Also, just so we're clear on this; There are no weapon laws in space

>gets super aircraft carrier spaceship and a whole army of armed future robots
>can take over and hold entire nations
>"lol fly space barge into california"

Baзed aиd Яedpilled

We'll be a fifth column as needed. We'll retake our state on our own. All we ask is the absolute destruction of San Francisco, Sacramento, and Los Angeles County.

>There are no weapon laws in space
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty

Wouldn't actually limit a droneship as long as no one tried to test the turbo lasers on the moon.

According to Star Wars Incredible Cross sections, a single trade federation """armed freighter""" can carry 6,250 Tanks, 2,050 assorted troop carriers, concessions for support/special equipment, 50 Landing Ships to get all these on a planet, aaand 1,500 Starfighters to fly around and do stuff.

Since 1 troop carrier can carry 112 battle droids, 2,050 of these can bring 229,600 droids. Given these, the total # of fighting forces a Ship can land is around 235,850

That is literally a single small country's entire army.

Attached: Trade Federation Vessel.jpg (886x397, 151K)

Thanks for posting it so I don't have to
/thread

>not China, India, Middle East

Galaxies a big place senpai, also why hasn’t their ever been a plan by the rebels to re activate the droid army? More so why didn’t sheev use them?

with star fighter support and armor thats probably near immune to conventional kinetic energy weapons they could wipe even the US military.
Problems would be man power in holding areas since droids seem pretty easy to pick off.

>glass Korean Peninsula
>glass China, Russia, US and Germany
>create independent nation of Kekistan in ruins
>200k robot orgy

>That is literally a single small country's entire army.

Nigger please.

That's the French armed forces in terms of troop strength, 5 times the fighter strength and 12 times in terms of tanks.
Considering the offensive capabilities & advanced tech (like shields etc), a single one of these would buttfuck the world.

we need to let the middle east take the world over so they can put a stop to all the homosexuality and rampant feminism, sorry white people dropped the ball and cant handle the responsibility of running the world anymore but y'all let women take over

>we need to let the middle east take the world over so they can put a stop to all the homosexuality
>the middle east
>stop to all the homosexuality

HAHA, have I've got news for you!

>Jow Forums has acquired a droid control ship and a whole droid army.
Neat... Wait, all of Jow Forums got it? Fuck!
Ourselves, obviously/unfortunately.
>What do we do with it?
Either retake Rhodesia or go out to explore the vastness of space. Maybe do a flyby of a blackhole to trigger all those weirdos who get panic attacks upon seeing the even horizon and spatial distortion.
>Open immigration
What would be the selection process for such?
Otherwise, I have to take issues with Earthling as they currently are trying to reach for the stars. We need to filter out the gunk that would go into the exploration pool. Literally, we have to play Border Patrol between Humans and the Ayys for very obvious reasons. Think of it as the biggest pile of opportunity that could ever drop on your lap. We could (effectively) ride Humanity of venereal diseases and other genetically transmittable shit. There could be no bigger atrocities than to release 'Liberals' into the void, except if you're being literal and said release involves an air-lock.
Laws that cannot be enforced are not laws. Also, I'm pretty sure (98%) that nobody on Jow Forums got to sign that so it's not applicable. At least, I doubt anyone would even consider its legitimacy even before going into the pragmatics of applicability. We ARE the new law up there. If we want to create a martial empire where every toddler is taught how to use a Space-Sword or something, we can.

Attached: 1477853967009.jpg (1024x458, 74K)

I hate when fiction merges carriers and battleships into the same thing

These ships are simply battleships with huge landing parties.

Glass Israel, China and Turkey.

First off, that kind of craft needs to be studied and understood, so we recruit some chemists, physicists, and engineers to try and understand the tech we have. So before we invade everything we can understand our means, then we should probably instate some sort of worldwide autocracy where we indirectly control nations, like the UN but they don't vote on our policies.

Some light HFY is in order, I think.
It's still just a carrier (technically started as a flying Office Building + Airport) with tacked-on big guns. If you ignore the OC Donut Steel fanfiction-tier novels, even the pimped-out TF carriers get fucked up by warships a tenth their tonnage. Their only saving grace is that they have oversized power plants which lets them have ridiculous shields. Still shits the bed against a dedicated cruisers or a screened bomber wing.

Attached: 1450259379153.png (1341x1051, 337K)

Palpatine had them deactivated as a political maneuver. The Republic (now Empire) had just fought a war with the Sepratists and the Droid Army.

Imperial Forces did start hunting down the Droid Army remnants, who were generally hostile to anybody who was not CIS. They generally got wiped out.

Rebel forces did try to reactivate droid factories and recruit remaining droid/sepratist forces, but were either beat to the location by the Empire, or failed spectacularly.

>so we recruit some chemists, physicists, and engineers to try and understand the tech we have.
You know that's asking for trouble. Any discovery made would be leaked back to this or that gov't down on earth. Having a TF Carrier doesn't mean the whole of Humanity gets it. The Jow Forums fairy gave is to US, not THEM! Sure, we need to understand the fucking thing, but recruiting has to be done slowly and carefully. Any fucking egghead that doesn't understand the need to secrecy when it comes to this amount of power should be spaced. For all we know, the databanks of the fucking thing includes a whole library of For Dummies books on Space Science.
We got to SIEVE Humanity of its kinks and bugs and we got the means to do it, let's not fuck it up right away by spilling the beans to UNLIMITED POWER! If we need to trade for, say, foodstuff, we can always give the Earth's rulling bodies dollops of medical science or something. Anything that has got anything to do with miniaturization, production and power generation (not to mention FLT tech and anti-grav) needs to remain a closely guarded secret. For the good of the Universe.

Attached: 1600x901_5351_Sky_pirates_2d_sci_fi_pirates_spaceships_picture_image_digital_art.jpg (1600x901, 472K)

this my outer space we're talking about, good luck enforcing that treaty when your best spaceship is a chemical rocket and i have sci-fi tier laser weapons and linear accelators

you need to pass a few tests to prove you're an asset to humanity in space, so no herititary diseases, STD's and all that bull, keep Luna clean. proficiency in whatever language (probably english) is required and anyone who is closely asociated with any earthside government needs to be thoroughly cross-examined and vetted for

I carry none of them fancy-named crotch-rots nor do I sport tard-rocks locks. I say I must look like quite the sort, with me blue eyes and light hair and height most would call fairer than fair!
I know and mastered both English and French, and know me Blue Collar job in 'aéronautique' well enough to patch any soddin' hole mosin'd into a hull by my fellow kommando.
Do I pass roster? Well, I'm on anyway but still.

Attached: 1378947515627.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

"Colonize" Africa, create a robotic metropolis on the ashes of their civilization. Build more, better, faster droids. Become Earth's overseer, never revealing myself. Let them believe the droids are directed by some ai or something. Rule the world from the shadows, reminding the great powers of who really pulls the strings every once in a while. Quietly build up our solar system to k1 levels

Attached: matrix-deja-vu-neo.png (520x325, 98K)

ship is going to be filled up with droids, amongst them engineering and protocol droids, I think you could easily work with them to explain the tech, teach it to engineers you trust and work up from there. You'll need to enter into diplomacy at some point no matter what happens so that's always a risk you'll take. a good option would likely be to restrict earthside assets to things that you could counter if the enemy reverse engineered them, or if advanced tech absolutely must be deployed, to have a bomber wing on standby to destroy lost assets beyond recovery.
you are fighting the classic human vs alien game, but you're playing alien.

Furthermore, engineers are a very usefull asset to further weaponize the things you already have, 90% of the tech that makes those spaceships run can be used as a weapon, if you know how to use it.

>Gravity generators?
Imagine activating a -3G gravity field in the middle of a tank collumn for twelve seconds, then flipping the switch to +10G
Absolute. Fucking. Carnage.
>Advanced general purpose robots?
Repurpose 20% of your combat strenght to production/construction robots, you now have a labour force large enough to stamp fortifications out of the ground like it's nobody's business, B1s can operate vehicles, so even if the ship doesn't carry heavy machinery, you can just steal it.
>Some sort of sci-fi power source, capable of powering a spaceship large enough to carry almost 230.000 droids plus accompanying logistics, maintenance and that isn't even counting the ship's own crew.
If it can power things slowly, it can also power things very fast. and by very fast i mean explosives the likes of which this planet has not experienced ever before
>Not just one, but a fucking FLEET of SSTOs?
Why even fill them with robots, fill them with rocks, go just below the stratosphere and drop a kinetic bombardment that makes the one that killed the dinosaurs look like a firecracker by comparison

But that is not even all
>Comms array?
Modifie radiation output, turn up the power a bit and now you can microwave continents from orbit, or just give everyone super cancer
>Advanced autonomous flight systems?
Drones 2.0, if those droid fighters have shields on them, you now have infinite air superiority. you can channel your inner obama and just dronestrike anyone who opposes you
>big ass spaceship in general?
You have literally the biggest spaceship mankind has ever seen by a factor of 10. The mere fact that you exist give you the intimidation and fear factor you need to make people fall in line just by saying what you want.
How would they know what you have? (provided they aren't star wars nerds) If you say you can teleport a nuke into every seat of government at once, who is going to call that bluff?

i hope that you're now thinking with portals and come up with some of your own ideas

Pepto Bismol

>If you say you can teleport a nuke into every seat of government at once, who is going to call that bluff?
A lot of them, which mean you should keep your bluffing to a minimum if you can't fake the results. As for the specifics of of how threatening would work as a strategy, I imagine it wouldn't work as well as simply using the carrot 99% of the time but being absolutely ruthless (as in 2nd Century BC Roman-Ruthless) the other 1% of the time. Not just as a factor that help begets help, but also that harm begets ten times as much harm in return. Someone still needs to be 'nuked' at some point to prove that you can.
It's obvious that, militarily speaking, having a TF Carrier puts you in the metaphorical shoes of Old-Testament's YAHWEH. Nobody can even put up a front to that. All of this is really not that important in the long run however. What really wins the 'war' is colonization and since we now have access to what is possibly the absolute ideal ship for the task, we get to chose the rules. Baby steps is obviously a better idea and doing a test-run on the moon, which will also double at a technological/industrial base in the longer-run, might very well be the best first-move imaginable. We've got to work with the assumption that the TF Carrier might very well vanish tomorrow and so even if We fail, there ought to be the basis for the rest of humanity to pull themselves out of that shithole. If we can keep it (and we should), the Karrier should always remain 'neutral' between entities. If we have to glass someone, then its only because it was in our best interest, not someone else. If some idiot think they can maneuver us into glassing their enemies, then we glass both of them for good measure and call this the second proof we needed.
Owning that much power makes us tyrannical, and the best part about it all is that we are really doing it for their own good.

Attached: 1411256009973.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

you bring up a very solid point, hence why bluffing is the last one on the list.

i think that reverse engineering the propulsion systems and powerplants on the landing ships should be the first priority, if we can produce our own SSTOs, we have a very large expense of space travel cut out, working up from there should certainly be doable or at the very least cut our timetable down by a good few decades

Well it helps open up expanded roles when a huge portion of surface area is no longer dedicated to cutting through water.

P.S. We need to designate a celestial body to work as our firing range. Something we can test shit on. Just for fun, either way. It would be fun to set some 'paper targets' on the surface and shoot some 7.62x53r from so far away that you need to take orbital mechanics into account. Mars&Co would work well since they are effectively useless if you've got options to go further out into SOL right away.
All of this just because we could. Getting a free TF Carrier doesn't mean everything has to be work work work all the time.
SW's physics are basically Magic with a capital M (worse if you include the Sequel's Sequels). Having a working TF Carrier just plain 'work' in our universe means some of our basic assumptions about reality need to be reexamined. I imagine the endeavor might prove more complicated than expected. Even if we work toward that, we must not put even a tenth of our efforts on that side. What can be done right-there-and-then should be considered as priority. Colonize SOL, seed the basics for a surviving Humanity past the Cradle, and work toward the inception of the Ideal Spacer Empire. If we get to discover the secrets of SW tech along the way, then it'll be a bonus.

Attached: star-wars-rmq-10.jpg (2248x1136, 1.75M)

>droids seem pretty easy to pick off
Say that to my face and not online, fleshbag.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 23K)

>Enter Mars orbit first
>Deploy worker droids to the surface
>Build new droid foundry and weapons plant
>Build asteroid mining stations on "nearby" asteroids
>Survey system for fuel bearing planets
>Survey local gas giants for blaster capable gasses
>Set up harvesters, mines, and processing plants
>Send out survey teams to nearby systems
>Upgrade all units with shielding where possible
>Once long term logistics is settled return to Earth orbit
>Buy up a suitable island in the Pacific to set up shop on, preferably something like Iwo Jima that already has facilities in place and enough altitude that it won't be underwater in a few decades
>Deploy C-9979s loaded with troops, equipment, and workers to further develop our new planetside base of operations
>Once set up begin "relations" with covert operations to remove dictators and other undesirables from power using magnaguards and commando droids
>Launch bombardments against targets affiliated with islamic extremists, communists, and other such filth and make it very clear we can and will destroy targets at will as we see fit
>Eventually goad someone like the norks into attempting to nuke the ship just to easily tank the hit like it's nothing just to show that not only can we literally slag anywhere we want on the planet, but we're untouchable too
>Once the dust settles on the aggression side begin trade relations selling materials and consumer goods
>Lay down rules of national conduct basically making what's going on in places like CA punishable by our forces, thou shalt not ignore your own constitutions because you don't like X or ignore politicians doing it
>Eventually get a new shipyard up and running producing new large ships including some with no hyperdrives or blaster based weaponry to be sold in system
>Program droids to continue and protect the system even after death

Attached: C9979.png (640x437, 193K)

Blockade Naboo

Rhodesia but with nerve gas and alien rape

>since droids seem pretty easy to pick off.
Meatbag detected

Attached: Super_Battle_Droid.jpg (1024x768, 52K)

>What do we do with it?

Semen and semen.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty
SHALL
Personal death stars when!?

Surely these ships have at least some built in manufacturing capability to repair or replace droids...

most badass battle droid.
Could continuous blaster fire melt a tank?

Now that's what I'm talking about

Kinda works in space though. Size isn't near as much an issue meaning you can have plenty of guns AND space for large hangars. If I were to take any Star Wars capital ship barring things like the Eclipse I'd take a Lucrehulk over anything else simply because of flexibility and space offered. Carries a small fleet of landers, an absurd number of fighters and bombers, comes with an army, and if push comes to shove you can drop the central core to the surface and deploy a ridiculously massive army quickly. Describing the core ship is best done with the words of Mace Windu "Each one carries an army large enough to threaten an entire planet". If you're into more peaceful endeavors Lucrehulks started life as massive cargo haulers.

Try to take over the world I guess, but I'd hope we'd be willing to work out an actually good Declaration of Human Rights and Well-Kept Order, as well as a Declaration of how the UN and Other Governments have Violated Human Rights, BEFORE we actually start operations with this thing.

First we need to form a corporation. That way the governments of the world acknowledge the ship's presence and don't try to blow it up immediately. We also need to hire people with experience and motivation. I suggest, after doing this, starting small incursions to capture stuff we need, particulalry aircraft and ordinance, and transport them up to the ship. Once we have enough, and with perhaps a few more steps (such as factories in Antarctica or on the moon or something), we can then launch a full liberation. We'll pay everyone involved with gold we looted later.

A reminder that you can remove the ball from the ring.

Attached: Ep2-011.jpg (1601x2383, 2.15M)

I wonder if B2 super battle droid were programmed with war crime protocol. I'm now referreing to their 'Victim spotted' line in Republic commando game which sounds rather mean for a machine that shouldn't have feelings at all.

>First we need to form a corporation. That way the governments of the world acknowledge the ship's presence and don't try to blow it up immediately.
Dude, slapping a name on it/us doesn't do jackshit toward the stance of other world powers. No that they could realistically do anything about it. Power projection is what they'll respect, and like it has been pointed out before, bluffing won't be enough and you'll have to blow something up for them to take you seriously. They WILL try to blow it up immediately regardless of what you could do because it's a new player on the game-board and one they could really do without. That's even doubles as your Casus Belli for nuking some retard and prove you can't be fucked with.
Also, you would be sitting on the biggest pile of scientific AND applicable engineering feats ever, by multiple levels of magnitude. You don't need to play space pirate, you can PAY for whatever you could ever need a few thousand times over just by selling some of the lesser secrets. NASA wants to put a satellite in Mars' orbit? We'll do it RIGHT NOW for half the cost. Stranded astronaut during space walk? Sure, we'll save him for a hundred thousand dollars USD. We'd basically be a flying cheat-code sheet.

That first part of your is A-OK though.

Attached: star_wars_artwork_ralph_mcquarrie_desktop_2283x1030_hd-wallpaper-799291.jpg (2283x1030, 760K)

it sounds like a more confident chad way of saying target spotted.

Starwars has pretty jacked stat numbers, you could probably disable a modern MBT with a single shot.

Attached: 1DwKUgZ.gif (360x198, 1.57M)

Well we have an army of cheaply made robots with advanced plasma weaponry and vehicles. The choice is clear. Its floppy slotting time.

According to the books, the empire impounded and dismantled all the droid army shit they captured. Some rebels actually manage to capture bits of old ships and reactivate them for raids on Imperial facilities. Read Tarkin, if you're interested.

Invade Africa for raw resources needed to Colonize the moon and mars.

So what exactly is on the droid ship? Do we have commando droids, Super battle droids, Droids with the staff, rolling droids?

California here;

No.

>Has giant space freighter full of free labor
>Attacks Africa instead of mining an asteroid or two

Attached: Luke Skywalker.jpg (300x197, 9K)

Zimbabwe shall fall and Rhodesia will rise from the ashes. The rest of Africa and the Middle East will follow. Then sit back and relax as Europe gets fucked by refugee crisis 2.0

It's just an excuse to annihilate niggers, buddy.

Turn them all into sex robots...then invade.

Can you mine crops from asteroids? I doubt a droid ship would have much in the way of hydroponics

You only need a skeleton crew to operate the ship. We wouldn't need all of Jow Forums on it. Just have like 100 Jow Forumsommandos to crew the ship when mining, then we use the resources to modify the ship to contain hydroponic farms.

No, but with the money from selling some of the goodies asteroids are made of you could buy literally everything you need to run whatever sort of hydro setup you want on a large scale alongside mountains of seeds and still have the metals and other materials to build quite a lot of stuff. Turns out asteroids are really fucking valuable and usually pretty damn full of raw materials that require a lot more effort to mine on Earth.

Attached: 120873107.jpg (500x312, 58K)

Fair point, but with the knowledge of the karrier's systems, we could build an escort fleet to help defend it from enemy nukes, and make sure those ships can carry small crews.

Stay where you are, locust.

Why would you even care about nukes? They'd barely register against a Lucrehulk's shields. Just let it hit, pretend to be worried while dicking with the transmission, blast the launch site into oblivion, and dare them to do it again with a smile. On top of that why bother with the tiny ships to protect it when you've already got a private air force of ~1.5k vulture droids, tri-fighters, and hyenas you can fart out.

Just send worker droids out and get to work building a shipyard to build ships like the munificent class to bolster your fleet if you really need to. There's basically nothing we could do if a Lucrehulk stumbled upon us here on earth and simply kept their shields up.

>There's basically nothing we could do if a Lucrehulk stumbled upon us here on earth and simply kept their shields up.
Naa, all you need to do is fly the space shuttle into the hanger bay and fire a missile at the unguarded reactors. Worried about vulture droids? Just spin. That's a neat trick and it works.

I swear to god, i had two paragraphs of pure nerd rage typed up before i realised how autistic i was being

We understand what yer getting at and we would normally be okay with dropping anvils but this is a serious topic for serious people. Please take it seriously.