/dach/

German speaking gun owners

Attached: 1024px-D-A-CH.png (1024x1076, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/13359/switzerland-eu-accession
t.me/joinchat/AyA7bUbdom7nqIyyirs9oA
brownells-deutschland.de/AR-15-KEYMOD-RAIL-PANEL-KIT-5-PACK-RUBBER-Rail-Panel-Kit-5-Pack-Keymod-Rubber-Black-55-BRAVO-COMPANY-100018075
brownells-deutschland.de/epages/Deutschland.sf/de_DE/?ObjectID=99617
youtube.com/watch?v=zQdUQSHcxLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gibs nicht lol

Da liegst du falsch

Attached: web_lachende-Mann-Der_Copyright-Stiftung-Deutsches-Rundfunkarchiv_Christine-Nerlich-300x215.jpg (300x215, 16K)

kutmoffen

Es gibt uns

Attached: IWÖ.jpg (820x461, 44K)

Heil Zakrajšek!

Gibt es Mündugnsfeuerdämpfer mit 1/2 x 28 Gewinde auf die man einen B&T Rotex montieren kann?

Attached: 1513617683929.jpg (453x604, 67K)

Attached: number-of-guns-per-capita1.jpg (840x840, 307K)

immer zweimal mehr wie du

Du lügst du Polacke

Swiss here, i am laughing at your inferiority
I can own as many guns as you want while you cucks are restricted to deacts and .22's :^)

Attached: IMG_20190123_125344.jpg (960x1280, 492K)

Interessant wäre ein Vergleich zwischen Osten und Westen - die Wessis haben wahrscheinlich mehr shootytootys zuhause oder?

>>Swiss here
>>restricted to deacts and .22
>t. actually non-swiss mutt

Attached: 1520618267729.jpg (526x455, 102K)

T. Jealous liberation baby
Have fun with your doctors and rocket engineery :^)

Alles flasch Mischlingsbubi

Post your guns then, faggot

Yeah... but youre still Swiss.

Burger user here. I am getting a degree in IT/Computer Science. I have two questions for you: 1.) Would I be able to find a job there with my degree somewhat easily? 2.) How long would I have to wait/what would I have to do as a foreigner to get rifles like your PE57 or the PE90?

Clean record btw. Only thing I have on my record is I had run red light back in 2012.

>Only thing I have on my record is I had run red light back in 2012
This goes into your record?

Attached: 1533329779620.gif (136x102, 133K)

F U C K O F F

W
E
'
R
E

F
U
L
L

It's hard enough for swiss people to find a decent job
Also no, IT currently get's you jack shit here and it'd take you around 6-7 years to get a gun if you are in the process of becoming a citizen

Yes, so what

Fuck off were full. Also, no. You have better chances starting to learn German (if in the good part of Switzerland), meet a Swiss girl and marry her. Then youd still have to prove that your German is good enough (talking1-2 years of language classes) and then do your military service once youre swiss and then maybe... maybe you can start looking for a job.

>Yes, so what
Alpenratten sind das Letzte.

Fuck off we’re full. To purchase guns you need a residence permit type C, which means you must be integrated (work, pay taxes, know the language) and have lived 3 or 5 years in Switzerland. The easiest way is to marry. Getting a permit and a work licence is pretty difficult otherwise.

All that being said, you could easily move to Germany/Austria and get an IT job here. Youd still have to learn German BEFORE coming here. However the EU recently passed a law, which pretty much doesnt allow non-EU citizens from buying guns. Guess who you can thank for that.

However, same thing as in Switzerland. If you marry an Austrian girl, become a resident here, then after (not 100% how long) 5 years you apply for citizenship and become Austrian. Then youll do your 6 month military service, then after all that you can buy guns.

You don’t need to be a citizen to own a gun, you moron. A permit C is sufficient. In fact, even people with a permit B could apply for a WES, but they would have to motivate (no idea how) their application.

Pretty sure that only applies to EU citizens.

Applies only to eu citizens and that is why i said 6-7 years, the full citizenship process takes ~12 years

For traffic violation, yes? Falls off after like 8 years.

>Fuck off we’re full.
Sorry. I forgot Euro's prefer brown people moving to their countries. Forgive my ignorance.

>C permit
Thank

We prefer no people at all, mr. 56%

I bet youre the same kind of person who complains about Mexicans, blacks and reminisces about "the good ol days"

Don't forget there is a "report" function and not let trolls derail the thread.

>I bet you're the same kind of person who complains about Albanians, Muslims and reminisces about "the good ol days"

I will literally move next door to you and play America the Beautiful over a loudspeaker every morning at 5:30 am.

Moin Leute, bin kürzlich in den Osten gezogen und muss feststellen, dass hier nichts ist mit 300m oder IPSC.
Könnt ihr mir da weiterhelfen?
Konkret geht's ums Dreiländerdreieck, vielleicht kennt ja einer was in Westpolen/-tschechien.

>he says while wanting to move to my country

Joke's on you, i don't have any neighbors for the next half km and noise complaints are a thing here

Also you do realize the community you live in actually votes on if you get the citizenship? We literally denied some woman the citizenship because she complained about cowbells

>he says while being an absolute cunt to someone wanting to move to their country

Cuz we don't want you here

I guess sarcasm and banter are not a thing in gold hoarding, mountain nigger land..

But you do want the EU? Got it.

Austrian here, we can have semis ourself rather easily... just not state founded like you folks

Attached: Schweiz stark.png (635x909, 1.27M)

We dont want anyone coming here. Especially not entitled Americans.

>entitled
That is hilarious coming from a Swiss

Yeah, but youre casually forgetting to mention that the local cops have to check on your guns every 5 years unannounced. They can literally show up at your doorstep.

We want the EU to fuck off and die, signing schengen was the worst thing we ever did

T. Mutilated locking lugs and police checks

>T. Mutilated locking lugs
Not for long

But Swiss gun laws are better than Germany and Austria's.

Well.. since most local cops own guns themselfs its just a routine if you dont just have them casually lying around you wont have problems. (your standard locker is enough for save storage)

And if you are just not at home often enough you get a termin for them to come so what?

Yeah, but he wouldnt have to live in Switzerland, so its a trade-off.

Its about privacy. I dont want strangers with autority stomping around my house. The entire reason why Ill never get a handgun/semi auto. Im fine with bolt action.

gatestoneinstitute.org/13359/switzerland-eu-accession

You may not want the EU, but the EU wants that sweet, sweet booty of yours.

>Only thing I have on my record is I had run red light back in 2012
That shit is in your record?
I've run like three of them and still nothing in my record

>Yeah, but he wouldnt have to live in Switzerland, so its a trade-off.
B-but muh Sig 550 and armed neutrality ;_;

Half of you bitches and your endless bickering about the same Swiss/Austrian shit sounds like the egg chat.

Your cunt?

based egg chat
>i don't know what that is

Then move to fucking Mexico then.

Holy crap I know that guy

Also
Stop talking like your mutilated toys are the same as proper guns

Don't you have work to do?

What is everyones obsession with Mexico? I would much rather deal with a Mexican immigrant than a Muslim one; makes gud food, wont try and rape your women because 'muh culture', generally have a good work ethic.

Gibt es einen guten Schiesstand in der Region Zürich? Mit gut meine ich keine Fudds:
>CZ was? Die steht aber nicht auf der Hilfsmittelliste
>25m Einzelfeuer ist vorgeschrieben
>Anwesend: maximal 5 Leute mit 7500.- Standardgewehre am Samstagmorgen

European Guns General
t.me/joinchat/AyA7bUbdom7nqIyyirs9oA

The SIG516 / 716 came in without being raped, that part of the law is getting revisted in 2019

also.. what is that about folding stocks on bolt guns in Switzerland? each country has its shity aspects on gun laws atleast we can all agree that germany is the worst

Spreitenbach hat den Schiesskeller im Tivoli.
Schiessanlage.ch

>what is that about folding stocks on bolt guns in Switzerland?
What are you talking about?

Auf 300m? Neh
Pistolen und schiesskeller? Check out swiss shooting range near brugg or swiss shooting inn

As far as I heard you you require a WES for folding stocks on bolt guns for normal stocks you dont.

Did I read that somewhere incorrectly?

Switzerland doesn’t make a difference between SBR’s, rifles with folding stocks or standard rifles.

Don't you mean Ordonanz like K31 or K11 don't need a WES but foreign/non standard Ordonanz needs a WES?

>StG90

It's Stgw 90, the austrians shorten Sturmgewehr to StG. We swiss shorten it to Stgw

That's completely wrong

Foreign bolt guns that are still in active service need a WES afaik, but non standard ordonnanz doesn't, given it's a bolt gun

Because Mexico is your southern neighbor? Because Mexico has a rightful claim to half your land?
Because ethnically Mexican US citizens are going to outbreed you within 2 generations?

>makes gud food
Muh kebab. Still not worth losing your nation over.
>wont try and rape your women
Yeah right.
>generally have a good work ethic
Early muslim immigrants worked too. It's not cultural, just a matter of more gibs in europe.

Fuck off Ahmed. Mexicans are hard workers and dont rape women for the sole reason that theyre not weaing a Burka.

>Early muslim immigrants worked too. It's not cultural, just a matter of more gibs in europe.
Wrong. Early TURKS worked hard.

Its from "Die Waffenkultur" not mine, Stgw is a pretty nice abbreviation to be honest

>foreign bolt guns that are still in active service need a WES afaik, but non standard ordonnanz doesn't, given it's a b

So TRG22/42 since in service with the Swiss military are fine but Rem700 with folding stock require a WES? Or does that just start when both are out of service?

There's really no point in euros and americans arguing who's getting the shittier immigrants.

this.
Report all trolls

It doesn"t have anything to do with the folding stock, there's no regulation on those
I think the WES for bolt guns only counts for surp guns that are still used by their respective countries

Bloke on the range did a bit on it but i din‘t remember how it goes exactly.

Danke, check ich mal ab

Trägerverein Schiesszentrum Birmensdorf, z. B.

This is an english speaking website, so keep the thread in english.

Nein Mischling

>fuck off we're full
The swiss have strict immigration laws, hell, they even passed a law saying swiss citizens have to take preference over foreigners when applying for jobs. Also, they are kinda full, 30% of their population are non-citizens, that's more than anywhere else in europe except maybe luxembourg.

welchen kompensator und welchen handschutz auf mein AR15? bitte helfen

Attached: image9.jpg (3927x2945, 2.01M)

>Handschutz
keinen
>Kompensator
Schalldämpfer

mir gefällt der den ich hab aber nicht
>schalldämpfer auf AR15 in Ö
keine chance

>schalldämpfer auf AR15 in Ö
doch. Seit 1.1.2019 erlaubt

>Handschutz
brownells-deutschland.de/AR-15-KEYMOD-RAIL-PANEL-KIT-5-PACK-RUBBER-Rail-Panel-Kit-5-Pack-Keymod-Rubber-Black-55-BRAVO-COMPANY-100018075

Attached: austro_jagd_katalog_2019.png (1008x760, 389K)

>doch. Seit 1.1.2019 erlaubt
nicht auf Kat B selbstladern soweit ich weiss
aber zeig mal vll hab ich unrecht

Doch auch auf B

bist du dir GANZ GANZ SICHER?

Tönt mehr cuck'd als die anderen Vorschläge. Aber danke.

Ja

Point at him. Point at him an laugh

Attached: IMG-20190131-WA0000.jpg (1080x1586, 109K)

DD oder BCM Handschutz
SD statt komp

Wahrscheinlich in Bayern, aber ansnsten werden die sachsen wahrscheinlich mehr nicht registrierte spielzeuge aus der Tschechei haben.

Die damaligen Türken waren so muslimisch wie der Moderne deutsche ein Christ ist.

Schalldämpfer sind nur für die Jagdkartenbesitzer.

Für den Kompensator ich würde dass kaufen:

brownells-deutschland.de/epages/Deutschland.sf/de_DE/?ObjectID=99617

Diese Meinung ist auf diesem Video basiert:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQdUQSHcxLk

stasi merkel allows no firearms. only brown bulls are allowed to attend the rape fest. NEIN.

>Schalldämpfer sind nur für die Jagdkartenbesitzer.
hab ich
hab ich alles

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-07-10 at 10.29.45.jpg (1600x1200, 217K)

I'm curious as to what guns you guys are allowed to own.
I recently got an SP5K, do they make them closer looking to the mp5k in Germany for civillian use?
Didn't know Finland and Iceland liked guns so much

Germany here!

If you want to get a good silencer, maybe you should look at Ase Utra ones...you can shoot them till they are red and hot.

Satlon for my hunting rifle....as seen...

Attached: 20180707_2023251.jpg (2114x2627, 1.47M)