Which one of you was this?

Which one of you was this?

Attached: 2019-02-02 09_28_08-California rookie police officer Natalie Corona fatally shot.png (913x781, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newspressnow.com/news/national/why-davis-police-won-t-release-video-footage-from-officer/article_554fae04-2675-5d56-b423-36964c5f67e9.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was me

>mfw Warren keeps bringing this native american shit into the spotlight
Why does she keep shooting herself in the foot?

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

>california
shithole state that should be glassed

>crash car
>"hey are you okay? EMS is enroute, try not to move your neck."
>BLATBLATBLATBLATBLAT
>"fuck you, rot in hell piggy bitch"
I love how they didn't say if the guy was a nigger or on meth, guaranteed it was one or both

it was meth on niggers

She just keeps grabbing onto her security blanket.
It's sickening her.

>mfw posted similar thread (unrelated to OP) three weeks ago
>Got banned for it
>this thread still up

She's the Democratic Jeb Bush

kek

I did a Poli Sci presentation for her at Uni and presented her as the D Jeb Bush and the professor thought that was actually funny

Someone was blasting him with sonic waves and he thought it was the police.

Attached: Limbaugh-letter.jpg (1140x902, 94K)

>the Davis PD
>being competent enough to do something like this
seriously when I lived there back in the 90s they had a no-shit midget on the force and they literally stacked phone books in his cruiser to sit on. he was an asshole too, as one can imagine one might be if one were a midget police officer

I grew up in Davis and visit my friends there occasionally and I can confirm that the police have nothing better to do other than fill out bike theft reports and entrap people looting the thrift store dumpsters.

the farmer's market is run by a jewish meth addict whose ex husband was an importer and cocaine dealer for celebrities like robin williams and van halen

Hey, you wouldnt want to kill your fellow Jow Forumsommandos in ground 0 would you?

so she is Jeb Bush?

acceptable loses

Have you never felt the desire to kill other posters here?

Commiefornian here.

I'd carry the fucking targeting beacon straight to Downtown SF to call down the nukes on my position. Right in the statist sjw nests.

Gotta burn the cancer out before it continues to infest Free america.

You really expect Jow Forumsommandos to die that easy?

Attached: 1545887203692.png (540x295, 285K)

>tfw technically a kommando shot 5 rioters but then went legally full retard and didnt immediately go to the police station.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IS THIS A SERIOUS QUESTION?

i'm just coming off another ban today, thats the way Jow Forums works.

Attached: 1548074963644.jpg (386x395, 41K)

She's a moron.
She would have been better off if she just let it get buried, but Trump got under her skin and now she's playing his dumb game.

who gives a shit

I live in Sacramento, it was a crazy white dude completely uninvolved in the car accident who just drove by and blasted her because he thought Davis PD was shooting microwaves into his brain.

It was a fatass illegal that they already arrested. This happened weeks ago and Trump tweeted about it

>the suspect, who has not been identified, was later found dead inside a Davis California, home with a self-inflicted gunshot wound
Minority perp likely
>cops won't release body cam footage
>newspressnow.com/news/national/why-davis-police-won-t-release-video-footage-from-officer/article_554fae04-2675-5d56-b423-36964c5f67e9.html
Minority perp confirmed