Is it legal to mount a gun to one of these?

is it legal to mount a gun to one of these?

Attached: DJI-Phantom-4-Pro-Obsidian.png (1200x736, 365K)

I think it is because it's still you pulling the trigger but you still might get into trouble regardless of legality.

I remember seeing something where a kid made a drone that could fire a pistol and got arrested or fined or something.

ATF might get scared and call it "AOW" even though it's technically the high-tech equivalent of putting a gun in a vice and pulling the trigger with a piece of string.

Illegal and pointless. Frame wont take recoil and aiming wont happen (imagine drunk parkensons). A servo operated pinch clip on the other hand...

a phantom could probably withstand .22 recoil, the flight control on those drones are pretty solid and they could probably keep stable.

Lot of probably in that response. Probably making assumptions.

yeah you're right sorry i'll stop participating in this weaponized commercial drone thread because im not a qualified automated gun platform engineer.

forgive my insolence

I dig it. Your master plan isn't being mentally masturbated over by strangers is ruined. Because it violates common sense. Sorry for your loss.

Did you ever think that .22 range is also birdshot range?

You want airstrike capabilities? Cardboard fixed wing. Learn to swoop and dive. Still guns on rc is pants on head. You want area effect offense, tear gas/smoke bombs, strobe lights and lasers, hell, even a jar of bees will be more effective.

Go watch flight test try to shoot tanks with airsoft . Go watch rotor riot take qwads to the gun range.

>.22 range is also birdshot range
doubt.jpg

Umm... dude? This is getting silly.

Birdshot won't go more than ~300 yards. .22lr will go a mile or more.

Wtf is wrong with you?

Attached: 1499872601053.png (605x635, 45K)

Easy fix.

Attached: gopro_autogimbal.webm (854x480, 1.48M)

>Is this the FBI planting false information?

Attached: FBI.gif (300x580, 432K)

ATF gets butthurt because of the ease to use solenoids, servos and electronics to allow a series of bullets be fired with a single user input. Even if the current setup only fires once.

Im in a thread that thinks .22 is effective at a mile a camera mount for a 3oz camera will hold a gun and qwad copters are stable platforms.

My problem? I came to nu/k/. Later baters.

I didn't say it was effective at a mile, I said it would go a mile. .22lr is effective out to about 100-150 yards. Birdshot is effective out to about 50 yards.

it depends, in my county you can legally do it, but you can't operate it.

Attached: 1548871096507.webm (640x360, 1.68M)

a weapon to surpass metal gear

Attached: boner achieved.jpg (2160x3840, 921K)

>dramatic pretend ragequit
Sure showed us.

Attached: tenor (7).gif (220x220, 47K)

Didn't the ATF go after that guy?

ATF says if it's absolutely not legal if not fired with a pull string - no electric triggers.
It might still be illegal even with one, think its against FAA regulations as well.