I have $1,000 floating around and I want to get my first firearm

I have $1,000 floating around and I want to get my first firearm.
Should I get a home-defense gun or a carry gun first?

Attached: 61OaJAUmSfL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 23K)

read the fucking sticky
better google permits in your area first

>permits

S H A L L

Attached: azusa-yelling-at-everyone.jpg (640x480, 19K)

Quit normalizing anti-gun behavior. If you can't go turn over cash for a handgun in a gas station parking lot legally, YOU ARE THE ABERRATION AND YOU SHOULD BE FURIOUS ABOUT IT!

god luck getting butfucked by bubba
also "Shall" does not mean what you think it means
the "founding fathers" were aristocrats and most of them thought of common people as peasants
the 2nd doesnt really protect personal defense only community defense ie why they can make you get a permit
i agree gun control is bullshit but saying Shall doesnt actually get us anywhere
if it really matters to you, you should vote libertarian or move to a state without carry permits

Attached: 726546._UY475_SS475_.jpg (475x475, 48K)

80% glock kit, 80% lower, jig, go as cheap as you can for the rest of the parts. Ask neightbours, friends and so on for the tools

Attached: Dw9oypyXQAEamFq.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

is the Turner Diaries a good read?
will they ever make a movie out of it?
i mean, a good movie?

How much time per day do you spend outside the house if it is 12+ maybe carry. Hand gun is still a good choice for home defense especially if over penetration is a concern.

>home-defense gun or a carry gun
Where do people learn this ?
Some guy at the local gun store so he can sell you two guns?

>over penetration
Oh my. Let the adults have a conversation
When will you learn over penetration is a meme
Just like knock down power, and the Easter bunny.

For $1000 you should get a common and functional handgun (Glock, CZ, M&P) and an AR-15 build kit. You may have to tap into your savings a little bit to do it right, but that's easily the best way to spend your $1000. If you had to pick just one gun get a handgun because it's pretty all-purpose

why would anyone make a movie out of a book about a global white supremacist genocide?

Are you retarded?

Turner Diaries is a good read.
I don't think anyone will ever make a movie about it.

what if you just want 2 guns

hmmm it's almost as if there are guns that can be used to defend a home but are too big to be conceal carried...thus requiring you to buy a different gun to carry if you already bought of these bigger guns to defend your home.

but of course that isn't true, the only kind of gun that exists are handguns

Calm down retard.

Attached: 1515179950219.png (232x217, 8K)

Maybe if Hollywood weren’t lousy with kikes

anyone who is familiar with the plot of the turner diaries can immediately see why it could not be turned into a movie, let alone a "good" one

google shays rebellion

Attached: 1526173233490.jpg (750x747, 77K)

>cops will confiscate guns from themselves and their friends and family
reminder that most people who hate cops and authority are communists who live in big cities
their entire opinion on police is based on their own mismanaged shitholes and the other commie psychopaths who populate the area around them

Attached: 1464023250778.jpg (760x4969, 736K)

I spend about 10 hours a day at work, but besides that I'm at home

>solid carry gun choices
m&p shield
glock 19 (do NOT buy a glock in 40 s&w, the ammo is expensive and its a shitty round. I dont care how much cheaper the gun is, you will regret the purchase)
>solid home defense guns
maverick 88
PSA ar15
really just any long gun you can afford

then spend the rest on ammo and learn to shoot the damn things

You could get a subcompact Glock in 10mm and have both a carry piece and a home defense gun.

2 guns, sights, holsters, sling, lights, mags, ammo lol 1k.

Get a smith and wesson shield 2.0 5 mags and 500 rounds of ammo and a holster

>cant find ammo
>less likely to practice bc of ammo price
You=retard

SHALL