Jow Forums fag here...

Jow Forums fag here. Don't know anything about guns but according to the left the more Jow Forums you get the more conservative you become so why resist? Where do I start? Any good gun related books, YouTube channels, websites I should check out?

Attached: 1547412190933.jpg (720x770, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/411549080/ruger_1022_sporter
gunmagwarehouse.com/ruger-bx-25-magazine-ruger-10-22-22-long-rifle-25-round-polymer-black.html
classicfirearms.com/heritage-rough-rider-revolver4shotrr22b6/
classicfirearms.com/star-model-bm-9mm-8rd-original-box-manual/
classicfirearms.com/beretta-9mm-semi-auto-surplus-g-vg/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10
thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=lGcr5JsYcW0
youtube.com/watch?v=jsqKeQhobOM
youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8
gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&mfg=1000259&mo=3001877&Condition=4
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nu5SWdV4E
youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0
youtube.com/watch?v=oZaxay1eXks
youtube.com/watch?v=ZunVgm8tAMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O1umkX3wM58
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ94wRlVc4Q7KpVm-Wx85dxamcDYlb7Mx
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/sep/27/do-you-boast-about-your-fitness-watch-out-youll-unavoidably-become-rightwing
youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM
youtube.com/watch?v=GJzXG7MYX1c
youtube.com/watch?v=zFagaHLuekQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Any good gun related books, YouTube channels, websites I should check out?

I suggest buying an actual gun rather than reading about them on the internet

>people told me something so i believed them

nigger believe what you want to believe

FUCK YOU BITCH I'D KNOCK YOU OUT IRL

ill shoot you for that

I'm not sure where to point you book wise but you can certainly learn a lot watching Forgotten Weapons, Hicock45, and Paul Harrell.

Taking jokes seriously on Jow Forums

Attached: 1547152983959.jpg (562x600, 37K)

Read the sticky you nigger

Depends on what you want a gun for. Glock 19, Mossberg 500, AR15 are all the most basic you can pick up and not go wrong with

Thank you, sir.

Attached: 1540492792344.jpg (567x591, 45K)

Sorry I'm from a containment board where the sticky is old and outdated. I assumed Jow Forums was the same.

Attached: 1548260544494.jpg (500x500, 54K)

It is old an outdated, but for some reason some people still doggedly cling to it.

Let's update it then!

Attached: 1538699298424.jpg (400x296, 16K)

>jannies
>doing anything useful
utterly ridiculous, like where the fuck are you even from

Well how autistic do you want to get into this? Just fixing to own some or collect?

Learn gun safety, then go to a gun range and rent a few.

What are your lifts nigga? DYEL?

>"hey I wanna get into guns"
>asks for recommendations on everything except actually fucking getting a gun
You came to the right place.

I would just like to know basics of how they work, good purchases for newbies, gun laws for my state, and maybe make a few Jow Forums friends?
Manlet here but 1/2/3/4 for reps at 150 lbs

Attached: 1522965514977.jpg (960x960, 117K)

You guys are just as mean as Jow Forums, maybe this will be my 2nd home after all!

Attached: 1531636559912.jpg (787x960, 118K)

Each gun is different so you'll have to find youtube videos depending on what you buy.
What state do you live in?

What state and what budget?

Find a nugget

Oregon and maybe a grand or little more?

How much money do you have to spend?

she needs a soft kiss on the cheek

Check the /hg/ pastebin for a list of decent first handguns. Once you've got an idea what interests you and is within your budget, go to a range and test drive a few.

I would suggest a rifle for you, perhaps you'd like an AK? Or if your looking not to have to spend too much, you could look at some of the carbines or ARs out on the market right now..

Buy a Ruger 10/22 - $311
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/411549080/ruger_1022_sporter
Buy 5 BX25 magazines - $115 or so after shipping
gunmagwarehouse.com/ruger-bx-25-magazine-ruger-10-22-22-long-rifle-25-round-polymer-black.html
at least 3 of these. Should be $75 or so after shipping.
Total investment: ~$500

Now you're officially a /f/it hasguns. If you choose to stick around you'll be another asshole Jow Forumsommando in no time.
A 10/22 is a rifle you'll never outgrow (though it is a good beginners rifle) and you will likely never be too poor to shoot it.
Most indoor pistol ranges will let you shoot it because it's only a 22lr and you're less likely to hit the ceiling than Cletus's GF with her rented Deagle.
The sky is the limit if you want to slick it up and modify it, and you can become TRULY autistic about accuracy and plinking.
But if you decide it's not what you like, you can sell it all and get probably 80% of what you have in it back.

Guntubers usually suck, but;
Paul Harrell videos are good.
MAC (Military Arms Channel) has some good videos and lately has been a very vocal 2A absolutist. He gets a lot of hate on this board for "shilling" - though tbqhfamalam all guntubers are shilling something. Paul Harrell might be the only one I know of that doesn't seem to do so in an overt manner.

As for being "conservative"
Watch some PragerU/Tucker Carlson/Ben Shapiro on youtube for the most normie but reasonable tier conservative arguments
For more independent less hard conservative and more "how to succeed in life" Jordan Peterson has a lot of good material.

That would require someone to have access to it.

Nobody has access to it.

>pigskin
She's gonna age like milk.

Oh yea they are very much the same. Where as most people on Jow Forums are dyel and fail to stick to a routine the vast majority of Jow Forums doesn't even own a gun.

OP this guy forgot to mention classicfirearms.com
I swear to kek im not Sweaty Ben shilling, but they have compact 9mm surplus for $200 and surplus Beretta 92S for $300. Not as cheap to shoot as the ruger 10/22 but both are excellent handguns and the price is excellent aswell. I guarantee if you buy that surplus beretta you won't regret it (buy 2 for akimbo if you arent a manlet fag lel).

Too picky

Attached: 1545938273291.png (750x700, 773K)

Thanks guy, I'm excited to become a Jow Forums Jow Forumsommando!

Attached: 1534652222504.jpg (1076x962, 404K)

All women do

God, i wish that was me

As for handguns
.22lr revolver $100 classicfirearms.com/heritage-rough-rider-revolver4shotrr22b6/
9mm automatic compact (9 shot) $200 classicfirearms.com/star-model-bm-9mm-8rd-original-box-manual/
9mm automatic fullsize (16 shot or more) $300 Was in stock for a while, went out of stock, back in recently then quickly out again (might come back) classicfirearms.com/beretta-9mm-semi-auto-surplus-g-vg/
If you're buying a gun online it has to be transferred between FFLs, try to find your nearest gun shop online and see if they offer transfer services. My last transfer was $35 but yours depends on how much they want to charge you (id expect $50-100). If you're a felony nigger or just want a gun ASAP you can have a black powder revolver sent to your front door from cabelas.com . They are terrible but they work and have an excellent aesthetic.

Attached: 51061405_785514028479426_4881758814744870912_n.jpg (960x945, 67K)

You’re getting too big, work on your athletic ability and endurance.

Toes licked.

Paul Harrell. You'll that k me later.

>according to the left the more Jow Forums you get the more conservative you become

are you legitimately retarded?

A lot of Jow Forums needs to get Jow Forums.
I'm one of them.
Still new here so I'm not an accepted Jow Forums.
Hasguns, and plenty of them and actually shoot, though not at the level I would like to.

no he's talking shit about lardass commies like you

friendly reminder that "conservatives" have never managed to conserve anything

Enjoy your gay marriage, abortion, mass immigration, loss of gun rights and death of free market, you "conservatives"

Attached: time.png (408x305, 203K)

>good purchases for newbies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10

thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/

youtube.com/watch?v=lGcr5JsYcW0

youtube.com/watch?v=jsqKeQhobOM

youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8

gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&mfg=1000259&mo=3001877&Condition=4

www.thesixgunjournal.net/a-revolver-buyers-checklist/

Attached: Model 10.jpg (1024x647, 178K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0

youtube.com/watch?v=oZaxay1eXks

youtube.com/watch?v=ZunVgm8tAMQ

youtube.com/watch?v=O1umkX3wM58

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ94wRlVc4Q7KpVm-Wx85dxamcDYlb7Mx
I have a playlist just for you.

>shareblue faggot pretending to be a Jow Forums faggot astroturfing as a Jow Forums faggot on Jow Forums to ask for Jow Forums shill links
You might need to kill yourself.

Attached: 1491273315836.jpg (320x180, 10K)

He said that he wanted to be conservative, not a neo-cohn (,) faggot. Prager and Shipero are shills for the international banking and media industries. Tucker is OK though. Best advice is to just read mein kampf, they're going to call you Nazi either way...

>implying cuckservative ZOGbots aren't directly responsible in some way for the last three things

Who cares? Because of conservative's failures, they've managed to make our generation the one that will truly get to revel in the violence and chaos that's about to come.

You don’t want on this ride OP. You will spend as much money, if not more, as you would on WH40K

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/sep/27/do-you-boast-about-your-fitness-watch-out-youll-unavoidably-become-rightwing

You saw it here first!

Attached: IMG_0256.jpg (750x509, 62K)

You guys really are like Jow Forums, I feel so at home.

Attached: 1546902008243.jpg (1494x2000, 265K)

>“Here I am, improving myself, with willpower and grit, and because I was so great to start with, I’m shortly to become even better.”

Self-confidence is literally hitler everyone

I have no self-confidence and I want this whole fucking world to burn but I'm still right-wing.

>Those arms
>as a manlet
you have to be a turbo manlet holy fuck.

Was Kreia right?

Attached: Kreia_art.jpg (980x1436, 106K)

Yes Im a turbo manlet, even shorter than BetaDestiny

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 85K)

You're new and already namefagging
You're a natural.

mirin manlet bro. go buy a gun now. If you aren't a poor nigger go tomorrow to all the local gunshops and hold guns.

Attached: 0b98ab23866defe02cfd18103705baba.jpg (919x1013, 182K)

Jesus fucking christ how do I get to look like that?

No change will happen till Jow Forums Jow Forums and Jow Forums become one

i don't think the world is ready for that

Attached: 1528500970565.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

>the /polfitk't/ army

Jow Forumspol/k/ is just Jow Forums Version 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM

Oh God, being a turbo manlet helps immensely and then throw in SS and gomad and graduating to a PPL program with lots of arm accessories for years.

Attached: tumblr_nldt7gl2jZ1tk8kc7o1_400.jpg (400x533, 63K)

300 Blackout AR.

Attached: IMG_3267.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

Learn the basic firearms safety rules and then figure out why you want a gun(home defense/self defence, plinking, sport shooting etc.) and go from there

Jow Forumsombat
Jow Forums
Jow Forumsiticians

I don't know about being a politician. I'm much more for "becoming the beast they think we are and worse."

Is this you?

Attached: buff cop.jpg (1200x1198, 153K)

I like it.

Attached: 1545987169279.jpg (1058x1060, 107K)

Jow Forumsitically-aware
Jow Forums
Jow Forumsommandos

Gotta be like real Americans.

Attached: Roosevelt5.jpg (1312x1600, 393K)

you seem like a faggot

I would reccomend James Allsup for some good low key ethnonationalism

.500 magnum is a great starter with those arms.

Jow Forums is just a beta circlejerk

Don't listen to this guy. While experience is king when it comes to building a skill, research is important. Conduct some research on the basics of safe firearm handling before you head out to a range. While I still recommend shooting under the supervision of an experienced instructor when starting out, it may help to go in knowing the basics, and lessen the learning curve.

Read animal farm. Than purchase the Grim Reaper. All seriousness go buy a 22 and a brick. Have some fun.

I've already read animal farm in the 7th grade.

Attached: 1545584289134.jpg (564x704, 59K)

well that will just end up in lewd hand holding.

Would you like to hold her hand too?

Attached: 1546908347486.jpg (576x1024, 150K)

First decide what you want a fun for.
Sounds like you just want one for memes and the hell of it. Maybe a side order of home defence.

In that case (and with a grand to spend) I'd recommend a
>PSA DIY AR kit and lower for a few hundred bucks
The cheapest way to get one of those babykilling assault rifles the lugenpresse are always warning you about. And you put it together yourself like some sort of hightest lego.
>Hipoint pistol for Something in .22LR
The sensible choice for a first firearm. Cheap to plink with. Good for learning fundamentals. You will never regret a rifle in .22
Most would recommend a Ruger 10/22 but I bought a Henry lever action. Imo its a generally nicer firearm and lever action is just hella fun. Dat cowboy aesthetic.

The pistol and ar wouldn't be great but they'd do the job just fine and they cover all your bases.
If you were set on hunting I'd recommend a nice bolt action rifle in a solid calibre, if it was self defence then a better quality more compact pistol would be the way to go, if it was just home defence maybe a midrange shottie like a Mosdberg 500.
But then you wouldn't be able to afford a semi-auto pistol, a semi-auto rifle in 556 and a good .22 rifle.

>I would just like to know basics of how they work
Start here: youtube.com/watch?v=GJzXG7MYX1c
Also, check out forgottenweapons for some cool obscure or even not obscure guns to fantasise about owning.

er
*looks left and right*
yes

The 2:30 part is lewd.
Any more?

Buy a gun and a lot of ammo, shoot a bunch, get to know people at the range, make friends, enjoy the hobby irl. Range people are generally friendly and will want to help get you into the hobby

It's basically the same thing here as with Jow Forums

everyone who spends all their time browsing for the OPTIMAL ROUTINE or BEST PROTEIN SOURCE looks like absolute shit compared to the guys who just go do the basics regularly and figure out what works best for them through trial and error

Likewise, the people here who spend all day autistically weighing the tactical pros and cons of 2 very similar polymer striker fired handguns but never shooting or talking to other guys at the range who will actually just let them USE the guns in question are almost always bad shots who are missing out on a lot of the hobby

Thanks guy, good advice.

Attached: e6fc796965dfa52f2919a33209f15cb4.jpg (1080x1336, 236K)

LOL, Like a pig to a mudhole.

Something to consider is that it's not the guns that are expensive, it's the ammo. When people suggest you learn the basics on a 22, this is why. Each shot costs 10+x less than it would with an AR.
22s are also insanely fun and fine for whacking small shit like rabbits if you get hungry

This comes into play with handguns as well, 10mm is obviously a fucking cool cartridge but it's just so much more expensive than 9mm it becomes harder to justify for a lot of people

Thanks for all the help Jow Forums

Attached: 747738f9177bc26d62eda23da6ffef04.jpg (1080x1349, 191K)

damn, id trade several guns for those gains. eh, im not gonna work for it anyway whatever

>Oregon
Fellow Oregonfag here. You'd better buy a gun asap before you can't. Are you looking for a rifle, handgun, shotty?

IV8888 is a personal favorite for me on youtube

Steroids. Seriously. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

This is mostly good, but I'm a little bothered he didn't mention Forgotten Weapons on youtube. Gun Jesus fuels the turbo autism about the internal workings of different guns and can help you better understand them.
youtube.com/watch?v=zFagaHLuekQ

And if your getting a cheap rifle at least get a cheap pistol to learn the fundamentals of both. If you want a concealed weapon spend a little more and get something chambered for at least .32 ACP.

>inb4 mosquito round

Honestly anything smaller probably would be but plenty of militaries use .32 it and it suits them just fine

This might not be a bad idea if you have any money left over. They're fun to shoot and can be a nice shoulder workout. Ammo is cheap but beware they're not much good for anything other than putting holes in paper. And they make good clubs.

Attached: IMG_0561.jpg (974x716, 458K)