What was the worst pistol you've encountered ?

for me it was certainly old shitty Vz.82 issued in basic training
desu may be when it was new it wasn't as shitty and unreliable, but god I hated that fckng gun

Attached: vz82.jpg (640x512, 34K)

kaltec p3at

Attached: p3at-right.png (1170x504, 122K)

SIG p320

Glock 19

don't particularly like Glock but trust me if you had the ''honor'' with any old CZ you would suck a dick for Glock

M1895 Nagant Revolver.

Okay it's a revolver, not a pistol, but it deserves a special mention. Especially considering the one I had had the cylinder actually missing, and replaced with one made out of the rotor of an electric motor, complete with copper coils, with 7 holes into it to serve as chambers for the snowflake 7.62 Nagant. I was always afraid it would blow up in my face, plus one of the holes was off axis and the hammer would just miss the primer. The rest of the gun wasn't much to write home about, while it surely used a very non-standard cylinder, the trigger would sometimes get stuck on the return course, and the hammer sometimes wouldn't hit hard enough to fire.

Was my CCW in Vietnam because mafia thugs often pick on westerners in remote areas, only test-fired it with 5 bullets to test the gun and the ammo, and only had to pull it out once to threaten someone. Eventually traded it with a gun collector who was stunned by its cylinder, and gave me a reliable Browning Hi-Power with brand new bullets.

So I can certainly second this When you bet your life on an antiquated jerry-rigged Soviet revolver, anything else is gold. I don't get half the discussions around here, people fight over what's better between "Best Game Ever" and "Best Game Ever 2.0", disregarding how most of the world uses shut ranging from 1911 clones made out of scrap metal with a saw and a blowtorch, and pipe guns.

Attached: M1895 Nagant Revolver.jpg (2833x1715, 178K)

CZ-P10C, CZ P-01, and Hudson H9 are tied for worst I've put a lot of rounds through. Worst over all would be a Jennings J-22, but that's to be expected.

I had a 1990s Norinco 1911 that I bought because I fell for the "muh forged frame" meme. Fucking thing looked like it was made with a file by hand and every part of the mechanism was out of spec or made out of cheese metal.

I can't tell if this is b8 or if this is too unbelievable not to be true.

Hey now, that's a hand-fitted 1911 boy

Years ago, the first 1911 I ever shot was a Rock Island hunk of shit rental at the local range. Literally every single round was either a stove pipe, failure to feed, or light primer strike. It was Winchester white box too, so it wasn't the ammo's fault. My fired had a cheap Egyptian AK that was pretty awful too.

You sound interesting as fuck. What cigarettes do you smoke?

You can't judge a gun from being a range rental. First two guns I ever rented were a Ruger Mark III and a Sig P226, and both of them would barely cycle. Now I own a Mark II and a P225 that are perfectly reliable.

gonna call bullshit on your story, but for the sake of the thread topic, the worst pistol I've encountered was a Kahr CW45

I feel like this is from some moderately obscure book from the 1970s I should read.

Ruger SR22

Detonics Pocket 9.

What a terrible little goblin. It's literally shaped like a 2x4, too short to get a third finger on, the magazine baseplate pokes directly into your finger, the aluminum grips are freezing and the anodizing chips very easily because it's all sharp edges, oh yeah the grips are razor sharp, it has hammer AND slide bite, the sights are awful, recoil from 9mm is painful because it's basically direct blowback, capacity is laughable, the barrel bushing is literally a snap ring, the springs are sheet steel and paper clips, the frame and slide castings are questionable, the trigger is long, heavy and creepy, it's slippery as hell, the engraving isn't done to legal specifications so how tf did these make it out the front door?

God what a shit gun. I love it.

Also anybody naming mainstream pistols from major manufacturers in this thread shouldn't be posting in this thread, especially you babbies posting P320, any Glock or any CZ. Nigga please.

Attached: det pocc 9.jpg (2200x1467, 1.01M)

>S&W SD9VE

Absolute dogshit.

>cheap Egyptian AK
maadis are some of the best aks made

You shut the fuck up right this fucking second

Jennings 380 my dad bought for my mom in the 90s, thing is a hunk of shit that's probably still in a drawer somewhere. For some reason the striker got fucked up and wouldn't reset anymore.

you fucking boys or lil girls in nam?

A gen 3 Glock 17 that just was not treated well at all. My granduncle got one in 2002 and firmly believed that since it was "space age stuff" that it required no maintenance. This poor thing had a chipped back sight, nearly shot out barrel, weak spring, all the finish worn off, loose mag release, unreal wear on the slide and rails since it's NEVER been lubed, trigger randomly going dead, and so much carbon build up that little puffs of black would come from it when shot. I only ever shot one mag from it because it tried to throw itself out of my hands each shot thanks to the weak spring. The WACK of the slide slamming all the way back made me nervous too. The amount of weak primer strikes were unreal and he blamed hard modern primers each time.

I'm sure it was fine new, but this poor pistol was so abused that every creak from it sounded like a cry of pain.

Attached: 20181229_095740.jpg (1440x2324, 3.3M)

Early CZ-50

The slide metal is soft and its galling along underside where the hammer hits it

some piece of junk iver johnson someone bought for like $15. I was too scared to shoot it since the cylinder didn't even lock up but this guy pulled the trigger 8 times and got it to shoot 3 times.

Care to elaborate? Im gonna guess this is bait or you were limp wristing.

every AR pistol I've ever seen

I can beat that, S&W Sigma. I owned one. The SD9VE felt like an improvement, if you can call it that.

Should send into Glock and they will replace anything out of spec

Polish P-64

Every time I shot it, the safety would drop down into the safe position.

Also pretty stout recoil

I’ve heard about those. And they’re just as ugly

I quite like the CZ-82/83. CC'd one for years before it got stolen.

ITM AT-84S

Managed to get one NIB with a low round count. Straight out of the 80s. I was very excited but had major issues right out of the box. Dealer told me that it took CZ-75 magazines and sold me two, feed and ejection problems everywhere. Then he (somehow) managed to find two factory original magazines and they made no difference.

Tried getting through a break-in period, tried new springs, tried everything. This gun just refused to work properly. I'm not talking one jam out of 10, I'm talking some sort of malfunction every 2-3 shots and something random every time. Stove-pipes, nose-dives, double-feeds, extractor biting the rim off, everything.

Eventually I said fuck it and sold it on Calguns to a CZ collector who paid me about what I paid for it. He has since listed it up for sale and I think it's still listed. I read the ITMs were brilliant Swiss CZs (basically proto-Sphinx) but this one must have just been a lemon.

Ironically at about that same time I was actively collecting sub-$100 saturday night specials (Hi-Point, Davis .380, FIE Titan .25, Spanish S&W clone, few others) and while those gave me trouble too, none of them were as bad as the Swiss meme machine.

Attached: 20160628_124658.jpg (2560x1536, 1.06M)

It was such a pretty gun too. I had very high hopes.

Attached: 20160628_124800.jpg (2560x1536, 949K)

For the record CZ-75B magazines did fit, engage the magazine release and feed as badly as the factory magazines. They stuck out the bottom a little though.

I'm surprised I still have photos of this thing on my hard drive.

Attached: 20160628_124855.jpg (2560x1536, 859K)

>really interesting gun story
>the only thing the smokecuck wants to know about is what {{{cigarettes}}} he smokes
How poor are you?

Attached: 5AD46FA9-10F7-4465-9DEB-341B6C8D2E9F.jpg (913x1024, 70K)

I don't smoke. Fuck off.

How did you get the mag release not to suck? I have a 83 and have replaced everything and it's kinda ugly, then again I bought the old girl well used.

Attached: 1483963375559.jpg (777x728, 143K)

Some mags are better than others. One of my mags is a little sticky and doesn't drop free but the rest are good

The recoil on a P-64 is worse than a P3AT or LCP. The stock DA is horrific, but the SA is fantastic. I replaced the springs and the DA is decent, but now the SA is terrifyingly light. I also had issues with the magazine unseating randomly.

I want to like this gun, it feels good in the hand, but it's got some problems.

I certain "problem solver" my sister decided to buy for 100 bucks. Fucking hi-points are shit.

>It was Winchester white box too, so it wasn't the ammo's fault

Attached: DDC59F3B-850B-48F7-8229-99A00ACA02B9.jpg (241x320, 24K)

Can confirm. It does what it's supposed to do but fuck...what a terrible gun.
t. P32 owner

Anything Taurus