Who makes decent quality minimalist 2 point slings?

Who makes decent quality minimalist 2 point slings?

All I want is a simple 2 point with metal hardware like the colt silent sling. However they are hard to find, the market is more tuned toward overcomplicated tactical garbage.

Attached: 5B283308-39EB-49EE-A445-9E4FE7FC4B42.jpg (425x425, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e-sarcoinc.com/m16rifleslingoriginalgiin.aspx
gunbroker.com/item/797318357
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just buy milsurp slings and use them. Usually it's just pure canvas or leather which is what I like.

Proctor way of the gun sling

I bought a canvas one on amazon for like 5 bucks

This?

e-sarcoinc.com/m16rifleslingoriginalgiin.aspx

Learn to shop. 2nd place I checked.

Proctor sling is great, but expensive for what it really is. I love mine, but it doesn't have metal hardware.

How about a stupid sling?

fire force.

Attached: armor2.jpg (2000x1125, 474K)

There's what said, and get a Stupid Simple Sling. Their website looks like it's down right now, though.

littlecreektrading dot com the-stupid-simple-sling-gen-ii
works for me. Is that not the right site?

>However they are hard to find

Wat? I ordered a couple on Ebay a little over a year ago with zero hassle. I doubt the supply has completely dried up since then.

I like my SOB Tactical B sling. It’s simple, cheap, and works.

I wanted the exact same thing and when I looked Magpul was about the only one. So I bought one.

Attached: IMG_5072.jpg (2448x1836, 846K)

Since I got a lot of money I'm gonna buy this sling and burn it and upload the vid to YouTube. You snooze you lose buddy.
gunbroker.com/item/797318357

>Buy tubular climing webbing and two tri-glides
There you go

You can get a lifetime supply of 2-point slings for like $20 dude.

These are good. Have one on my CZ 527.
These are also good, have one on my FN49. And you get the milsurp smell for free!

How do you have the gun in the stock? Did you just put the receiver in and bolt it down and shit just works? That's what the instructions say, but mine is loose, and after looking at the rear tang there ain't no way its sitting in the stock perfectly. I had to put in the barrel support farther up the barrel.

>CZ 527
based. and yeh this sling is exactly what I carried innaarmy. it has a NSN, is comfy on the march, simple, with steel adjustment thingies that won't break.

Cant say I've ever seen a sling set up like yours where its wrapped around the stock. What's the idea there? Just out of the way?

I usually keep mine setup Rhodesian sling style. Don't have my CZ out, but it really helps mitigate recoil on my FN49.

Attached: 20190203_002456.jpg (1008x756, 774K)

>Just out of the way?
Yeh I was about to put it away in a Pelican foam case. I don't like having firearms out if they aren't being used. That's a beaut. How do you like the sights? And I haven't seen that wear of sling, looks like the old 1907 sling style meant for wrapping your arm to steady with.

The sights are great, the rear aperature is the perfect size and the radius is long. I'm no good at shooting open sights, so the best I can do is about 3" at 100, but it could probably do better.

It's sort of like an '07 sling, but a whole lot simpler. There are no keepers or frogs or anything. You just put the end of the loop against your tricep and loop your hand around the strap like you are doing a hasty sling. It's like the happy medium between the speed of a hasty and a strength of a loop sling. It's the only way I sling my rifles except the 2 days I was at appleseed.

Magpul ms1. Non adjustable slings are dumb, how do you transition between being in all your gear and being naked? I'm like twice as big around in my gear, dat dere sling needs to be adjustable.

It has plastic hardware though. If you want robustness get an AK sling and stfu. Otherwise get plastic and realize you don't need to pull a tank with your sling.