I love the cz75b on paper. It looks amazing, da/sa, all steel, frame safety, high capacity 9mm, good trigger, reliable...

I love the cz75b on paper. It looks amazing, da/sa, all steel, frame safety, high capacity 9mm, good trigger, reliable, durable, and ergonomic. I want one but I've never held it. What won't I like if I shoot/buy one?

Attached: cz91128.jpg (520x346, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwO2DiGOMxw
czcustom.com/cz-75-trigger-return-spring-trs-new.html
czcustom.com/cz-75-trigger-return-spring-heavy.html
armorycraft.com/shop
czub.cz/en/eu-eshop/pistole/spouste.html
shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail/40257_Target-Curved-Sa-Trigger-Czub-Purple
shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail/40266_Strait-Curved-Sa-Trigger-Czub-Green
shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail/40576_Aluminum-Grips-Full-Size-Retro-Green-Czub
shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail/40577_Aluminum-Grips-Full-Size-Retro-Purple-Czub
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to a store that has one in stock and ask to handle it. Bonus points if a range allows rentals.

They're heavy. Out side of that, they're really nice handguns.

CZ's and their deritives are the most some of the most comfortable handguns on the planet

I've heard but no store around me has one. I want to buy bad but I think handling it first would be a good idea. I have large hands, any idea if its suited well for large lads?

Well I like the idea of heavy feeling, like its robust and quality even if logically weight doesn't necessarily correlate with quality

These replies got reversed, I apologize

Tiny cocking serrations are kind of a pain. B model has no decocking capability beyond manually lowering the hammer.
Disassembly and reassembly can be finicky, even when you line up the disassembly lines.

Otherwise, great guns.

>What won't I like?

slide stop shear
chamber throat too short
prone to rust
finish is complete shit
wild extraction patterns

>good trigger

That's a joke, right?

I'm pretty sure I'll only cock with the slide, and as a current revolver carrier I'm pretty comfy with decocking. I prefer having only a safety and not a decocker

This is a lot I've never heard before. Have you owned one before or are you salty. Wild extraction seems like a non issue. If I like what I do about the cz75 what is your counter recommendation?

Is this a shitpost about da/sa semi autos in general? I get it if you don't like the action type but I've only heard good thing about the sa trigger, and I like the idea of the da pull for utility during carry

CZ trigger quality on the Firing pin block guns can vary.
They clean up Very nicely with a polishing job or lots of use.
Double Action pull is 10 pounds or more.
Single Action is 4-6 pounds.
The competition guns like Shadows, Tactical Sports, TSO, Czechmate, have the better triggers due to no firing pin block.
A Shadow is closest to a Pre B CZ 75 or CZ85 Combat.
CZ85 is ambidextrous.
My Factory Tactical Sport trigger.
It is single Action only.
youtube.com/watch?v=iwO2DiGOMxw

The CZ-75 and its derivatives are among the best DA/SA guns ever made. So yes, you want one. But try one at a rage first.

If you want to use one for carry, get a decocker model so you can carry it half-cocked in DA.

they have a reputation for breaking trigger reset springs.

>This is a lot I've never heard before. Have you owned one before or are you salty. Wild extraction seems like a non issue. If I like what I do about the cz75 what is your counter recommendation?

A PCR, P-01, and P10C. I have experienced failures to feed in both the P-01 and PCR with various ammunition. CZ claims that the bore is throated for CIP spec and not SAMMI spec. They say you shouldn't load ammunition with a heavier grain than 124. But I still had failures to feed in my P-01 with 124 grain winchester NATO ball.

This whole thing came to light because my P-01 had 10 stoppages in 50 rounds of 135gr critical duty. Fine. The bore isn't throated for that ammunition. It's ammo sensitive. Had multiple failures to feed with 124gr nato 9mm which is supposedly what the handgun is designed for. Supposed NATO serialized handgun can't shoot NATO ball without 5 failures in 1000 rounds.

I don't know. It feels to me like they're copping out on this one. My P-01 started rusting inside the barrel after a month of carry. My PCR had to go to a gunsmith to remove a reloaded round from the chamber because it was slightly out of spec. My P10C went back to CZ for a trigger bar burr, and double feed on press check.

I wanted to like them, I gave them every chance I could.

It's not a shitpost, I'm the same guy. CZ triggers are average if not below average. They stack pretty hard and the single action has no definitive wall. I wouldn't call it a good trigger by any means.

The CZ-75 and its derivatives are among the best cocked and locked guns ever made. So yes, you want one. But try one at a rage first.

If you want to use one for carry, get a manual safety model so you can carry it cocked and locked in SA.

The tiny slide is retarded and small and stupid to pull back

I own one. Ask me anything you want OP, I have a few thousand rounds through mine and have changed some things in it.

>slide stop shear
Yeah maybe if you're trying to make major power factor out of a 9x19mm, this is such a bullshit thing to complain about. Really only a problem if OP reloads.

>chamber throat too short
Is it too short or are other guns ridiculously generous with their leade distance? You decide... Really only a problem if OP reloads.

>wild extraction patterns
Don't "Muh Brass" over 9x19mm you can get more easy with just a few scoops off the range floor. Really only a problem if OP reloads.

>What won't I like if I shoot/buy one?
Literally nothing

First time I picked one up and tried to rack the slide, it felt like it was locked. I thought it had some sort of internal lock, but then I looked at what I was doing and realized I had grabbed the frame while trying to rack it, so I was pulling back on the frame itself rather than the slide.

The slide is too skinny for me to consider it a fighting pistol. Stress drills must be a fucking nightmare with it. I wouldn't own one as a defensive role gun, because I'm not going to risk racking the frame under stress if I ever needed it to save my life. I really had to be conscious to not do it, and I don't have massive hands or anything.

I still wanted to satiate my steel handgun boner, so I ended up getting an LH9. That thing is pure sex.

good for nu-males like with tiny hands. I can rack the slide with a full palm grip while my friend chad has a terrible time with it. perfect gun for antifa men like me.

DA/SA hop, where first shot has a long DA pull and subsequent are lighter single action. It doesn't matter much if you are just shooting at a range, but can be a training stumbling block if you intend to use it for protection. This applies to all DA/SA handguns.

Trigger return springs like to take a trip to Snap City.

Metal frame is a little chunky (not as bad as others).

Slide rides inside frame so it has a narrow grasping surface. Getting a good grip on it to run it back can be a trick at first. It does get easier once the main spring breaks in a little.

Overall it's a pretty nice pistol. I owned one for a while and rather liked it. I think it's a very good metal framed DA/SA but falls into a lot of the same ruts that those kinds of pistols tend to have.

it shoots sperm everywhere

T. Ogre hands

>wheezing like a fatass
Sweet gun though, I'd take it off your cholesterol-riddled corpse.

I own quite a few CZ guns, haven't had the issues some people posting here have.....

Attached: 1548788026639.gif (355x355, 811K)

>on paper
>doesnt post any paper

cannons are great on paper. have you CCW a cannon?

I own cz guns and have literally never heard these complaints. Probably just manufactured by someone who wants to have a reason to hate on a popular brand.

>sausage link fingers
>posting on Jow Forums
checks out

and neither of you can post your CZ weapon. such a great firearm with no failures? yet, you cant even post such a fantastic firearm? So great it doesnt need authenticity. Lets see those 1000 round videos with no failures or is it just a dream?

Bronchitis.
I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.
Guess you don't want to save up and buy one yourself?

I am realistic about them since I own some.
The short leade tight chamber is an issue.
since I reload, I do have to set OAL shorter than on a Glock with the same bullet profile.
Especially with truncated cone flat point 147 grain bullets or 147 HP. It isn't much of an issue with RN profiles under 135 grains. If the bullet begins to curve inwards at the end of the case, it should work. Bullets that continue the straight cylinder for more than 1/8" will bind. Plunk test them.
Trigger return springs will break at less than 10,000 cycles. I have done it by dry firing a lot .
Sights suck, unless you get a factory gun with upgraded sights like a Shadow 2.
Grips can be changed to suit your preference.
Magazines are reasonably priced , unless you are running a Tac Sport or Czechmate.
A $17 re-spring kit and a polishing job does wonders. Most of the CZ Trigger bandwagon is because they can be tuned up to be really nice compared to a striker fired gun. I don't like the tightly curved factory trigger and replace them with the CZ85 trigger with less curvature.
A CZ is not like a Honda. They are more like a 60's foreign sports car that needs an understanding of how it works and tuning to get them running good.
I don't like the short stubby beaver tail of the 75B.
The 75 Omega convertible has the longer beavertail, better sights from the factory and is around $540. Omega is the same trigger system as the P-07 and P-09

Single action break has creep.
Race trigger solves that, but use a heavier than factory trigger return spring from CZ Custom.
czcustom.com/cz-75-trigger-return-spring-trs-new.html

czcustom.com/cz-75-trigger-return-spring-heavy.html

What is this nigger shit?

Attached: ATF_sux.jpg (621x467, 65K)

Only thing that pisses me off is my 75b SA doesn't ship with a fully adjustable trigger. I want to remove the fucking take up. CZ sells the triggers in a million styles and colors for $45 though, so it isn't that bad, just a bit strange.

Attached: NakvYp8.jpg (460x466, 48K)

The only thing I don't like about mine is the trigger. It's not bad, but it's not great either, just OK.

The CZ Omega and a few of the other models have solved this issue and have amazing triggers though.

CZ UB has a better selection than CZ USA
Try Armorycraft also. Milos gets in large orders, that rapidly sell out. He is out of the short reach triggers now. Has some nice wood grips too. Sig CZ and other brands
armorycraft.com/shop

czub.cz/en/eu-eshop/pistole/spouste.html

at least you get the SA model as a factory variant

you cannot buy the SA in europe

If you have big hands you might not like that the slide is set lower in the gun and therefore can be harder to grab onto and rack. I have regular functioning human sized hands though so not an issue for me.

also CZ thread

Attached: 20181028_120252.jpg (1919x691, 423K)

Dude that sucks! I'm trying to figure out what trigger and grips to go with this one.

shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail/40257_Target-Curved-Sa-Trigger-Czub-Purple

shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail/40266_Strait-Curved-Sa-Trigger-Czub-Green

shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail/40576_Aluminum-Grips-Full-Size-Retro-Green-Czub

shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail/40577_Aluminum-Grips-Full-Size-Retro-Purple-Czub

Attached: 52nE0ts.png.jpg (1280x1024, 211K)

links don't seem to work for me

I personally like the Tactical Sports style trigger most of the SA models

cut n paste

Attached: green_cz.png (900x624, 870K)

ah figured it out

it's geoblocked
and the https just gave me a timeout

CZ goesn't want people playing on the wrong website i guess

Attached: purple_cz.png (900x634, 894K)

Hey guys I have a CZ75B in .40 (long story, used to live in NY so I wanted as much lead as I could for 10 rounds) and I was thinking of getting it cajunized. Anyone on here get theirs done? I already got nice wood grips and a few Mec-Gar 12 round magazines.

is the trigger reach on the convertible models any shorter than the decockers because of the flatter trigger?