Canada general

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread: Say no to powder edition

Attached: 1549143851533.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unNZtCH9Mdo
cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-february-1-2019-1.5000876/quebec-s-new-long-gun-registry-is-a-symbol-not-a-solution-says-opponent-1.5001776
nationalpost.com/news/canada/b-c-is-paying-some-of-the-most-obscenely-disproportionately-high-gas-prices-in-canadian-history?video_autoplay=true
nationalpost.com/news/canada/high-river-residents-paid-2-3m-for-controversial-rcmp-home-and-gun-sweeps-during-2013-flood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Americlap here, may be in Manitoba in the near future, any good places to buy weed and poutine up there? (preferably at the same store)

gas was 87cents here today.
HOW LOW CAN IT GO

Attached: 1548980288069.png (1280x720, 569K)

fuck you, around here lowest I've seen was 103

Legal marijuana is still a very new thing for us, so there are some growing pains involved. In fact, people are still buying marijuana from a dealer because it's actually cheaper and more convenient than a government-run cannabis store.

if you have a DUI in the states you are not allowed into Canada. I think we should ban everyone from canada that smokes weed or is invested in the industry

Attached: [email protected] (2048x2048, 500K)

You're not going to find a really good poutine outside of Quebec, bud. Sorry to break it to you.
Cheese curds don't ship well.

Just an FYI: Low gas prices are REALLY BAD for Canada. The lower it gets and the longer it stays there, the worse our currency is going to get. Imports going up in relative value is going to add up fast.

Oh look it's the guy obsessed with banning le marijuanas again

No shit, what the fuck do you want me to do about it

I blame the jews for this

He was afraid he'd shoot his wife, and told me I shouldn't have guns either because they are deadly weapons and only for killing. Fuck the fact that I have self control, I can't have guns because you don't have the mental capacity to safely own them

no its just that we know yall are dickheads as a government and we want to reciprocate the BS globalist crap you're all peddling!

Attached: 8576843854446_n.jpg (320x319, 16K)

Make sure you have food, water, ammo and any meds you need on-hand. Could be a rough winter.

>you're all
Are you baiting or legit retarded

>Will the real POTUS please stand up

you make it sound like canada is gonna turn into some post apocalyptic wasteland

Attached: 1498978632116.jpg (540x550, 57K)

Cold Venezuela.

go suck the queens dick

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-40b_1495296511-oYJbf2_1495302321.jpg.resized (Edited).jpg (500x418, 74K)

when trudeau starts death squads and lets the military start roaming the streets I'll start to worry

Attached: 1542059135325.jpg (794x621, 48K)

Would be ironic.
youtube.com/watch?v=unNZtCH9Mdo

>some chucklefuck with 35% approval rating is representative of all canadians
So you're retarded, thanks for making that clear.

I think we're going to see a lot less red soon.

Attached: 2015 election map.jpg (1200x627, 192K)

Remember when High River was flooded, and the RCMP broke into people's homes and stole their guns? And the Canadian Forces eventually caught on to this, and damn near got into a fight with them?

which places do you think are gonna flip?

Attached: 762x39.png (775x582, 1005K)

Good chunk of Ontario and probably the Maritimes. I foresee NDP out East.

>tfw its 1" too short to be NR

Guess I should register it

>within 30 days of course

Attached: 20190202_214018.jpg (3264x1836, 1.45M)

Clearly, what you need to do is give it a magazine extension.

cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-february-1-2019-1.5000876/quebec-s-new-long-gun-registry-is-a-symbol-not-a-solution-says-opponent-1.5001776

shitlibs are kvetching

That wont fly. The rule is it cant be 'fireable' with OAL less than 26". It can fire with a round in the chamber and no magazine tube.

Needs a barrel extension for it to meet reqs. Could just get a 14" barrel.

>rifles and shotguns that can be fired when their overall length has been reduced by folding, telescoping or other means to less than 660 mm; and
You can't reduce the overall length you folding, telescoping or other means, so it's irrelevant that the firearm is under 26"

Well, if Heidi wants to volunteer to go door to door to inspect the NR guns of (R)PAL holders, then she can BE MY GUEST.
What a fucking bitch.

OY VEY GOY
why don't you want to register your guns with us ?
Don't you trust the government ?

Attached: 1548405117151.jpg (1332x2048, 225K)

>She said that the law was passed "fair and square," after several years of debate and democratic process.
Funny, I don't remember ever being consulted about this

I do. I remember them saying the consultations were anonymous, too. Funny how that turned out.

couldn't user just pin on a 1" muzzle break ?

Actually, wait. That was C-71. Hard to keep track which tidal wave of horse shit is which these days.

Bolt them together to make a Remington 1740

Still hovering around $1.14 & $1.16/ litre here in Nanaimo.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/b-c-is-paying-some-of-the-most-obscenely-disproportionately-high-gas-prices-in-canadian-history?video_autoplay=true

for the record im in sw on, south of london

Demolition Ranch already did this, but they're dumb Americans and mistakenly called it a "Remington 1720" instead.

Where my SLR boys at?
Anybody here in the first run of Modern Sporters?
ATRS is estimating 2-3 more weeks til uppers ship out.

Attached: 20190202_203109.jpg (3264x1836, 1.32M)

Good. Fuck you and your monopoly money

what the hell is wrong with you

no dust cover?

I dont see the need at all. When the bolt is forward it keeps shit out. I never liked dust covers on my C7. I think it looks better without it, BCG exposed.

fuck you Canada nobody likes you

Good day my negro. Happy with it but wouldn’t do business with CdnGunWorx again. Considering swapping out the milspec trigger for the JP EZ Trigger package with the Armageddon roller trigger. Any idea where to get one in Canada?

Attached: C6E12AB1-13AD-479F-9A69-D060EF3FC901.jpg (577x551, 84K)

Well, that's an interesting lesson in economics; I'm not even kidding. I always wondered why transportation was so cheap in third-world countries.

I'm sorry a canadian fucked your wife's son

Just get an ALG ACT and put the light springs in. No need for fancy schmancy multi hundred dollar triggers lmao

SLR is shit and you're selling yours.

It's because we're an oil exporter.
There are a few issues, however:
1. We don't have pipelines, so transporting it is costly
2. We don't refine it, so we sell it for cheaper
3. Oil sands are difficult to extract from, so it costs more to produce
4. Because we only have one major client (the US), supply and demand dictates a lower cost to them
All these things combined mean that a drop in oil prices REALLY fucking hurts us.

Last I checked, more countries like Canada over the US.

Nah keeping it. Shot it some more. Everything works just fine. Love it. 1250 rounds in, and no jams, or failures of any kind yet.

>RCMP broke into people's homes and stole their guns?
>And the Canadian Forces eventually caught on to this, and damn near got into a fight with them?
they were breaking into houses? Wtf? did they trash the house looking for shit? How does the military have any jurisdiction over this?

nationalpost.com/news/canada/high-river-residents-paid-2-3m-for-controversial-rcmp-home-and-gun-sweeps-during-2013-flood
Don't see anything about the CF, find that hard to believe, but holy shit how did I not hear about this. Granted it seems reasonable that they were checking for survivors/gas leaks, but the way it was done screams wanton gun snatching.

It already is. Have you never left civilization before?

>being surprised that the RCMP is fucking horrible
What surprises me more is that there are few maple snake incidents, those fucking niggers deserve it.

The princess Pat's did almost get into a fight with them when the rcmp told them to aid them in breaking into peoples locked houses and breaking into their locked safes. No one got any ammo back as they destroyed it, and a ton of people never got some NRs back, and when they brought that up the rcmp said they shouldve registered them.
T. Have spoken with princess Pat's who were there
They couldn't straight up say "yea we almost got into a firefight with the rcmp cause they're corrupt and were stealing peoples property" cause they were in uniform but they said there was a lot of tension over that cause it's one thing to go into unlocked houses and take unsecured firearms but the rcmp were systematically breaking into secured homes and getting.the Pat's to break open safes.

To be fair, the houses were already trashed by the floods. The RCMP claimed to be taking the guns to a safe place so that looters won't grab them, and the Canadian Forces were just their ride. The Forces didn't know about this until later, and were livid as hell.

As for the guns that were grabbed, the RCMP said they really, really, wanted to reunite them with their owners, but since there is no Non-Restricted Registry anymore, they don't know who the original owners are.

What a load of horseshit, right? The least they could do is attempt to return the Restricted and Prohibited firearms.

Dont forget the rcmp had already secured the area and were the only ones looting

The fucking cops here are pretty useless, and you cant even defend yourself from robberies without getting in loads of shit.

Attached: q9njg40.gif (400x170, 1.27M)

I dont think anyone even has to say this at this point, but DO NOT COMPLY.

>ut since there is no Non-Restricted Registry anymore, they don't know who the original owners are.

>steal guns from this address
>label guns?

fucker horse niggers

Attached: UN-gun-agenda-Complete.png (1869x1435, 541K)

That's one thing I never really understand, there seems to be a pretty strong culture in the CF of private gun ownership/shooting, but the RCMP has a huge hardon for fucking over civilian gun owners. One would think that a job which entails using/carrying a firearm daily would promote more of them being understanding and participating with civilian gun owners.

I'm sure there are quite a few LEO private gun users but with the amount of BS the RCMP wants to put towards civs/everyday officer attitude towards private gun owners it seems like they really only shoot at their own ranges and don't think civs should have any of the cool stuff they have, ie handguns and ARs. Is it only really a few bad apples and the higher ups(influenced by political reasons) who hate civilian guns or is it a culture within the RCMP(or police in general).

Honestly, why haven't we started Ahem... "Making Amends" with our traitorous fucking lawmakers yet?

How convenient, eh? They can't be bothered to do a little extra paperwork with people's personal property worth thousands, but they'll throw every little thing when they pull motorists over.

>tfw having an "obstructed license plate" (ie. plastic frames that every dealership puts on their cars) is a real thing
>it's more expensive than speeding
>and it's per plate

Whatever happened to the Surrey Handgun Ban? Or any of the other cities for that matter, are they waiting for federal approval or what?

It's probably just the CFP officers, they also answer to political figures, if we had a gun advocate government they would probably act in a way to make firearm ownership easy and fun.

CF as far as I know fucking loves guns and hates on anyone trying to ban or restrict it more. Next to no fudds and everyone wants looser restrictions because they know how retarded our's are.
LEO is more personal. Some whine "oh it makes it sooooo dangerwus" while others think it would make their jobs easier.
IIRC someone I read about liked the registry as a concept because if they were responding to a call and saw the house had guns, and they weren't responding to anything firearms-related, they were more relaxed since they weren't being used. Of course they said they hated the registry after because of what is was in and of itself, but it did have one benefit.

TLDR military is p close to SHALL, LEO varies between the power trippers and relax individuals

Firearms are regulated at the federal level through the Firearms Act. Municipalities have no legal power to regulate ownership of firearms or ammunition, the only thing they're allowed to control is discharge (under noise bylaws). Municipalities like Surrey and Shitronto haven't banned handguns yet because they know the first time they try to enforce it they'll get taken to court and lose it. They're all waiting on the Federal gov't. to give them the power, which makes it all the more essential that the Liberals DO NOT win the election this year.

Man can you imagine if our gun laws were actually smart and we had our current registration system, but with no dumb mag restrictions, no arbitrary restricted classifications, and no dumb reasons for prohibited classification. Like if someone seriously looked at our laws and changed things that are no benefit to anyone. Hell, make the licensing process more difficult with longer courses and background checks if it means we can get rid of some of these other restrictions. We could so easily have a firearm system that is nearly on par with the states while being way safer(though changing attitude towards self defense would be unreasonable)... just a dream I had...

I've had the same dream for a while, our licensing system works reasonably well and we have a low rate of violence. You could probably reclassify all semi-autos as NR, and allow for FA and suppressors without any meaningful increase in gun crime. Maybe add a requirement of x years of clean record to own the spicy stuff like FA and suppressors to stop gangbangers from doing their license just to buy dat Tec with a can, but allowing decent folk to magdump an FA FAL on crown land when they want

Fuck you licensing fags you're like communists that say "see it would work really well XD" and then when the system is implemented on a large scale it gets FUCKING HORRIBLE to the surprise of LITERALLY FUCKING NOBODY WITH A BRAIN.

kys you pieces of shit

honestly as much as I want SHALL-tier laws, if they permitted 30-rounders & suppressors within the R/PAL I would be happy enough. FA is up to the person since I don't really care about it, having used it.

We literally already have licensing and it is the least bad part of our firearm laws.

What's the best non restricted pistol caliber carbine? I'm leaning toward the Beretta cx4 but I want to know more about the other offerings.

It's literally the foundation for every fucking thing wrong with our gun laws. If you are too blind by "convenience" and conflating our lack of [criminal demographic] for "safety" in comparison with the most cherry-picked apples-for-oranges statistic comparisons, I literally have nothing to say to you.

Other than please kill yourself.

Didn't somebody uncover some internal emails thru a FOIA request that showed some head RCMP guy out there saying this could be a good excuse to try an exercise at mass public confiscation if a future need arose?

I bet you think we also have an right to travel and thus the steel death machines we call automobiles don't need a license or mandatory insurance.

Face it, some regulation, to test that guns are not used for violence or by stupids to lower accidents, is a good thing. Things like registry and mag laws are like trying to ban free speech because someone might download a mp3, all it hurts is legitimate firearm owners.

>use of public roads is the same as firearm ownership
>trading freedom for illusions of security
Christ I can't believe I'm even replying to someone as retarded as you, I guess it's true that you can't fix stupid. I think I've had enough internet for the night.

God browsing TradeEx is such a fucking pain in the ass

Bruh I'm talking reasonable changes. You are not in a million years going to remove licensing, but the other issues could possibly be fixed. Of course if I could have a carbon copy of the US laws I would take it, but it's a pipe dream up here.

I have nothing against full-auto because they're incredibly difficult to maintain anyway. I'm mostly referring to machine guns, by the way.

>expensive as shit
>probably a bitch to clean
>very, very expensive to feed
>in the case of disintegrating belts, you have to put them back together

I find a prohibition highly unnecessary, because the very ownership & maintenance of such a firearm is inherently prohibitive.

>Bruh I'm talking reasonable changes
this is all we can hope for, but I could not in a million years even suggest accepting any licensing on a moral and philosophical basis and all this apologizing and "rationalization" and "it's not so bad" and "our system is good!" bullshit is only perpetuating communist-like social thinking.

Fuck you. Stop this bullshit, start protesting the system to help make those "reasonable changes" happen by promoting in everyone a way of thinking that disagrees with licensing and such measures.

I feel you. Machine guns wouldn't be expensive if they could be sold to civ markets, or at least a lot cheaper than they are now. But the $ expenditures to feed them makes them more of a "gov't fuck off" than anything for the layman. Which I love, don't get me wrong.
But depending on the design, they're not necessarily a bitch to clean. The C9 and C6 are actually really easy to maintain and clean. I would assume it is relatively similar for most other patterns. And link-setters exist making the belts easy(er) to put back together, but getting a new box would just be a better idea.

Maintenance would actually be pretty cheap. Owning and feeding it would be the larger expenses w/o active producer involvement within the civ market sectors.

Get absolutely fucked. I unironically want nothing to do with any area where any random mommy's little ritalin baby can walk in and buy a gun just because they're x age. Our licensing is loose as all hell already, the amount of actual brain dead people I know who own guns is scary. The low entry fee does nothing other than keep out degenerate low lifes and the background checking as flawed as it is stops mental cases every now and then.

but why

Attached: melloyello.png (817x704, 643K)

Is there also an increased risk of blowing through a squib due to the increased frequency in which bullets are being fired, making it harder to stop as soon as you notice it?

It kinda looks like a duck. Quack-quack! haha

Fuck you, if some fag/nutcase/criminal wants to kill people some fucking piece of paper won't do jack shit. If you think it does, go hide behind a "gun free zone" while a truck of peace turns you into tomato confetti.

I wish someone would cut your face off, they'd be able to wear it like a moron party mask.

I mean it's kind of increased but no more common than with a normal arm. There's a decent chance the gun won't cycle, leading you to do failure drills, and if you've used it enough you might be able to feel the bad recoil and check your barrel first. Because of the action of the machine gun, you can probably tell when something got fucked, such as the bolt slamming forwards and firing but failing to cycle, along with a half-assed recoil bump. That would be enough for me to swap barrels

wew
I have a feeling you're the burger who trolls Jow Forums looking to reef on canadians because of some deep-seated hatred that is likely irrational.
>different user btw

If I were in the states right now I wouldn't have even made a post because I'd be too busy enjoying freedom rather than autistically screeching at other fucking leafs that actually buy into this garbage.

basically I wish pic related

Attached: kRi6Gv1.jpg (490x554, 75K)

>steals jokes from Aziz Ansari
>has the audacity to call others stupid

Literally supported the argument that licensing stops nutcases from access to firearms. They need to use a truck to hurt you now.... you seem really irrationally angry and reverse to tons of ad hominem arguments. Go blame "communism" for anything that hurts your feefee's you fucking snowflake.

Pros of living in the US over Canada:
>better gun rights (except California & New York)
>better free speech rights
>cheaper food

Cons of living in the US over Canada:
>more blacks & hispanics
>healthcare system in shambles
>military supports Israel
>horrendous education system
>more fat people
>hotbed of female degeneracy
>legal drinking age is 21
>place of origin for many crazy religions/cults
>terrible labor laws

>tfw smokeless dreyse never

The local Canadian Tire here is getting out of the firearms and ammo biz with multiple radio ads per hour promoting clearance specials. Is this happening anywhere else?