Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Attached: dpmachinegun283.jpg (1000x500, 23K)

Captain's log, stardate 41153.7

Pan mag

Heavy

Bad recoil

Unreliable

Inaccurate

Heavy

Heavy

Heavy

Can't carry more pan mags

54r

unreliable pan mag

>a fucking Frisbee

>Dinner Plate 28
>Used in a country with no food

Kek

I dont own one.

It's ugly.

/Thread

not in 5.56

You don't /thread your own post, retard.
>heavy
Not really - lighter than a 240B and in a comparable caliber.

The bolt carrier is made of a harder steel than the receiver and that causes it to work loose and gouge itself out. Reliable for a thousand rounds or so at most.

Sauce: Old geezer I that works at my local Type 7/SOT that made a few of them as automatics a few years ago.

>Can't carry more pan mags
Implying you can't wear them on your chest like Byzantine armor...

Theres a landmine sitting on top of it

superior

Attached: pippip.png (740x435, 229K)

There's no bayonet

Atta boy

Weak spring. Firing from prolonged time even on semi-automatic. Will weaken the spring and jamming the gun.
This one is much better. This babe also can used either 100rds or 30rds .303 magazine.

Attached: Bren Guns.jpg (559x521, 38K)

It's lighter then nearly all it's contempary lmgs and it was noted for being solid and reliable idk what it on about

The gun weighs like 30 pounds, it doesn't have any recoil. My buddy did a semi build and it feels like shooting a 20" AR.

But yeah, it's absolutely crazy heavy, even empty. My RPK with a loaded drum seems light compared to it.

Attached: IMG_4134.jpg (4032x3024, 3.05M)

That actually sounds pretty neat, kinda like ceremonial Jow Forums war priest tier

>PAN SHOT

Attached: 907EAEC4-1105-422A-B1DF-A6CEBD41A7A2.gif (280x158, 877K)

Flapper locked bolt requires very careful machining and if done poorly by stupid hungry commies can result in a catastrophic failure. Flapper bolt is how one of the mauser brothers got blinded in one eye. Theres a reason it was replaced by the rpk and pk series. Rotating bolt is a lot more reliable and easier to make.

Attached: PKM.jpg (650x364, 93K)