Shtf survival

any other SHTF infographics or guides?

Attached: survival.jpg (1504x2964, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Jow
mega.nz/#!S04hgT7B!XSkLroEQVtUHQfLyi2KzZJbbLHUVbx2NN3K1DZl_8oY
youtube.com/watch?v=FGM10fqFzgk&feature=youtu.be&t=240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

naw

yeee

Attached: scienticexplosives.jpg (1227x1157, 323K)

Attached: 495a824bb76df5ff7e68099e4843b5175092f241f38468be539f096d208a4718.jpg (1000x1879, 1.54M)

Attached: LaulmNQ.jpg (752x1126, 332K)

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!rcVFlaIC!zhrCWGYn84ghOCNZyRkNcQ

mega.nz/#!S04hgT7B!XSkLroEQVtUHQfLyi2KzZJbbLHUVbx2NN3K1DZl_8oY

It's not a meal ready to eat if you have to cook it. With ramen, boullion cubes, tea, etc.... you have to cook all of that and have a pot and boiling water. This infographic is awful

You can eat ramen dry you fag or just throw it in cold water and wait 20mins and the noodles will get soft.

.... if you're throwing it in water and waiting it isn't ready to eat

And nobody is eating that shit dry

>nobody is eating that shit dry

>t. never been starving

Its doubtful that any more than a handful of people on Jow Forums have ever been starving. It's a shitty "MRE" and it's just piss poor planning

You do you bro. A pack of ramen is like 400 calories and you can usually get them like 5 for $1 which is 2Kcals with non-shitty shelf life for cheap. Is it nutritious? Nope. Will it keep you alive and full for a short term shitfest? Yup. Plus bitches love ramen. You will be trading soups for head on the daily.

I'm not saying it's bad to have in like a shelter or something but calling it an MRE is disingenuous

But it's a meal that ready to eat right out of the package. You should go try one dry before you talk shit about it. Break it up on the package and snack on it. It's not unpalatable. toss a splash of water in there and the seasoning packet will stick to it and you're golden.

Here's some good stuff to have innawoods, work in progress though

Attached: prototype list.jpg (1675x784, 437K)

(You)
And also if you live somewhere hot you're gonna need all that salt...

It's just a really terrible option. Basically planning for failure

It's not like I'm advocating a ramen only prepping plan you enormous faggot. Like I said you do you but your wife will be sucking me off for soups after the collapse.

In all honesty you could probably get just as much if not more nutritional value from having a PB and Trailmix combo boxed together and put in pouches.

Lol I have a ton of actual MREs from my time in the army
peanut butter is GOAT in MREs

M8 in highschool kids used to eat top rammen raw all the time as a snack. Tastes good that way actually.

Op, what you posted isn’t an infographic. The information is sound, in a generic kind of way, but the particulars have been debunked thoroughly and repeatedly.

You could do a lot of shit that's better than Ramen just not that's cheaper/lighter. Prison economies are based on Ramen soups for a reason.

They're based around the flavor packs because the convicts can take them out and add them to other food

And they can hide them in their ass

High school kids also used to eat Tide Pods on a dare. I think you need to pick a better benchmark than high school kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGM10fqFzgk&feature=youtu.be&t=240

love these

That's just extra flavoring ;)

The PDF is still a work in progress.

I've been reading up on the Great Depression a lot more the past few weeks and something that's really shocking is the amount of cooperation involved. lootings were somewhat rare, and violent crime pretty much never happened. everyone worked together and helped each other. when starving folk came to other people's doors they were mostly given food.

it's depressing that most SHTF fantasies nowadays have absolutely no concept of community and turn the entire first-world into a warzone. most preppers have this image that in order to survive you have to band together in a call of duty militia against gangs of marauders and raiders.

is this accurate? would most cities really turn into a goddamn battlefield if there ever was an economic collapse? i probably reluctantly agree, considering how the LA riots went, and how overpopulated we are now in big cities vs. how we were in the 30's.

Attached: woodsboy.jpg (290x500, 35K)

>would most cities really turn into a goddamn battlefield if there ever was an economic collapse
100%. Most cities are filled with niggers spics and kikes

I feel like I'd start raiding with my buds pretty quick. Not to be edgy or anything but in a college town it's not like there would be a whole lot of resistance.

>I've been reading up on the Great Depression a lot more the past few weeks and something that's really shocking is the amount of cooperation involved. lootings were somewhat rare, and violent crime pretty much never happened. everyone worked together and helped each other. when starving folk came to other people's doors they were mostly given food.

That's how white people deal with crisis.

there were plenty of black folk in big cities like detroit and chicago during the depression so i don't think it was race, even though it'd be easy to say it was. I'd say if there was a race to be feared to spread chaos in times of unrest it'd be the hispanics desu. they did the vast majority of the damage in the LA riots. plus look at any south american country after it collapses, lol.

Pre civil rights/gibs blacks had lower divorce rates and stronger families than whites. Decades of gibs destroying the black community has fundamentally changed their culture.

> i don't think it was race
Please go back to Jow Forumsthe_donald

Attached: detroit.png (1398x440, 47K)

Yeah this, while nigs can be nogs, it's generally in their teens and early 20's. Black communities do tend to stick together

>Black communities do tend to stick together

All races but the white race have a strong in-group preference built in to their culture. In fact the white race is the only race where in-group preference is actively discouraged.

These are horrid, these have more sodium than you should eat in a 3 day period. If you live on this lets hope you got access to massive clean water reserves.

I used to eat them dry all the time out of the bag, that said this is not a mre. This is a salt mine with low protein and not balanced or quick

I found this online and as far as home made MREs go it is not half bad

Bison Pemmican
Cashew Larabar
PC Fruit&Nut Mixed Berry & Almond Granola Bar
Vector Chocolate Chip Bar
PC Fruit&Nut Apple & Almond Granola Bar
Clif Oatmeal & Raisin Bar
MaryJanesFarm Curried Lentil Bisque
Beef Jerky
Vanilla Pudding (pudding powder and milk powder)
Schuttelaars Salmiak Brokken (Dutch liquorice candies)
Fruit & Nut Couscous
Hot Cocoa (milk powder, real dutch cocoa, maple sugar)
Tissue Packet w/ Antiseptic Wipes
Fruit Leather
Mixed Nuts
Vegetable Curry
Vega Food Supplement
Multi Vitamin

Attached: DCB03A62-ECA1-42B9-B29D-CE7BD40A887A.png (1200x1072, 2.58M)

shouldn't MRE's be separated between "needs water/boiling water" and "does not need water" MRE's because what if you don't have boiling water? You can't reseal the MRE right?

Reseal the MRE? What are you talking about

Any MRE that needs water or boiling water isn't an MRE

reseal it to use parts that need water when you have water available

ziploc bags yo

not a whole lot of carbs huh

Attached: Filleting and Skinning a fish.jpg (600x598, 95K)

Prime survival advice.

Attached: Sushi_Friends.jpg (800x567, 96K)

Thanks user.

Attached: 100 DEADLY SKILLS.png (6375x7500, 3.68M)

You've never heard of ghetto chips, do you even infantry bro
It's not a meal ready to eat, it's a quick easy carb boost; MREs at least have some amount of protein, fat, and "nutrients"