So Jow Forums where’s the next US war going to be? Also where will the next MAJOR war be?

So Jow Forums where’s the next US war going to be? Also where will the next MAJOR war be?

Attached: E4D986C8-EC54-48EB-90C7-A45A8605D55E.jpg (624x409, 56K)

fuck all i got was mcdonalds :/

War in Venezuela
Major War in our backyards.

i had a national guard recruiter try and get me in when all I wanted to do was look at their Striker at an airshow last summer. He was like "we'll pick you up in it and take you to dinner at Olive Garden" I declined, wanna go usmc but I can't get that guy outta my head like who tf recruits people like that?!

>nothing against ng
>just shocked
>by the recruiters autism

also i think the next major war will be with China

An invasion of the US homeland would be a total disaster, unless the 2nd Adm was revoked then yeah we’d be fucked
Yeah Army and NG are recruiters are desperate af. Marine and AF recruiters at AF recruiters are based af though a little rude

same good thing i got popped for poss. and cant go now

ok good to know, thinking of going to the recruiting building tmr its next to the iHop down the road from me

>get all you can eat pancakes for breakfast
>walk to recruiting building
>get info on usmc

Just wanna be 0311 really but I'll see. no pog shit only infantry is what im interested in

>back on topic
>war with China
>get to kill chinks
>would it be on their turf?
>bf4 style?
>would love to fight in Chinese countryside and urban setting
>get to kill stupid chinks
>almost as good as killing gooks in nam

only other thing i could see is US vs Venezuela and their allies but I think thats a lot of talk and shit kicking rather than anything actually happening

I didnt get shit. Not even a fucking bonus

I’m going 0300 too bro, shits popping off rn.

>war with China
It’s possible but probably not for a very long time
>would it be on their turf
More than likely not. China has a huge navy so there will be HUGE naval battles but I don’t see any Chinese homeland amphibious invasion anytime soon. Most that would probably happen is Marines would get deployed to Taiwan to defend against naval invasions
>Venezuela
It’s likely but with Trump in office it probably won’t happen

You got fucking cucked bro, what MOS? 11b?

>0300 why security forces
>you would be a fobbit
>all i know is im west coast so id go to mcrd san diego
>i think it would be cool cause only ever been to san fran and LA
getting deployed to Taiwan would make sense, China does have like Jap ww2 Navy lvl of Navy rn. Would prefer to fight China over Venezuela but enemy is enemy right?
>bringing it back to that ng recruiter
>in community college rn
>prolly trying to ship off to basic by next fall
>in army rotc here just to make friends and learn some shit
>pretty cool group
>cpt and sgt are prior active really chill and keep up good pt standards
>got a former weapons pl from the corps in our group
>hosts parties at his place super nice guy
>have like 2 girls in group one 3rd yr and a 4th yr
>4th year is really bad at notional movements
>supposed to do a raid
>end up raiding some open area in a forest
>felt like an notional ambush
>i think shes gonna comission as a 2lt
>rip to whoever has to take orders from her
But as for the next big war I think realistically it would be China, a lot of ppl are afraid on conflict with Mother Russia but I don't that'll happen and if it does that'll be ww3 levels of combat. Don't really wanna kill ruskies cause they make AK's and vodka. But I hate chinks a lot so im down to kill them no hesitation

also my bad bro
>0300 basic infantry
google showed security idk why
If anything at MOS school I'm up for checking out machine gunner.
>went to Rilea for an ftx
>using m4's
>got to use an m249 from one of my squadmates
>shit was cash lit up op for in mout town at like 2am
>its either rifleman or machine gunner for me
>would have to get big upper body gains
>to lug around a lmg and ammo for long amounts of time
>im average but not like ripped level
>good runner tho and pretty fit
wbu? would you be going to parris island or san diego?

Same dude, I have a lot of friends from China and though theyre good people and lot of other people from there are too, I’ve noticed that the communist manifesto has gotten to their heads. Seriously they all fucking steal and laugh and spit on religions and shit (I’m not religious but I prefer to be respectful to people who are) so I would defiantly love to get on the frontlines and take down those commies.

>WEST COAST, heading to MCRD San Diego
I’m east coast, heading to PI to summer, so good luck to you man. Also I agree with you on Russia though I Have heard people say the warfare with Russia would mainly be cyberattacks and air raids since they have a pretty good Air Force.

>also, to that 4th year girl, I agree I feel bad for those poor enlisted who have to deal with that shit lmao

That’s exactly what I want to do, for me it’s either Riflemen or Machine Gunner. My worst fear is being put as a mortarman or some shit

Like gooks in nam? Nah nigger they actually have magnetic trains and shit and many of the officers and govt people send their kids to the states for college. Its not gonna be lile nam. I dont where you live but if its in kentucky or something tavel more dawg.

ah sweet man well good luck at the island, I know basic will be mentally and physically tough but I think since I'd be going to SD I'm excited for it cause I've always wanted to go there. And yeah that 4th year girl man, she got her wisdom teeth pulled the day before we were practicing an ambush in the forest and she was sorta all over the place

If you end up in San Diego, I'll be seeing you at IIT.

that would suck, but after basic and you go to MOS school you can see and choose your MOS, unless im wrong in that I don't think they could force you to be a mortarman unless thats what you tell them you want or if its in your contract

Lmao that’s awesome, all I can picture is some wobbley girl stumbling around. And good luck to you too bro, I heard it’s not as bad as everyone thinks, it’s just mainly getting screamed at and PT.

what i meant by that was killing chinks would almost be as fun as killing gooks in the sense that we fucked their shit up here and there. but for sure the chinese are really technologically advanced and such
>from wa state
>maybe the weed and shit makes me retarded

kek, i got taken to a local taco joint. i had some potato tacos. there was a hair in the potatoes. $0 bonus. the recruiter who drove me to MEPS said "with that MOS, the job is the bonus."

rofl. no regrets. Army was good to me, even when it sucked later.

> I'd be going to SD

If the Mexican chick sneaks her taco truck onto base again near the mout town jump on that shit fast cause they kick her out like once a month.

thanks man, and yeah for me im most worried about being yelled at a lot but after doing pt everyday here i just realize that while im there i just have to pt, eat, and learn it won't be impossible.
>at marine buddies house for party
>he pretended to be a di
>i was the private
>starts screaming
>can't stop smiling and shit
>maybe it was just the moment
but i hope i keep a straight face in basic, if anything i think id be trying not to laugh but then again i'll know once i go

lol thanks for the advice tacos sound nice

>War in Venezuela
Do brainlets actually believe this?

i don't think so media is just hyping it

My AF recruiter took me fishing. Not even joking.

I was severely underweight when I enlisted so the recruiters took me to sonic right before MEPS and got me a footlong hot dog and 40oz soda. Still had to slouch at the weigh in though

Maduro is about to skedaddle the fuck off to Russia. topkek

That’s what my worst fear is too. That I’ll like get all tense or nervous and like start smiling or laughing or something.

lmao thats actually kinda cool, im the guy that had the ng recuiter offer to drive me to olive garden in his striker, little story incoming
>go shooting last weekend
>shot mac 10, g17
>post vids and pics on fb
>recruiter comments
>"if you wanna shoot bigger guns than that hit me up"
>ffs no thanks
i told him last summer i was interested in the usmc or maybe becoming a seal but he didn't give a shit
>they really be pushy sometimes

yeah for sure, i've also seen vids of di's swarming recuits so ill just try and keep my head down so i don't get fucked with too much

Next minor conflict: Either middle east or South America.

Next major war: Europe or Asia.

Hurrr

Well damn best of luck to you, any reason why specially the USMC?

well always liked guns and shit, loved their uniforms and guns and culture, i guess for me that feeling of a brotherhood and really being with like minded ppl is why. I don't think i'd get that in the army.
>plus
>i watched generation kill
>like 6 times
so i guess force recon is also something i wanna achieve

I feel you, also don’t go force recon or even just plain recon, all of their cool mission type stuff has been passed on to the Raiders. If you want that cool stuff go MARSOC

Next war will likely be Venezuela if Maduro does not abdicate. Internationally recognized interim president not only has the support of America, but Canada and several south american countries as well.
If President Trump continues to play his cards right as he has been, at most if we do get involved militarily, I predict it will be an in and out affair, similar to Panama.

Next major war:
Most likely - South China sea
Less Likely - Eastern Europe

oh really? shit I didn't know that MARSOC it is then. For now infantry is fine but I wanna combat deploy for sure I'd hate myself if I joined and never got to deploy

My recruiter was a man of culture and chose chik fil a

Get ready to hate yourself then retard, it’s peace time

Civil war

>You guys are retarded. We are not going to invade some country who has done nothing to us for oil. Just because Bolton literally said it was about oil on national television does not mean the Gov wants to do it.

Attached: tina-fey-eye-roll.jpg (500x362, 88K)

Mine too. He also cut off a boomer female in a busy intersection on the way there. He was a wild dude and I like being wild myself.

>2011 - Saudia Arabia (US) vs Yemen
>2003 - US (iraq) vs *insert this years CIA backed rebel group*
>2001 - US (Afghanistan) vs *insert this years CIA backed rebel group*
>2017 - US (rebels) vs Syria (terrorist / russia) vs *insert this years CIA backed rebel group ISIS*
Well you are right about one thing, congress has not officially declared war for any of these. Calling it peace time is hilarious though.

I'm pretty sure every one of these fucking recruiters will end up in Hell for what they've done to so many young men who died for fucking nothing.

>So Jow Forums where’s the next US war going to be?

it will be a domestic one.

Attached: 1545150802070.png (660x1673, 105K)

It for sure does. You should stop. Ruins your internal reward system. Kills your personality.

>war against china is out if USA invade Venezuela..
feels bad man.

Military operations started in 2014/5

Recruiters actually take you out to lunch?

Its time. Let the freedom revolution begin, Jow Forumsommrades. Our Rights are more important than their lives.

Is our real enemy the CIA? Should we storm Langley?

In defense of Taiwan against China.
I get the feeling Russia will turn it's sword against the Chinese though.

Next major war: Everywhere

some are good, some are bad. Usually the bullshitters are easy to spot
>want to join the army after college
>want to do as much research as I can toi make the best choice
>spent winter break talking with different branches, active duty and guard
>active army recruiter was pretty cool, not pressuring me when I told him getting my degree was my main priority
>he even agreed, and said to just be honest with him and if I talk to other branches he didnt care
>set up another meeting to ask more specific questions
>hes not there, I talk with this other guy
>huge asshole, tells me im wasting his time if Im just going to look at other branches
>tries to get me to take the asvab that week, literally standing over me and telling me its not big deal and we're not putting you on the bus after that...but still we're taking you up to meps next week to take the asvab
>every time I express concern that I still have school he gets visibly irritated and says im not listening
>agree to go take the asvab just to get out of the office
>never go back, blow them off after that
>first recruiter texts me asking what happened, I explain and say I just want to talk and things were moving too fast. Ill be back when I have a degree
>he never responded

I felt like an idiot, but Id feel a lot worse if I was on the bus to basic right now

Attached: 1506534533191.png (500x550, 114K)

Fuckin crayon eaters

Massive civil war after the commies in the democratic party come out of the closet and take control of the government

I’ve met multiple O4-O5 intel guys who are firm believers we’ll be in a Naval war in the South China Sea in at most 10-15 years. I could see Venezuela being a small side show with some propping up of this or that side, but I think the writing is on the wall that China won’t be cowed without a fight.

Oh fuck, wonder if this is the same truck they used to have behind the flight line at North Island, cause that shit was bomb.

I'll be watching the electric boogaloo with interest. Don't disappoint by only having low intensity conflicts.

In all seriousness; What would a naval war with China be like? Would Japan jump in to assist, or would the U.S fight China alone?

Attached: 10707c2a28b9af6bf9beab8358d53d0e.jpg (1000x904, 119K)

Lmao at state of McMerico's. They take you out for burgers...all I got was some maple syrup and some sweet gortex boots

It’s been so long once anyone’s had a near peer naval war, so it’s hard to say, though I’d expect Japan to be in the fight as well. They have just as little reason to like China than everyone else in the region. From what little experience I have I’d imagine a very lively submarine war with both sides’ boats doing their damndest to find/sink each other and their opponent’s surface combatants, with Chinese surface forces hesitant to stray beyond mainland air and AA cover and US/Japanese/South Korean forces treading lightly at the edges until significant work on neutralizing that advantage can be done.

fuck off cunt

Ran out of elmer's glue?

Japan, Korea, and most likely the Philippines and Vietnam would all assist us in a naval war with China. China is a fucking bully and nobody else in the region likes them.

>where’s the next US war going to be?

In our own backyard.

>Also where will the next MAJOR war be?

The only war that matters.

Attached: D54D01BD-C357-45F0-8E5A-7546DE7490A4.jpg (680x382, 66K)

>be in highschool
>career day
>dont really care cause i arleady know what im going to be doing after graduation
>marine recruiter comes into class to give presentation
>dont care
>at the end he hands us some papers
>one says enlistment at the top
>see some kids that arent paying attention filling it out
>throw that one out and see the next one which says survey at the top
>says that it will go to his higher-ups to see how his class was, etc.
>whatever, fill it out, phone number, name, all that
>week later
>beating off in my room
>phone rings
> "Hey user, its Sgt. Crayon with the USMC, I just wanted to check up on ya and see when youre joining up! ASVABS are coming up so I can drive you out ther-"
>hang up and bust a nut
And thats how I joined the army.

nah just don't care for petty insults

also, the next war will be over venezuela and the US is only going to get involved when one of our ships is attacked for supplying one of the sides with munitions in some sort of lend- lease act deal.

The good ones do

Bro you got raped man

That’s fuckin hilarious, any word on what happened to those kids who filled out that enlistment form?
A lot of people are saying the war will start because of Columbia or Brazil

I’m surprised no had mentioned Iraq or Syria…

dunno about all of them but me and my friend went to Dave n' Busters the night before he shipped out to basic, he told me while we were eating pizza that he didnt realize what the papers were until he got a notice in the mail.

That sucks, was he pissed at first?

This is weird because my recruiter also brought up COD a lot

>best moment was when I asked about Infantry, he said it was “basically Call of Duty” kek