Hypothetically...

Hypothetically, would a shotgun with the first shell being loaded with meth kind of like rock salt followed up with buck shot be a good defensive loadout? That way when the cops come, the guy tests positive for meth?

Attached: 1345917293835rock.salt_.21.jpg (416x231, 15K)

Why not just put a bag of meth in his pocket? Not that you would be able to hold on to it for more than 12 hours because you would just smoke it, like you did before making this post.

Why not just sprinkle some meth on the dead guy instead of shooting him twice. You colossal faggot.

I think the meth would melt and vaporize

>the cop's face when you tell him the perp is shot up with meth

Attached: ayyy.jpg (640x480, 149K)

If you kill him it won’t have spread thought his system

Only motorcycle fags do meth. Classy men only use coke

>not using a loaded rig inside of a sabot

>MFW shot with rock salt
>Be me coming home late after 1 month business trip
>Suspicious that my wife is cheating on me I attempt to sneak into the house
>Know where all my hidden keys are and secret entrances
>As I’m in the house I look for clothes that aren’t mine and see if anyone was in the house recently
>Dumb fucking move
>As I make my way towards the living room all I hear is that last second cock noise
>SHIT
>BOOM!!!
>Hit it in the back and shoulder area I instantly collapse
>”STUPID NIGGER YOU CAME INTO THE WRONG HOUSE!!”
>AGH!! BABE YOU JUST FUCKING KILLED ME!!
>She realizes what she’s done and starts talking a bunch of shit as to why I’m sneaking around especially when we live no less than 3 miles away from a black neighborhood
>Realize that I’m about to die because I am dumb moron and I fucked up
>Paramedics called and neighbors swarm the house to see is everything is ok
>Neighbors panic but my one of my buddy neighbors says I’ll be fine
>Neighbors swarm me with towels and gauze
>And I’m like how bad is it?
>”bud it’s rock salt”
>Shows me the shell but still tells me to not move because fragments could be lodged in arteries

In the end, she was having an affair though.

did you die?

Hole shit, that was an underrated kek

>In the end, she was having an affair though.
Wtf, somehow it was a wholesome story until this point... I'm calling bs on this anyways

She was, she was fucking her high school ex while I was gone on business. Women, go figure.

It deals frenzy damage

If all drugs were legalized, wouldn't this actually be a good defense load? Maybe something stronger, like fentanyl, one hit and you're down no matter where it hits, without any risk at all of overpenetration. Would it be considered a chemical weapon or something?

This is a terrible idea. Setting off a shell loaded with that shit would put enough vapor of it in the air to fucking kill you too. Especially indoors. Fentanyl is terribly potent. Its one of those things you wish were never invented. Carfentinyl is even worse.

Legality be damned, that's just retarded.

this is a good point, youll vaporize that shit immediately. however, might still be fun

I mean if you want part of your home defense strategy to involve self administering Narcan.... Go for it. Much less hand loading that vile shit. I've seen junkies take 6 or 7 doses of Narcan and not even stir. You may not even be able to self administer enough to do any good. Its ugly, ugly stuff.

Is this you, OP?

Attached: 980x.jpg (700x394, 39K)

/thread

why dont you and this fag go back to /b/

underrated post

What about LSD tranq darts?
>robber breaks in
>shoot robber ass full of LSD darts
>robber bounces
>robber later found climbing in trees

>Robber shits all over floor
>rapes you
>and all your guns

>Robberoshit!
>Shoots meth round.
>Misses cuz stress n stuff.
>Meth embedded in wall.
>Robber politely leaves.
>Cops bust you for living in a Met Den.

Probably some other details but whatevs.

Scopolamine*

Sounds more like the meth desu