NY refugee moving to NC

Plan on moving to North Carolina in the next couple years, what kind of improvements can I expect in muh funs?
> does ammo cost the same?
> do guns in general cost the same?
TLDR: how fucking free is NC in comparison to NY?

Attached: E5C58780-F20B-4B54-9D08-6D991D3601C9.jpg (1024x781, 84K)

shouldn't you have figured this out earlier?

NC is fudd-city. It's not "free" by any means, but it's definitely better than New York. NC is honestly one of the top 10 best states along with Texas, Tennessee, and some other based states like Montana.

The worst thing in NC is the shitty "pistol permit" which is a $5 tax to be able to buy a pistol, you have to get it signed off with your local Sheriff.

Other than that you can pretty much buy whatever you want whenever, ammo is cheap but I buy ammo online anyway so meh.

Just get your conceal carry then you can buy any gun you want anytime you want.

Run coward, the real men will stay and fight the good fight.

Attached: 1522190747775.png (628x418, 279K)

Guns are free, ammo is cheapest at Walmart. Fuck off we're full. If I catch your carpetbagging ass outside I'm returning it to sender.

Are you me?

Headed to Asheville in late spring. See you in freedomland!

It’s good, but if you can’t handle rebel flags, then stay in New York

Stay in New York we don't need more damn Yankees here.

Attached: 1549092936375.jpg (480x337, 19K)

>OP here
Looking forward to it fren

Attached: C53CD992-46F8-4320-A312-78EB9488EDC3.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Op should pic a different state, try west VA.

>OP here
Drove through it friend. I like your state but it isn’t for me. Plus the Gf is why we are moving so I don’t have a choice

The purchase permit is kinda bullshit. Though if your sheriff doeant want some "people" to be allowed to buy a pistol in his county... Well there you go.

sounds like a good way to keep niggers from getting permits

>girlfriend is making you move
>"I don't have a choice"
Yep, you're definitely a fucking cucked Yankee. Stay out of Dixie, faggot.

Of you saw dat ass, you’d understand why i don’t have a choice

Attached: F86D9BA5-76A3-48C8-877C-E333BA8A1F57.jpg (99x125, 3K)

The real men will die when the nukes drop, because that's the only fight that's reasonably going to fix our state.

NC here.

Fuck off, yankee, unless you plan on living on the triangle in that case I hope an H1-B pajeet rapes your gf.

Something like that.

I am willing to pay hommage to General Lee to be able to live in your state. What form of sacrifice pleases him most?

post it cuck

Former NYer here, moved to KY. Highly recommend it, gun laws are null and the women around the colleges are hotter than hell and love the NY accent.

the south is gay

you can be like every other carpet bagger in the Charlotte area from upstate new york -- move down and immediately vote for the same policies that made NY a commie shithole.

people always bitch about commiefornians but desu jew york refugees are just as bad if not worse because they can't drive either.

Attached: 1451613664364.gif (350x233, 349K)

Stay the fuck up there, we already have enough of you faggots already.

Go the fuck back to New York you Yankee fag.

Fuck off, we’re full asshole. We don’t need anymore northern refugees on I-85. If you move anywhere stay in your containment area of Asheville.

Attached: 80485A6F-D215-402F-9C1A-EECE2909AFE3.jpg (497x732, 174K)

Pigs are excellent for disposal of Yankees, all you have to do is shave off the hair, and leave the damyankee in the pig pin, in a few hours there is nothing left.

stay away from greenville
it is a college town full of college cucks

also governor roy cooper is a fucking idiot

>they cant drive
and the people in NC can? i live there and these fucks are terrible. especially the white pickup trucks for some reason. always going over the yellow line because their compensator is too wide for most of the roads here

OP here
I’m from Buffalo, not NYC. So while I don’t got an accent I’m definitely not a fucking commie. Cuomo can throat my prolapsed anus. And we are probably moving somewhere near Charlotte, but not in the city itself, I’m from a suburb and I’d like to get more rural. My twin wants to move near Asheville, so you could say I’m moving out there for him too. We both love Metro and wanna get AK 74rs together. We usually go halfway on a crate of ammo and blast it all off through an sks on lazy Saturday afternoons, and I refuse to lose that.
TLDR: I’m assimilating and not making any waves, let me have fun

Attached: F6FBE2AC-57D2-4494-9E41-A9D322BBCAA1.jpg (600x337, 25K)

I’m in ny and am ready to fight. What do you propose? We’re can we meet to plan something

Hey man fuck you. At least we’re not Charlotte or Asheville

Fuck off, we’re still full

>be op
>suck dicks recreationally
>abandon my home instead of fighting to restore it like the coward manlet I am
>Blame my GF for the move because I'm not only a coward but a cuck at the same time

People have been "fighting to restore" NY for decades. Just like the people "fighting to restore" California. You're a fucking idiot if you think anything will change in either state.

Attached: gay niggers.jpg (374x503, 43K)

See this is what always happens. People spew off about how you should stay and fight and then offer no help with it. We need to march in fuckinh albany

No, people have been bitching, complaining and whining offering no solutions. When do we march on Albany? If we're gonna man the fuck up and do it, now's the time.

There's nothing wrong with bailing on a lost cause.

I'm a New Yorker. I am 100% fanatic about gun rights; I should be able to buy RPG's, no questions asked, at Wal-Mart. Why would you guys in free states not want me to come to your state? I don't vote democrat, my county is deep red. We're just way outnumbered by the jews in NYC and Albany.

Love you too.

>moving to the south
>moving somewhere that different
Dude just go to New Hampshire or something
Better tax and gun laws than NC and also wayyyyy less black people
Plus, you won't have to adjust to some new southern culture

You're just mad because he's stealing your trailer princesses

if you're not a schoolteacher or youtuber, you're not doing any significant kind of culture war

Attached: fuck jews.gif (554x400, 238K)

organize one

GODDAMMIT YOU FUCKING WAIT FOR ME REEEEEEE I HATE THIS FUCKING SHIT HOLE

Just remember to vote for more freedom once you get there. Don't let NC become like NY. Fight tooth and nail for your rights and your funs.

thats exactly why we would be moving

>When do we march on Albany?
When the new proposed laws that are in place to cut down our rights are moving close to becoming actual law.

Until then we need to contact reps and get publin notice on how much firther Albany is trying to fuck us. If those rats keep going, we organize rallies, petitions and shit.
If the laws come into act, we file our letter of secession and we be the new state of Adirondack.

Attached: 1547432818522.png (408x240, 3K)

What city you moving to? CLT I'm assuming right?

Near there I suppose. Doesn’t matter to me. I don’t have any family left up here, and that’s where my gf’s family is, so we go. Looking forward to the milder weather and better guns.

Attached: A017CB9B-E763-4673-A023-475EBAD1C600.jpg (867x685, 96K)

Charloot is nice, not too many libs if you live in a good area, plus your boy is here