He doesn't have a bad lever

>he doesn't have a bad lever

Attached: 714003929_1.jpg (1000x1500, 49K)

>He has enough sense not to buy a ND magnet

because he is smart

Battery Assist Device lever.

I'm left-handed, I basically have one on every AR out of the box.

>NDs

Because buying useless accessories won't make me a better shooter.

You'd actually have to own guns and leave your moms basement to be a better shooter user.

Yes we know you're a shut in stop projecting your insecurities onto the rest of us.

The Phase 5 tactical(?) one is better. Rather than the clamp on bad lever, its one solid piece.

Yep. I can't even see how it's faster than using you thumb which is already there to hit the bolt release.
>Inb4 left
Just kys or get a left facing upper

With no BAD lever, how are you going to control your open-bolt sear?

Attached: Open-Bolt PFW (Pipe Fitting Weapon).png (778x393, 60K)

They are a teeny bit faster, as your left hand doesn't have to come up to slap the bolt, it can return to the handguard immediately after inserting the magazine.

Ironically, I find it most handy on the range when I have to drop the mag, empty the chamber, and lock back the bolt for a chamber flag during a cease fire.

I don't get it. how does it cause ND's?

Attached: 1546096148968.jpg (1583x2048, 236K)

You're using your trigger finger to manipulate it, instead of keeping it anchored high and straight, so there's a concern that you could be retarded enough to somehow slip off the BAD lever and hit the trigger.

wouldn't the safety be on though?
I generally train with the safety on unless I'm shooting at something.

granted I'm a filthy casual, but I don't take the safety off when performing reloads or bolt clears.

Attached: 1549168698567.jpg (786x1200, 95K)

The market for this thing is high-speed operators who want to get their reloads as fast as possible in the middle of combat. They aren't going to safe their rifle to reload, because that would take even longer.

Why not just mill out a little channel for an ambi bolt release?

Different people/organizations do things different, so the safety wouldn't necessarily be on, but I think you're missing the point.
It's not an actual problem; it's this thing where people aren't happy just calling a gadget they don't want "useless", and have to come up with some way to claim it's actively dangerous. So they came up with a hypothetical retarded butterfingers NDing imaginary rounds into imaginary grandmas, and never mind why he was pointing the gun at them while reloading or clearing malfunctions.
In short, it's a made-up concern that you don't need to worry about unless you're such a retarded butterfingers that you shouldn't own anything with a manual of arms more complicated than a DA revolver.

Cute

>high-speed operators who want to get their reloads as fast as possible in the middle of combat.

ive yet to see a single video of combat footage where someone reloads a gun quickly. half the time they're fumbling with all the junk they're carrying.

Exactly how hard is it to hit the bolt release with the thumb of your left hand after putting in a fresh mag?

especially when you can just spend 30 bucks on one of these

Attached: Geissele-Automatics-Maritime-Bolt-Catch-1.jpg (604x402, 27K)

That's the joke.

I have an ambi lower
only poorfags have levers

this, i do this, and im a manlet with tiny hands

>so bad it's even in the name

does this fit on mars lowers?

I want to eat fries with fatty elf.

>>he doesn't have a bad lever
I found that it doesn't live up to its name.

this is actually pretty neat.

Don't forget your rubber band.

Attached: 1545245435593.png (1606x708, 278K)

Does no one care about using it for malfunctions? It's cool and all for my insta larperating reloads and shit, but it's a nice asset when it comes to unfucking the weird kind of jams that can occur.

That being said the PDQ ambi bolt release defeats the whiners issues about being to retarded to use a control near the trigger.

This is why I use mine. It's easier clear malfunctions and to check the chamber after.

Its handy and I like it

it doesn't