*teleports behind you*

*teleports behind you*

Attached: antifa.png (933x627, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HC4AUSL9HaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The lady Brianne of Tarth

thats a man, kid. its some mentally ill tranny freak who wants to mutilate his own dick beacuse of mental illness. dont embaress yourself by posting shit like that, its so cringy, but not as cringy as that mentally ill freak

>exercising xer's second amendment rights

Good on ya, you weirdo.

Attached: 1516273849845.gif (400x400, 1.19M)

Looks like antifa though?

But this is the gun board.

So from a Jow Forums perspective it's alright, from a Jow Forums perspective it's a freak and needs to die.

I like your post

Attached: 1538771196063.jpg (250x250, 6K)

He didn't stutter, did he? Still their second amendment right, so let em bear that overpriced arm.

>overpriced
It's an M&P-15 tho

Sir I am but a poorfag. A very poor, poorfag. A Nugget these days is overpriced with me.

Nuggets are overpriced anyway.

Are most people on the far left/communist/progressive side very anti-gun? Are they hypocrites or just really fucking stupid?

Attached: 10707c2a28b9af6bf9beab8358d53d0e.jpg (1000x904, 119K)

Left libertarians are pro gun.
>wtf is a left libertarian
Things like, we need a strong welfare system because we can't just throw all those people out on the street when we permanently shut down 95% of the government.

youtube.com/watch?v=HC4AUSL9HaM

Attached: 01.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Actual communists were strongly in favor of citizen militias and understand the role of an armed populace in political change. Both Marx and Lenin were heavy advocates for private firearm ownership, largely because they saw it as necessary to avoid tyranny. Lenin specifically said this about it:

>An oppressed class which does not strive to learn to use arms, to acquire arms, only deserves to be treated like slaves.

Then they take guns because it’s only rhetoric to gain support

>Actual communists

The first ones put up against the wall after the revolution.

I think Antifa is literally the opposite of libertarian. I wouldn't call Antifa left libertarians.

Then why did literally every communist nation that existed support strict gun control/civilian disarmament? Why did they go against the teachings to Marx and Lenin?

People who advocate for the subversion of the freedoms you have should not get to enjoy these freedoms.

They're both

not very many guns

Attached: MUDDLYFE.png (826x677, 127K)

Antifa is left totalitarian. True to horseshoe theory, they are bigger fascists than the groups they oppose.

It’s over. The only tolerated (but still unacceptable) resistance are based oathkeeptards and 3 percenturds who call these spastics waving communist flags nazis in some bizarre coping mechanism, and are more interested in recruiting based blacks to join their protests to make them seem cool. It was over in 45’.

Attached: C407D4F4-25FE-401B-BB51-D5FCE7981AA1.png (1136x640, 813K)

they are pro gun until they get in power

That’s because actual communists are retarded and it will never work which is why those seeking power larping as communists get rid of them before they threaten stability.

>we need to get rid of money and everybody will just share
>someone headshot this retard

>Why did they go against the teachings to Marx and Lenin?
Stalin didn't give a shit about the teachings, he was just a megalomaniac. Some historians believe Stalin had Lenin murdered.

I cant wait until these people have to admit we are right when wild packs of browns start eating them ...literally. Gonna be another haiti if the light skinned browns will be boiled alive

Stalin and lenin were both jews. Mao had jewish handlers. Communism is jewish

Attached: 591E4DBF-C807-4081-8535-F862904F55F4.jpg (1437x1838, 426K)

Because communist revolutions don't work. They inevitably just end up putting military autocrats in power because those people thrive in the sort of chaos and rhetoric based politics that result from the overturning of a traditional government during times of intense national stress. The proletariat doesn't give a shit about the actual philosophy of the movement, they just want bread and circuses. Intellectuals talking about political science are the first to be removed once a charismatic and ambitious leader gets the reins of a militant movement. All revolutions are prone to this but it's exacerbated most in communist ones where power become hyper centralized and it's comparably easy for autocrats to build cults of personality where they associate themselves with the national identity.

>
Then why did literally every communist nation that existed support strict gun control/civilian disarmament? Why did they go against the teachings to Marx and Lenin?

Part inspired by Stalinistism/Totalitarianism, other part practicality as the extensive civil wars that brought about those communist governments in the first place demonstrated a large section of the population would continue to rise up against the regime ("reactionaries") and a blanket disarm was necessary to neuter resistance to the regime.
On the other hand, organized citizen militia (sponsored by the government/military) was encouraged, although they're more enforcers of the regime, when they're not just getting drunk and raping the farmers' daughters.

t. brainlet

>another thread where shills larp as communists and reply 50 times talking about politics so anons can’t discuss how to kill said communists with weapons

Thank you user, keep spreading the lords message.

Paranoid incel

>how to kill said communists with weapons
It looks like the communists have the same firearms and plate/mag carriers that you do, so you'll be skirmishing each other like the FSA and Daesh

That's the kind of political dialogue I'm looking for. Everyone should have equal opportunity to kill each other for what they believe in.

No nobody will do anything but theoretically if they did it wouldn’t be street battles that would be shut down by the police/feds/military allowing even more government control. Some communist professor might get his house torched maybe, small chance though. It’s over because the government is full of sleeper commies, jews and satanists. Even if you organized to destroy all communists who took to the streets the government would destroy you. You can’t win you can only try.

Furries and trans are also free to do. Its still fucking cringe tho.

Oh boy it's another episode of idiots think someone physically posses a guns so it must mean they are progun.
Guess what, it's a tool for political power, as soon as their side takes power they get turned in, as in every example of their ideology achieving it's goals in usurping governments through out history.

Attached: 1529644188433.jpg (541x1902, 378K)

>Punches her chin
>Breaks hand
fuck me this thing must be on more testosterone supplements than Rich Piana was

Overpriced =/= expensive

And either they don’t agree with you or want to risk anything

Nice to have your tactical vagina dilator ready to go

Attached: 074774B4-1420-4450-A613-5B49D425EA1A.jpg (216x165, 17K)

>fascist
Fascism was the force invented to oppose totalitarian communism by fighting them at their own game. A democracy that respects rights will allow communists into their country to actively undermine it. Fascists would not allow this. That is why they rose in popularity in parallel to communist uprisings across europe in the early 20th century.

>we need a strong welfare system
And who pays for that? If you "well society through taxes!", who compels them to pay? If you say "people with guns", you are not a libertarian you are a statist.

I lose almost 30% of my effective income to taxes, with the overwhelming bulk of it going to welfare and entitlement programs. That's 30% less for me to take care of my family, my children, to instead pay for Cleetus to go on his meth binges or Juanita or Saqueesha to pop out more kids.

Fuck you

The majority of your tax dollars are allocated to Social Security and Medicare. Defense spending is third in line there, so you are free to join Cleetus, Juanita, and Saqueesha in the military

>Imagine finding yourself at one of these protests.
>Shit pops off and rounds start flying.
>”Omph.” Your hit, you go down, can’t even crawl anymore.
>Laying there bleeding out, desperately trying to apply pressure to your wounds.
>Suddenly, a silhouette is hovering over you. A reassuring male voice is telling you your going to be okay.
>You see the Red Cross emblazoned against the OD green on a chest rig.
>Thank god.
>Suddenly your vision clears and you see this.
>It gets to work.
>Those thin, cold fingered man hands probing your wounds, lightly caressing your crotch as a tourniquet is tied around your upper thigh.
>To late though and your breathing becomes shallow and labored.
>The last thing you see before dying are those thin bird lips and a protruding Adam’s apple lowering close to your face as xir prepares to do mouth to mouth.

It's a freak and needs to die from both perspectives, but it shouldn't have its guns taken away.

Not worried. 41% of trans forces will kill themselves. He's probably just teleporting behind me to KSG himself.

Attached: 1519816956742.jpg (800x607, 106K)

You're in for a surprise.

No I’m not

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1547278197652.jpg (532x582, 191K)

The last refuge of a weak man is mockery.

Attached: 1549147980406.jpg (562x600, 37K)

I'm more against having it's weapons taken away not because I particularly like this creature or value it's 'rights', but because it sets a bad precedent

That said, it DEFINTELY wants your guns to be taken away and you executed.

i swear everyone has the same fucking bandanas from Amazon.

Tits or gtfo. If you're a man, an hero for arguing like a woman

It would crumble and have a panic attack under any stress

They sell them at Walmart for like $3 in the purse/belt section desu

>beat the shit out of everyone that doesn't agree with you
>censorship
>total control of academic teachings
Yeah, they aren't totalitarian at all.

>are they pro gun
no, modern western far left types are the same people who champion all the senseless assault weapon ban shit
>are they hypocrites
absolutely, this was never about principles because the spawn of postmodernism dont believe in having principles
>are they fucking stupid
also yes. The reason theyre graboids is bce they could never pull off their communist revolution on an armed populace. These people are angry, violent, wanna be revolutionaries and their grabber tactics are just that -tactics. this is why you will see larping college dorm commies holding guns while also voteing for graboid legislation. its a show of force. its their way of saying: "this is what youll be up against when we start the insurgency"

Attached: 381C3A9D00000578-0-image-a-49_1473415519104.jpg (962x640, 195K)

So, like everyone here? Got it.

>purchasing a product in a capitalist society in order to show support of communism.
Truly the best thinkers.

What is up with all that room from its lips to its chin

Attached: 1548406625237.jpg (613x533, 107K)

Fuck commies.

poor b8

Why are they all such fucking cowards. Hide your faces, doesn't change anything. 'No hate, no fear' - dressed like paramilitary ISIS spastics. All of them self-loathing 'whites'. Can't even burn effigies well.

When shit pops off it's gonna be a slaughter

Only good commie is a dead commie

>i swear everyone has the same fucking bandanas from Amazon.

That's the traditional paisley pattern, fuckwit. If your bandana looks differently, it's because you're a tryhard faggot.

>FUCK THE POLICE
>Cop working on his day off comes up to stop the shitty piñata from burning down their park.

>plate carrier
>no plates
Well, that was easy.

>some mentally ill faggot
Fixed it for you, fucking retard.

Stalin was sent to a school to train as an Orthodox priest dumbass. It's okay to hate commies. It's okay to hate Jews. It's okay to hate literally anyone. But don't lie to sell you Jow Forumsint. It just makes ypu look stupid.