What is the labor union worker of firearms?

What is the labor union worker of firearms?

Attached: 1546487963416.jpg (410x410, 8K)

Mosin Nagant

Desert tech MDR

CAUSE IT DOESNT WORK

Like you?

SPBP

Shitface

Fpbp OP needs to lurk another year if they dont know this

>muh garbage rod!

Glocks because most of their users are in some sort of union. Such as PBA's, DEA's or even just blue collar guys that use them to protect their families.

A thread died for this.

Lazy, Democrat fuck

Bong deactivated guns
>doesn't work
>can't fire it

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-03 at 13.35.05.png (947x1018, 228K)

Kek, union employees are the worst.

Fucking lol

Attached: E10304E5-014B-43C2-BA2D-3348A98321FF.jpg (640x611, 42K)

imagine getting this upset about a jab. jesus tradesmen and laborers are so thin skinned about this kind of thing.

just because you work in construction doesn't mean you're a downtrodden underdog, you make more money than most of the people you get mad at.

Without unions every jobs would be worthless since it be basically slave labor by then. Before unions existed you had to deal woth your boss fucking you over and pay you less than a McDonald janitor while you slave away at twelve hours seven day shift with no breaks or safety and not to mention constantly under threat by the boss or the boss's friends aka mafia. Thanks to union and their persistence on the government to reform alot of corporations and jobs you can actually make a livable wage and so on but there are still corporations and bosses that actively try and fuck over people just to save a few pennies for themselves.

I feel like it's a double edged sword. We need unions so it doesn't turn into an indentured slave factory like what we see in those Chinese iPhone factories. But, unions do tend to abuse their power and sit around too often doing nothing at a slower rate which hurts their public perception.

Unions while they are imperfect, they are still by comparisons to jobs without unions, still better than those that don't have them. It is better to deal with good and bad unions than it is to deal with china tier job conditions and treatments.

This is the one.

Attached: 1548543733021.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Same can be said about the first and second amendment but it still better than not having it at all.

Solidarity Forever

Bump

I wish they would find some way to make it so that the employees don’t abuse the union. I know it would never happen because they benefit from it too but it gets really ridiculous. I supervise union employees and some of them double their paychecks with grievances.