Be registered MMJ card recipient in Cali

>be registered MMJ card recipient in Cali
>buy rem 870 from Dick's
>lie on the 4473 on the question about not using drugs
>10 days later
>get denied
>now have a felony warrant
Well, it's been nice talking to you anons...

Attached: 1526271050664.jpg (700x700, 68K)

>falling for the legal weed jew
you deserve it

>be a retard
>do something retarded
>do another retarded thing
>lie about being a retard on your retard form
>get b&

Good. Stop smoking dope and get a fucking job.

I wish this was true you dumb faggot

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get fucked druggy

Attached: image.jpg (396x600, 119K)

Attached: image.jpg (1012x1024, 466K)

git fucked pothead

Attached: image.jpg (228x219, 39K)

Things that didnt happen for $1000

Neat

Attached: 3698D5A1-47AC-4374-87A0-D06268670D6B.jpg (450x564, 26K)

>want to do a illegal thing
>prefer the method where you can get caught easily
>next time, buy in a gun show in another state

Attached: 352.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

I thought you guys were all about 'freedom' and stuff?

You don't understand, this is how they're gonna get the NFA repealed.

Bullshit.

>he thinks there's a gun show loophole

Fact is marijuana is not legal federally. If you can't accept that, you are as stupid as the kid from Florida who made a full auto AR because he didn't like the law.

Maybe you would be able to understand this if you didn't need mind altering drugs to make it through the day.

>Jow Forums gleefully supports MMJ users getting federally fucked for owning guns & drugs
>Jow Forums also whines about cops justifiably killing that Tuttle guy even though he owned firearms while possessing coke & pot
Big think...
>inb4 the "Jow Forums iz nut 1 persun" meme

Attached: vbbxd5v2wcd21.jpg (720x720, 70K)

Any other fanfiction OP?

Why the fuck did you get the registered card you dip, you don't need it for medicinal
>T:stoner with guns

>an entire board is one person
while i did contribute three (3) different reaction images in this thread depicting the hilarity of OPs utter retardation (and I repeat, it’s his lack of foresight that is funny here), my only contribution to the Tuttle threads was to point out he had the same name as the character played by Robert De Niro in the film “Brazil”

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1019, 522K)

>/leftypol/ fags larp in Jow Forums
>see, you’re all divided in your opinions.

We’re reaching levels of gas yourself that shouldnt be possible.

Attached: D3627C4E-70B3-4A32-B26E-C812191F4F93.jpg (480x476, 21K)

I wasn't in those threads, and while I would be alright with pot smokers owning firearms, they're still degenerates and I'm enjoying OP's frustration. Also, Jow Forums izn't one person :^)

lel

Fuck you for blaming the victim.

Be more subtle next time with your bait.

t. Jow Forumsfag who can't get over his hate for a plant even to support his own constitutional rights.

>victim

Jow Forums doesn't believe in republics or constitutions. This is completely within their authoritarian train of thought

>while i did contribute three (3) different reaction images in this thread
God damn I hate when people do that. What was going through your head?

Not him, but he probably bought it when it first became legal before non license required recreational was a thing. I rarely smoke. I have purchased 3 disposables a week ago and haven't touched it.

i dont think this is true. My friend from cali has a medical card and a glock he got from a gunstore.

Fuck you OP and fuck this faggoty larp thread

>he smokes the jew weed
>he lives in cuckafornia
>he got jew'd by the jews
Honestly you had it coming. That's what you get for registering your bud addiction.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-03-17-30-31-1.png (1080x1598, 1.45M)

>Fact is marijuana is not legal federally.
10A, faggot.

>Article VI, Clause 2
Or better known as
>Supremacy clause
Unfortunately for you the 10th effectively no longer exists. It hasn't since 1865 when the south lost the right to rebel and keep their slaves.

4473 asks if you ABUSE drugs.

>Fact is marijuana is not legal federally.
Well technically it is, since the Controlled Substances Act is blatantly unconstitutional.

I'm sorry that you fell for the herbal jew brother.

ZOG has claimed another one.

Attached: 1549159913669.jpg (820x461, 48K)

Based

Cringe

Attached: 1469646348556.png (800x390, 349K)

The Supremacy Clause only applies to powers explicitly granted to the Federal government by the Constitution. The Feds don't even try to argue the Supremacy Clause. Instead they stretch the interstate commerce clause.

>unconstitutional
The hardest thing for people to fucking get is that until a law is ruled unconstitutional, it is law.
The moment it is ruled unconstitutional, it was never law.
Just because you believe something is, doesn't mean it is. You could believe that cats are just lazy dogs but that does not mean they are.

All this doesn't mean that I don't agree with your that the law should be ruled unconstitutional. It just means that until it is, and if it is not onerous to do so, you should obey the law. For 99% of the population it is not onerous to not smoke pot, you just fucking want to get high.

fake and gay

Its private sale at gunshows or anywhere else

>registering anything
You have only yourself to blame.

>be registered MMJ card recipient in Cali
No such thing

You're a tard if you actually think OP's story is true

>lie on 4473
No one should even care about the dude weed Lmao, why did you lie on the form you're not supposed to lie on?

There are no "registered mmj cards" in CA. It's not a thing.

The law doesn't create reality, it's supposed to follow reality. A law being unconstitutional is something that can be considered objectively. A court recognizing law as unconstitutional only changes the government's behavior, not the reality that the law was always unconstitutional.

Not an argument.

The USA should use drone/airstrikes to kill cartel leaders/members. Agree k?

Attached: cartel.jpg (1600x1063, 269K)

Fucked up if true user

Why start shit?

>not realizing this is the true reason for marijuana legalization

>Jow Forums is one person

Attached: cursed.jpg (500x361, 26K)

This is technically right but practically useless. It doesn't do you any practical good to know that you were imprisoned for years and fined out the ass for an unconstitutional law.

No. Drugs are good. But fuck you if you are a stoner

Why? Kikes can snort coke, touch little kids, then touch Title II hollywood "prop" weapons all they want. Why can't we?

Bravo with your lies OP. You've crafted some superb bait.

Attached: Snapchat-1044919440.jpg (2560x1440, 1.19M)

Might as well be.

>gunshow loopholer detected
Give me a fucking break guy, you're not serious right?