Superbowl Sunday is the best day of the year to go to the range...

Superbowl Sunday is the best day of the year to go to the range. Don't tell me you're going to sit at home watching football like some boring asshole?

Attached: 5starhelicoptertours-outdoorgunrangecombo3.jpg (1338x906, 168K)

Why do you think shooting makes you not a boring asshole?

fpbp

Ranges open on Sunday?

/thread

I go shooting every Saturday and Sunday morning. Already went.

Well ya got me there.

Because it’s below zero out with a 22mph wind that is blowing right down the direction of the range. Windchill of -24f right into my face and hands? No thanks.

>watching the nigger bowl
Nah I'm going fishing.

Attached: 1503182299871.jpg (480x463, 28K)

>going shooting when it's fucking cold and the already shitty roads are covered with snow vs seeing Brady put some cunts in their place and hanging out with friends I haven't seen in several months
Big think

70 degrees here in TN. If I wasn't working I'd probably just go out to eat. I don't feel like doing anything today.

The saints got the game stolen from them, so no I'm not watching the bowl of supers.

>Brady
I kid, hanging with old friends is one of the great pleasures of life.
>mfw far away from friends, drinking cheap vodka and cleaning my sks

Attached: A5CAD012-1E9F-40F6-A23B-E76BD7960AB0.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

I know that feel user. I grew up in upstate NY and left everyone I knew behind. I miss them all a lot.

No I'm going to sit home and shitpost on Jow Forums like some boring asshole

Attached: 1545679276548.png (494x489, 192K)

there are certain traditions I am all too happy to uphold in my life. wings and beer on sundays while cheering for the patriots is one of them. i was born and raised in beautiful New Hampshire and will be watching the game with my best friends and family. frankly I wouldn’t trade that for anything

>Plus I wouldn't miss the commercials for the world!

My nearest range is closed for storm damage. Also it's raining.

>I wouldn't trade that for anything
Not even 6 trillion dollars?

There is a better version of this which shows the zoomed in third trigger hole and the BATFAG eyes glowing red

nope

well yeah but in terms of what is realistic/possible my statement stands

>watching grown, brown, and muscular men tackle each other in tights while chugging chemical laced piss water and inhaling artificial onions "food"
>not getting some shooting drills in, hitting the gym, or taking time to clean some of your guns
I find it interesting that shit like Feinkike's and Illinois' AWB and multiple red flag bills are always pushed the most during holidays or sporting events. Textbook bread and circus.

Attached: 1520166162830.png (603x599, 313K)

literally no places around me are open during superbowl hours.

>t. Southern Wisconsinite.

Fuck football I gotta make money

Cringe. Everyone check out this badass, elite operator....posting on Jow Forums.

Attached: 2a4 (1).jpg (794x605, 77K)

the range i go to is closed on sunday because its run by a christian family so i have no real choice

My range is closed due to mining atm :( it’s fucking 60 degrees here and of course I can’t go shoot

Attached: 2E2625D2-0774-479A-91F6-1067B2465636.jpg (3024x4032, 2.28M)

Same here Tony! I might not root for the patriots (ironic name haha haha) but im behind you on the family and friends

Sorry you have no friends. I'd invite you to our thing, if I were able. Hang in there buddy.

My range is closed on Sundays and I don't like indoor ranges. People around here usually shoot their guns off after the game is over so I could probably get some trigger time in later and nobody would care. I'm not, but I probably could.

No. I'm working because the guy who does scheduling is on vacation and the guy who filled in fucked up. So now I get 1.5 days off this week when I was supposed to have a week off. The OT will be nice though.
This.

>shooting on the weekend at all
I like shooting during the work week, usually Thursday mornings. It's so damn nice having the entire range to yourself.
I don't make a whole lot with my current job but it's nice to have the option of going to the range while everyone else is at work.

its raining and I dont like football so Im going to sit my lazy ass inside and fuck my girlfriend till my families superbowl party dies down

but it's dark out when the game is on and so i can't go to the public range

only other range nearby costs hundreds a year and a long process to join including having to make friends with the biggest fudds you could ever imagine, and be 'sponsored' by them, and go to a bunch of fucking gay meetings

i just want to get some land where i can shoot and not be bothered. i wishing shooting wasn't a hobby only for the wealthy.

went to the range today with some friends. it was good time.