Hello darkness my old friend

>hello darkness my old friend

Attached: 1529746980140.jpg (1321x565, 205K)

>2019
>actively seeking out the garbage rod
I wonder how many idiots we conned out of neetbux with stale memes?

Attached: Fish Feel Nothing.jpg (2592x1944, 1.32M)

If you want one because of collecting, that's fucking cheap, if you just want a rifle, a Ruger or Savage will be much better for the same price.

It was a good deal for poorfags when the rifle and ammo was cheaper than shit, because for $75 it was an objectively good deal.

>actively
Front page of AIMsurplus

>poorfags crying their garbage rods aren't so cheap anymore

Not like they were good guns to begin with

Was at cabelas a couple weeks ago, they wanted 400 burgerbucks for a nugget, kek

Fuck. Aim surplus just had a batch of smith and Wesson 915 handguns for sale. Looks like they sold out. They also had a batch of mint Walther P1 pistols a couple months back. Missed those too. FML

>nugget same price as a brand new bolt action

Attached: Rodger, blog.jpg (360x401, 19K)

>I wonder how many idiots we conned out of neetbux with stale memes?

yeah so some faggot dropped 100$ into a gun they can now resell for 3x the price
you sure got them good user

Ive never seen anything at Cabelas for less than 150% of what I can get it online. I'm jelly of the few threads Ive seen on here where lucky anons were able to score deals because the retards mislabeled the gun or didn't know what it was like the guy who scored a Polytech for cheap because it was mislabeled.

Stale memes would imply someone paid top dollar for one dumbass.

He means how many tards are buying 300$+ mosins

You just don’t appreciate the machining and advanced metallurgy that went into making those firearms. In another 10 years nagants will be worth we’ll north of 1000 dollars. I’m buying as many as I can get a hold of as an investment. I have 36 so far, I buy one every month. I’ll be laughing all the way to the bank. But keep making fun of them and calling them creative names like “garbage rods.” Your rhetoric is pathetic, and in the end you will lose

This is why you always pull the trigger on milsurp as soon as you can. Never comes back and appreciates in value

6/10 bait, you should have said north of $500 if you wanted even a moderate retard to take you serious instead of getting laughed at.

Hue, I bought mine for 115 from there.

Milsurp prices will only continue to go up. It's not a cheap 1st gun anymore but it's still one of the cheapest ways to get milsurp. It's still a good investment

well at least they're hex nuggers

I’m not bluffing. I’m not a marriage cuck like you. I can spend and invest my money on what I want when I want. Like I said, I’ll be cashing out in ten years time, while you’re getting raped in divorce court. Enjoy.

>hurr nuggets won't get any more expensive
>in a thread complaining they went from sub 100 to over 300 in less than a decade

Yeah he's the retard

Attached: MTS_Weenstien-1675000-Solomon.jpg (500x510, 60K)

>internet tough guy
Oh I'm shaking in my slippers.

>300 to 1k+ in less than 10 years
There's rarer milsurp that hasn't experienced price jumps even remotely close to that. Shut you dumb ass up.

Don’t get salty, just think about it, when your wife is nagging you to go get her tampons at CVS, I’ll be at my local gun shop purchasing the newest release from Walther.

>Like I said, I’ll be cashing out in ten years time

not unless you get an FFL license. Obabo made it illegal to use private sale as a means of income.

user what woman hurt you this much in life?

Can a walther p1/p38 handle modern 9mm rounds like +p? Are they worth seeking out for doing a lot of plinking with or are they basically wall hangers?

I was told not to run +p in p38/p1. But others online have said it’s fine to do in the newer p1 pistols as long as you’re not putting thousands of rounds a year through it

While you can fire +P in a P1/P38, it wasn't designed for it and will eventually destroy the gun. You're better off sticking to standard pressure FMJ honestly.

This thread consists of:
>retards willing to buy a mosin for retards defending their purpose of a garbage rod because “it’s good for collection”
Go ahead and get your $500 enfield too lmao

Attached: image.jpg (499x346, 102K)