Is this even real?

Is this even real?
youtu.be/4wFsk9p7g_c

Attached: Screenshot_20190203-133017_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 504K)

Where have you been for the past few weeks when this has been posted incessantly?

Sorry I'm a polnigger outside of his retard containment bin, however I would still appreciate a proper answer on whether or not this is legitimate and if so, your experience with it

I did see the posts, of course, I do lurk from time to time, and I recall seeing it, but this fed into my YouTube recommendations and here I am now, wondering what you though of it

Ingenious move to use a coat hanger.

Its got the ductility and strength that mates perfectly to this application

>and if so, your experience with it
fuck off ATF, you're not even trying anymore

It's not real since our eyes aren't real

Ok do you back and stay contained why come here and make a big deal out of the fact you're a new faggot from Jow Forums that's why you have to be contained. You can't stop talking about Jow Forums shit

Welcome to our retard chamber

>Ok do you back and stay contained why come here
Engrish, do you speak it?

T-thats not very nice, user

ching chong plz go

But "does he back"? That's a legit question.

I still don't understand what the hell you're attempting to say.

I'm not him. But the original user appears to ask "do you back"? I thought it was funny.
Tldr humour

Pretty sure you need to go to your containment board.

Stamped 'Waddell AZ"

If you've ever been there, you wouldn't be surprised.

>page 11
You wot m8?

Attached: Screenshot_20190203-183409_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 584K)

Totally fake like chem trails and pizza gate

git out faggot

Attached: 1549058784766.jpg (720x540, 45K)

Kek.
Saved.

Mark my words, someone is pushing this meme hard so that some moron will find it and go on a full-auto killing spree. Then, since you can't ban coat-hangers, they'll push for a ban specifically on AR platform rifles because in the eyes of the public every single one now has the potential to become a machine gun. Just watch.

This, someone cap it

reee

>they'll push for a ban specifically on AR platform

Lol as though they're not doing that already.
Fuck the communists. The fact that stupid shit like the coat hanger meme exists is evidence of how bad people want full autos.

nah, they'll make full auto bcg's illegal. Or block off the upper shelf. Both of these are absolutely haram.

I urge everyone to stop posting swift link stuff.

Attached: 1547344254436.png (1001x994, 1.68M)

>p-please stop sharing information! you might make the scary liberals angry!

Go away ATF.

this isn't a joke you retard, the atf can bant shit easily with the stroke of a pen. Literally all they have to do is declare fullauto bcg's as a "machinegun part" and boom its gone. No congress act needed.

See: open bolt rifles. GONE because too easy to full fun.

Autists keep posting this (as if its hard to make an AR fullauto?) and ignoring the consequences. Had that fucker in vegas had these we'd be screwed rn