Hey everyone, newfag here. Want to build a AR15 from a lower...

Hey everyone, newfag here. Want to build a AR15 from a lower, anyone have a retard's guide to doing this and not picking shitty parts? Also looking for a cheap but good AK variant. What would you guys suggest? What are some good website for scouting deals and finding good stuff on the cheap.

Attached: 1488314488217.jpg (1194x654, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/The_AR-15
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping bc want some anons insight into milling out 80% AR lowers.

If you are asking Jow Forums, you probably can't do it.

This x1000
Listen if you can't figure out how to find a youtube video on how to build an ar then you should probably step away from the tools before you hurt yourself.

Try google. You will need tools. Just get one off the rack if you're too clueless.

I already found some assembly guides and have most of the tools required to do it. I work construction and used to repair cell phones so this is easy work for me.

What concerns me is purchasing parts that are either:
a) Overpriced
b) Break easily

So I'm looking for a guide here to purchasing quality stuff. Namely brands that aren't overpriced or have a shit reputation. You guys are autistic about this sort of stuff so I figure here is the best place to ask.

As for the AK variant, what is the best of the best for the best price?

DPMS internal parts kits avoid gucci stupid shit. Its racegun money sinks and nobody can tell the difference between a $200 charging handle and a $30 one. Buy WASR

What's a good lower receiver brand? Does it even matter?

>WASR

Aren't CA WASR's known for being shit?

Don't listen to these fags, it's not hard to build an AR at all. If you're a notools then just do a Polymer80 lower with a drill/dremel or a drill press. It'll take you an afternoon or two.

just buy this, you idiot.

Attached: 1569876246.png (780x171, 21K)

anderson is cheapest. i've heard good things about aero precision as a cheap brand without QC issues. you can skimp on lowers. use money for barrel rail and (later) optic. BCG apparently toolcraft is good and only $100.

this is all from here:
> amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/The_AR-15

>no tools
>use tools
Just buy a full lower and you need less tools smart one.

>amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/The_AR-15
Literally nothing there.

What website is that?

gunbroker

It's called buying a drill and a dremel, numb nuts. There are specific reasons someone would want to complete an 80% lower and not buy a complete lower.

>There are specific reasons someone would want to complete an 80% lower and not buy a complete lower.

Like?

80% receivers are mostly good for felons, underage b&, and people that don't want the government knowing that they have an AR-15
I imagine a lot of Jow Forums falls into the last category, that's where I fall

there are only two specific reasons to build an 80 percent lower

1. Can't buy one from an FFL because you're a prohibited person or under 21 and thus can't buy a pistol lower.

2. You're paranoid and think the government cares enough to track your gun purchases but not your internet traffic.

>buying gun part on the internet
>using your credit card
Totally untraceable.

An 80% receiver is not a "gun part", first of all. Do you think that the government magically knows what everyone is buying on the internet? Either way, 80% receivers are often sold at gun shows, you can just buy one in cash and leave.
If you think buying a complete lower and filling out paperwork with an FFL is more secure than building an 80% lower, you're mistaken.

>guys his credit card shows he just bought gun parts and an 80%
>should we put him on our list because it's totally free and we do it all the time
>no, not this one, he's definitely not building a gun
How in the ever loving fuck do you think they track retards that buy giggle switches off of wish? Lucky guess and a surprise drop in at the range? Come the fuck on.

Post one (1) piece of evidence proving that anyone has ever gotten arrested just for ordering a giggle switch online that wasn't purchased directly from an ATF sting. I'm not talking about people that got arrested for bragging about it or shooting it at the range either, just people who ordered one.
The government doesn't know about every single purchase you make on the internet, that's a meme.

Oh, I thought people go with 80% lowers because they're cheaper (like $100 cheaper).