What is the most romantic concealed carry to give someone?

what is the most romantic concealed carry to give someone?

Attached: YogaPants-630x339.jpg (630x339, 24K)

benis concealed in vagiba :DD

HOLY FUCK THOSE AR NICE PANTS

>actually considering romantics when it comes to life preservation

There are better ways to convince your so to carry, none of them include springing that responsibility on them as a "gift" unless they already consider guns a hobby.

A bullet for my valentine

she doesn't own any right now, but I know next year she wants to carry because of where we are moving

Nothing says "I'm gettin a blowjob" like a Kimber Micro 9.

Attached: 9sapphire.jpg (275x183, 9K)

nothing says "I dont value my life" like carrying a kimber

I read romantic. not practical.

Model 69

Attached: 762447C8-1E89-4B92-B2F3-478B271B454F.jpg (1350x900, 102K)

moving to a nigger infested city?

The only choice is a beautiful Taurus Spectrum, so you can discreetly let your loved one know, that you too, have autism.

Attached: 32523523525.jpg (500x500, 26K)

yes but only for a year and then I won't live in the city limits of anywhere till I die

furst bost ebin bost :DDD

be careful user cities are dangerous. avoid bars and clubs and know how to contact state police. corrupt PD's are common in cities

>women are so retarded that they will try to conceal-carry in their whore pants that literally leave nothing to the imagination
The absolute IQ of roasties

t. incel

I think I read this city has the most cars stolen per capita. Good tip in the state police thanks
Also
>bars and clubs
I don't waste money for no reason

>avoid bars and clubs and know how to contact state police. corrupt PD's are common in cities
This. Clubs spike their drinks all the time and pay off cops. Heard a story once about a bartender drugging a dude's wife, and as he tried to get her out of there the bouncer played it off as though he was one that drugged her.

Is it 2015?

Anyway...
SNIIIIFFFFFF

user, there's a movie with this exact same scene...

A women can always appreciate a long, hard, black, Glock.

Leave, get off my board right now reddit.

t. beta orbiter who thinks women will fuck him if he defends them on the internet enough

lmao, you're a total virgin. its so obvious. im not defending women, im just laughing at how pathetic and resentful you are towards people you dont know because you cant get laid

>defending women so fucking stupid they're trying to conceal a handgun in leggings

You are a fucking idiot, it's very obvious you're a triggered orbiter. Get help and stop buying lunch for women that aren't going to fuck you.

holy shit is this what flyovers think cities are like?
this is just as bad as the "don't flash your brights a cars with their headlights off because its a gang initiation" myth

t. part of the rape mafia

>You are a fucking idiot, it's very obvious you're a triggered orbiter. Get help and stop buying lunch for women that aren't going to fuck you.
You sound like the one who's triggered sweety. Maybe girls dont want to fuck you because you're so bitter.

>>defending women so fucking stupid they're trying to conceal a handgun in leggings
imagine being such a whiny incel that you attack women on a stock image kek

dumbass they're clothing models, they're showing off a brand of leggings that have a pocket for ccing. do you think the people in the stockphoto scenes aren't models?

>getting this defensive
You're so sweet, you're like a brother to me.

imagine not knowing what its like to be touched by a woman

>white knighting this hard about two dumb broads modeling a retarded fashion accessory

Attached: 1510192169329.jpg (571x618, 76K)

>pulling the reddit card
I'm sorry no woman has touched your little penis sweety.

Durex ultra-thins. Or a 686, bitches love revolvers.

This is incredibly embarassing and I feel bad just reading you two faggots take jabs at each other. If you want to suck each others' dicks so much then exchange skypes.