How did america lose this badly to the mujahdeen

Now america is begging them to let them out, and the americans also sunk 1 trillion into them.

Attached: IMG_20190202_005425.jpg (536x640, 49K)

>mujahdeen
>relevant past the year 2000

>get convinced to fight war
>20 years later realize the people you’re fighting have a lot more motivation to win
>fuck it we out
Insurgencies are tight

thats the cost of messing with the Spice supply

Sinking trillions into it was the primary objective all along.
>t. Warned you in 2003

And we gained absolutely fucking nothing, meanwhile Mexico is a narco state on our border.

this
every war since Napoleon has been to sell guns and bombs, or to secure natural resources for ((THEM))

Attached: 1549048410934.png (452x467, 8K)

Some corporations got PPPPAID. and the narco state is a good excuse to assert US govt control...I mean spread freedom.
War and politics is 4D profiteering, my boy.

Dick Cheney is a Jew?

>the narco state is a good excuse to assert US govt control.
so long as we nuke all the anti gun spics and Californians, I'm diggy down

My uncle (a construction contractor) got a new pool and a new pick-up from working over there on govt. Contracts.

Politics and war is a way to convert tax dollars into your dollars by controlling who gets government contracts (your friend's businesses who "contribute" to your campaign with "intermediaries" between to make it legal) corrupt as fuck but what are you going to do?

Dick Cheney is only a millionaire.

Publicly available net worth stats aren't reliable at all. Net worth is something kept pretty tight unless you want it to be know.

Dick Cheney resigned as CEO of halliburton in 2000 but halliburton still got a fuck load of contracts after 9/11

Besides the richest people on the planet aren't Jews. They're royalty and they're some form of Muslim. And you better believe some of that trillion went to them and their cronies.

Attached: 1526592369845.jpg (3000x2250, 531K)

jewish by association

Attached: noalexno.gif (400x300, 14K)

The Afghan people thoroughly reject the idea of representative government. The only way to win in Afghanistan would be to kill over 90% of them.

This, the only way to win is to engage on a meat level. As soon as there's an argument, ZOG loses because truth is self-evident in such simple and serious societies.

Graveyard of Empires

is this Rex

>Deals

Attached: BadAss.jpg (1080x1151, 168K)

>CiaNiggers

Attached: JewGoys.jpg (1098x646, 178K)

To "win" in Afghanistan you need to build a fucking country from scratch. Economy, infrastructure, education system, healthcare, communications. US does not interested in spending so much money for nothing.

I hope they don't fuck up the movie.

Muslims don't consider constantly dying a defeat they just wait it out until someone else decided to be a moving target.

This. To win would be to literally commit genocide, and replace everyone, and everything with them.

I think he's a Necron

Those are just secular converts.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Attached: 1496590415964.jpg (620x807, 93K)

For a moment I thought it was a circumcision gone wrong