What kind of hangar is this?

What kind of hangar is this?

Attached: a51.jpg (1252x815, 129K)

climate controlled

Also what is this tiny strip of runway? It's been around for while and looks like it's used A LOT

Attached: 2002.jpg (1476x750, 163K)

year 2016

Attached: 2006.jpg (1402x669, 131K)

Attached: 2013.jpg (1432x784, 137K)

Attached: 2016.jpg (1412x826, 141K)

Wrong year I meant 2006

Those towers could be jammers?

And the walls get put up later.

EM Dischargers?

OP where is this?

Do your own photointerpretation, Ivan.

lat:
37°14'3.47"N

long:
115°48'16.59"W

Attached: 1433743734447.jpg (409x367, 12K)

Ayy lmao

good thread

I mean who modeled this anyway.

it's seems accurate. But those towers? like wtf?

The Scoot-n-Hide shed (Bldg. 730/Hangar 19) at Groom Lake has served several purposes.

It is the arm/de-arm facility for aircraft tests involving weapons. There is an explosion-proof building nearby for storing weapons.

It was originally built on an L-shaped taxiway so an airplane could taxi in one side and out the other. It served as a shelter to hide the test article from uncleared personnel (on the ground, in an airplane, or via imaging satellite). Satellite orbits are well known, but test flights don't always run on schedule.

It is also a good place to conduct last minute flight preparations or address contingencies. Technicians can work on the test article while being protected from the elements and from unwanted observation.

penetrating radar jammers

Those are corona toroids I'm thinking plasma

Thats a good explanation.
can you explain the towers though? Looks like it could be some sort of anti surveillance system.

Also whats up with the strip

next to the hangar.

It looks like it gets used a lot.

I was always curious where ayyea 51 gets it's power to. I would assume it's nuclear powered. But I don't see any cooling systems, so maybe it's just generators from fuel.

you can dig powerlines underground

Also

What the hell is this.

The only thing I guess what it is it's some sort of engine run test hangar, and that pip in the back is for exhaust.

Attached: run test hangar(question mark)..jpg (857x686, 63K)

I thought about that, but it seems like would be big security risk for the most secret base in the world to get it's power from the main grid.

I really don't know. Just posted stuff I found online

Attached: new_new_hangar_wide.jpg (1600x629, 347K)

Could also be antennae. Jammers that big wouldn't be that close to a building, as they would fry anyone in the area and fuck with electronics in the area.

perhaps drones are launched from it