Reminder that it was the army who brought victory at Fallujah

Reminder that it was the army who brought victory at Fallujah

Attached: Defense.gov_News_Photo_041108-M-8205V-003.jpg (3072x2048, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gFW1WIsOow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A lot of mareens died because they didn't want to wait 10 minutes for armor to clear a house with HEAT

Marines are crayon eating retards
what else is new

Is that a carry handle he has on the bottom front of his rifle? I guess as a backup if the acog fails?

Where do I get the first dude's oakley googles, and why does the second dude have antenna's on his helmet?

and why does the 4th dude look like autism?

No shit, army does most things like usual, and succeeding. While muhreens morons get killed and claim how they are why the US moves forward in battle and it's all them.

Muhreen morons honestly think they aren't the armys little bitch brother, and would be "successful" without them.

I don't think they are antenna's. The first dude used zipties to hold the strap on his goggles to his helmet. The second guy did too but didn't cut the extra part off when he tightened it down.

>no earpros
Why are UHREENS so stupid?

The Marines do a lot of straight retarded things, but to my understanding they had to keep the carry handle on person at all times. Some Marine on here said something along the lines that they just mounted them there so they wouldn't lose them.

Fallujah 1 or 2... it's 2 right. That was the gnarly one.
When is an FPS going to cover that battle?

It was literally the exact opposite in the Pacific War and Korea. The Marines did all of the work in the Pacific, in virtually all of our wars there, the Army was just along for the ride and usually fucked things up beyond belief (*coughcough* MacArthur)

Awwwww, what's the matter, somebody couldn't do the pull-ups?
There was a really gnarly game about Fallujah that was going to come out about ten years ago, it was marketed as being super realistic and included interviews with guys that were there. The game was fully developed but the publisher ended up pulling it and not selling it because it was considered too hardcore and realistic for consumers at the time and conspiracy theories claim the government didn't want civilians seeing what exactly guys were going through over in Iraq.

I heard about this. Damn shame. I had a friend who was there and wanted to play it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gFW1WIsOow

>When the same user converses with themself in an obvious bait thread.
Are you even trying anymore?

Attached: FuckPol.png (500x397, 33K)

Those are zip ties on the helmet.
Goggles suck donkey dick.

That's the one. My friend, did have some ptsd stuff going on but it was mostly just hypervigilance if we were going to bars or crowded places. But I don't know if it would've been exacerbated by playing a realistic depiction of fallujah.
I know It was spooky for me to play gta5 because I lived in LA into my mid teens and they're depiction was eerily accurate. I probably spent the first hours in a daze.

I don't know if it would've been good for him. Or others who have it worse.

Yes it's a carry handle. It's there because they come out of the armory with the carry handle. It's a serialized piece of gear and they have to hang onto for reasons.

Rangers are fucking retarded. Go 18 instead of 11. It's a bigger number anyway.

Arma 2 had an amazing Fallujah map. We had a ton of mods that even included suicide bombers mixed with regular civilians, and very good AI. Shit was terrifying, because you never new what was around the next corner.
Wish I had gameplay footage of Bravo calling out contact, followed by hearing a huge explosion a few blocks away when a suicide bomber detonated.

yeah theres lots of yt vids of that. there is another one with great fallujah play I forget the name and am too lazy to google it. some modern warfare one but not cod.

>Awwwww, what's the matter, somebody couldn't do the pull-ups?
Not everyone needs to train to pull up their dead buddies

>victory at Fallujah

Attached: 8c3.jpg (640x496, 45K)

>be an Armyfag
>literally don't have to do shit, constantly get the best and most expensive brand new equipment, whenever you need to do something you just call in an airstrike to blow it up or the Air Force to get you there
>be a Muhreen
>get beat-to-shit hand-me-downs and broken equipment
>have to actually accomplish your mission by yourself
>be you, a retard
>"lol Marines die more"
No shit sherlock.

You niggers do kipping pull ups
How many real pull ups can you do

Marines are retards. They even know theyre underfunded and dont have armour divisions or cavalry but they go in an catch bullets. Cav scout here ask me anything.

Then why did you sign with the muhreens you retard. Everyone knows marines have a small ass budget. This is why they push indoctrination so much at boot. Even if an army dude didnt do shit they can go ariborne svhools, air assault, ranger school and so on. Your guys infantry school is only 6 fucking weeks. It tooke me 6mos to go from boot to airborne school as a cav scout on hue bradleys

Marines wouldn't have many casualties at all, if they were doing the work of marines. Many Marines end up being just another soldier in a land based army and that's stupid.

You're a fag. Even 11 bravos have respect for Marines.
T. Crayola connisieur

lol look at this samfaging armyfag.

Sorry you missed the war and now rage about it online.

11b,you are a faggot and 03xx Marines are way better than you

Why did they bring victory to Fallujah? Why does that have anything to do with the interests of the American people?

the burger grunts involved were interested in kicking ass on people who had it coming.

if the politicians didn't want to get exploited into creating random battles for bloodthirsty 11b's maybe they should plan better next time.

I will say I knew someone in the 82nd who held Fallujah before the Marines took over and he said they tried to warn them in the handover. The city was not safe to enter, the insurgents were waiting for them and of course the Marines go right into their ambushes not listening to anything the 82nd was trying to tell them.

But MacArthur captured or killed more than a quarter million japanese troops during the guinea campaign while the muhreens took 28,000 casualties at Iwo Jima in exchange for 20,000 japs and a shitty island. The Army also had more divisions assaulting Okinawa.

>On March 30th, General Conway told a reporter that “There’s no place in our area of operation that we won’t go, and we have taken some casualties in the early going making that point“. The next day four civilian contractors were killed and mutilated in Fallujah, and five Marines also lost their lives.

uhreens motherfucker

>talks shit about jarheads while simultaneously being an even bigger and more useless meme
Good one champ, maybe one day you'll be a real grunt.

It always looked like a mediocre console shooter. If it wasn't for the controversy nobody would have cared about it.

It was being made by the dudes who made First to Fight and Breach, it would have never been a good game. It might be for the best that it never came out.

Same with paratroopers.
Then again the only area the mission differs for the line and marines or paratroopers is the method of insertion. Once youre there and reorganized, you're pretty much the same if not worse than regular line inf

>>>/meg/

HeLl YeAh 19D ScOuTs OuT!!!!!!!!!

can you please stop making our mos look bad?

marines really do make a mess of things, don't they?

because ironsights are fundamental

>be inna najaf
>hand over AO to muhreens after reigning in al-sadr and getting an informal truce worked out
>part of said truce is that coalition units won't drive past al-sadr's house
>but this just won't do for the muhreens
>immediately start sending patrols right up to his front door
>plot twist: the muhreens also started the firefight literally right next to one of shiite Islam's holiest shrines
sure enough everything goes to shit, al-sadr militias engage coalition forces across multiple cities throughout iraq, the muhreens get their shit pushed and the army has to come in and restore order once again

Attached: 1468110095872.jpg (780x840, 113K)

I wonder how Neil Prakash is doing... If he'd write a full book about the battle, I'd buy it.

The fuck they do. Ever muhrin I've ever worked with went to full dead hang, PAUSE, then reversed for their chow pass

lmao marines are crayon eating retards that are pissed off, tired, and hate fat body pieces of shit, we do what we are told and kill the fuck out of anything, you lose your humanity and come to terms with death, become a killing machine laugh and piss on dead bodies, hack off ears and pose with dead hadjis, I know this is a shit post but man is it fun, all the hadjis gonna hate, we just fucking white phospherous there familys. War crimes more like good times
yes half of this is misspelled, my favorite flavor is the white one, mmm coconut and no we don't eat glue, rubber cement is tastier your retards

Fuck killiin clit choppers with your buddys is a hell of a time 10/10 would suggest, however stepping on ieds isnt fun but its part of the game